Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Gwen shook her head, her cheeks turning slightly pink again. "I wouldn't know what do do with one," she said, and then hesitated. "Um... I don't suppose you would know of another way to get into Snow Realm, would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm
"You could always walk, but that'll take a while and you'll probably die. Lot's of dangerous things out there.
Or, you could wait. It should be back up and running by tomorrow if all stays grand."  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm
"You said you had no spare guns" Jordan said. He was getting annoyed "this is why I'm so impatiant." Jordan willed his hand to become translucent. It did. He put it in front of Smith's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:20 pm
"I said we had few spare guns. You seem to have plenty!" Smith retorted.
Smith looked at Jordan's hand and laughed brightly, "So? I have a fricken blanket, among other things, in my pocket. What's your point?"  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm
Gwen was getting annoyed. This cop, Jordan, or whatever his name was, was antagonizing the only friend they had managed to make in a hostile environment. Due to years of practice, however, her annoyance only troubled her for a second or two. "Everyone calm down, please. There's no point in getting upset. Time is one thing we probably have plenty of." Gregory doesn't, some sadistic part of her brain put in. She ignored it. "What would you suggest we do, Sir?" she asked Smith.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 pm
Jordan frowned "my hand is ******** translucent! How is that not a big deal?"  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 pm
"It's not a big deal." Smith simply repeated.

He smiled broadly and looked to Gwen, "Thank you, missy!" he said, "I suggest you all accompany us on our next raid!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Gwen blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm
Jordan made his hand visible again. This man is clearly deluded, but a raid sounds like a good way to get guns. "What exactly are we raiding?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 pm
Orion looked at them. “Smith, listen. You notice that the three with guns are in the same uniform. Well Gwen, the punk kid, and I don't. Do you think we can arm ourselves?” He pulled out the fifty from his wallet. “Is this worth anything to you. If so I'll buy a gun for each of us. If not, I'll trade my pocket knife for one.”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm
Gwen's eyes widened. "Oh, no! Please, I've already said that I wouldn't know what to do with one! I really doubt that I could be of any use on a raid, either." She rubbed the back of her skull, which was tingling unpleasantly. "There is no point in giving me a weapon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:44 pm
Smith laughed, "Put that away!" he told Orion, I don't take that kind of money, only coins. Tell you what, first ones are on us! I'll give you our last three handguns, I'm not ignorant."

He turned his attention to Jordan and Gwen, "Yup! A raid! Our last patrol, just before we found you, we discovered a nice little hole in the enemy's defense at their base. More of a factory if you ask me..." he trailed off for a moment before returning to attention, "We're taking advantage of that! We're gonna overtake a nearby base and prepare for an assault." he explained excitedly.

He leaned in close to Gwen, "Oh! It looks like you'll be some help." he said with a smile.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Gwen shook her head adamantly, opening her mouth to contradict him... and then she noticed the expression on his face. Her eyebrows went up. "Um... What... What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm
Orion put the bill away and said with gratitude, “Thank you. I will help in the raid as thanks. May I ask one other thing? I don't know if you know but is there anyway any of this can enter our world? Where the estate is?”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm
"An enemy? What exactly are you fighting, and do you know what the word America means?" Jordan decided he'd find just how delusional this man was before he got into some raid with him.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games