Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm
Arrie Warclaw
(and I have been craving blood the entire day)
why don't you come to the Lair and someone can patch you up?

to the Lair, then! i wanna try to win that furugasa again anyways. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:29 pm
-sits on the leather sofa again- hm. not much going on here today..  

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:49 pm
that's because we are having fun in the darkness wink
*hint hint*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:57 pm
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

something kinky needs to happen on this page. it only makes perfect sense. twisted

@arrie - i am. my usual Heartbreaker's Jacket -feels your claws sting me a bit, then slightly winces in pain-

@aecy - ..you don't date? that's a shame...its really fun.. but i'm not a fan of the phone either. i'd much rather text. xd
no thanks... I... eh, I would not want to drag some poor clueless guy into the mess that is my life... and... yeah. I've never had to worry though, since I've never been asked and I don't flirt, which makes it easy since I'm not really compelled to go down that road...
fun or not... eh. I don't want to have to deal with the horrible messes dating usually ends up creating. sweatdrop

.....also..... *yawns & blinks tiredly* what's so significant about 69? or is it something I'd rather not know about?

...*ish feeling tired, sore and quite weak from migraine, too much physical activity lately, and straining back muscles while lifting yesterday* blech. -_-  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm
zann
that's because we are having fun in the darkness wink
*hint hint*
stare *severs spine @ waist* there. stare *ish in a cranky mood and has been planning to do that for past couple days*
i'll heal you later when I feel like it. *curls up in corner & mumbles discontentedly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:00 pm
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

something kinky needs to happen on this page. it only makes perfect sense. twisted

@arrie - i am. my usual Heartbreaker's Jacket -feels your claws sting me a bit, then slightly winces in pain-

@aecy - ..you don't date? that's a shame...its really fun.. but i'm not a fan of the phone either. i'd much rather text. xd
no thanks... I... eh, I would not want to drag some poor clueless guy into the mess that is my life... and... yeah. I've never had to worry though, since I've never been asked and I don't flirt, which makes it easy since I'm not really compelled to go down that road...
fun or not... eh. I don't want to have to deal with the horrible messes dating usually ends up creating. sweatdrop

.....also..... *yawns & blinks tiredly* what's so significant about 69? or is it something I'd rather not know about?

...*ish feeling tired, sore and quite weak from migraine, too much physical activity lately, and straining back muscles while lifting yesterday* blech. -_-

69 - it's a sexual position, but since it's gaia, I can't go into any details concerning it.. but I might decide to pm a full description later twisted  

zann

Conversationalist

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:01 pm
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

let's just say that 69 is a very kinky sex act and position. i'll leave it at that since you probably dont wanna know exactly what it is. xd but if you do, PM me. to prutect teh childrens!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:03 pm
*shifts position on corner slightly & mutters something grumpily in response*
*isn't feeling very perky*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:09 pm
z3r0 sum
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

let's just say that 69 is a very kinky sex act and position. i'll leave it at that since you probably dont wanna know exactly what it is. xd but if you do, PM me. to prutect teh childrens!

kinky? what planet are you from? it's one of the most common positions that couples use. xd
and it's not kinky on a spot..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:13 pm
methinks he missed me severing his spine. -__-
*shifts positions & grumbles again* migraines.... I HATE them. and when they leave... they do this as payback for having been chased away by meds. v_v ugh.

....can anyone manage to cheer me up?.... I need a good distraction.
preferably of he comedic variety. sweatdrop  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 pm
zann
z3r0 sum
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

kinky? what planet are you from? it's one of the most common positions that couples use. xd

well, i think it is because i've only done it once... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:16 pm
z3r0 sum
zann
z3r0 sum
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

rolleyes
ninja
I should probably keep to myself the number of times I've done it...  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm
............*lifts broken piece of chain attached to collar* oh yeah. Zann, where's the key? -_- I'm lucky I don't breathe. When arrie rescued me it pulled until the chain broke. had I been a normal living person....yeah.... I would be decapitated about now. sweatdrop

*swings chain discontentedly while glaring at nothing in particular for no real reason*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:19 pm
..................*sighs* ok then. I'll go watch something on youtube then. -_- *waves half-heartedly & dissolves into nothingness*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:27 pm
zann
z3r0 sum
zann
z3r0 sum
aecy
z3r0 sum
...IT'S PAGE 69.

rolleyes
ninja
I should probably keep to myself the number of times I've done it...

it'd proobably be a good idea

@aecy - i really hope you feel better!! -gives you a huge hug-  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas