Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:13 am

The horse saw Adam and it started to ran and when it was going to jump on him it turned to dust and it was gone. Few minutes later a voice was inside Adam "Hello there do you remember me?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:25 am

Beelio stalked hell seething with anger at having lost Aisling, but with satisfaction at having taken his frustrations out with Sin. With his labido calmed, he found he could think more clearly. Namely, how in hell he was going to get Aisling back as his.
He focused and began to sent out a message to Mirza.......

--

Adam winced as something entere h is mind.
argh... who are you?

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:33 am

"Bu " A head of a ghost went threw and then a laugh. In the end a lady with white hair appeared. Her skin was white and she had her hair fallen out. She looked at Adam and then she had a Scythe behind her. "It's nice to see my old babysitter and nanny being here and walked by too say hello" She then looked around "I'm not seen for the rest of the people so you know "
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:36 am

"ah."

Adam said, unsure if she was telling the truth about the others not being abel to se her. They seemed oblivious to her presence so he switched ot talking to her mind.

Did you have to be so dramatic with your enterance?

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 am

Mirza walked threw the town and he looked every were for his master. He then felt the air and then he took his parasol and disappeared.
In the shadow Mirza appeared and saw his master in front of him.
"You called me master" He bowed and did not look up on him so he would feel disrespected
(My future as a servant ^^ )
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 am

Beelio nodded.
"I have many tasks for you, my servant so listen carefully. Primarily i wish for you to locate the demoness known as Aisling. my sopurces tell me that she is now a demon and is on earth. this is unaceptable. Bring her to me, and make sure that she is in no condition to struggle. Put her in chains."
He took a deep breath, maintaining a check on his anger.
"I am not above realising that i was tricked. I have dealt with Lady Sin, but I also desire revenge upon Adam and his young companion. I belive his name is Dougal. I wish to take my revenge out upon their flesh. Make them scream and then bring them to me."
He close dhis eyes in thought.
"And then we are to business. It is rumored that teh seraphim Gabriel is now on earth. i wish for you to assess the trith in this rumor, and to gather information about anything taht will stop us form getting the pieces of the map. relate the information to me."
he opened his eyes fixing them on Mirza.
"is all understood?"

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 am

"Well It's because you never have some spare time like this. But this isn't spare time" She then looked at Adam "I can't show me to the other until they died, but for example that guy that you hanged around, if he see me then you will get tons of questions and the only way to save you is to send him to the torture chamber" She laughed and it spread over the room" It was a long time since I saw you Adam, I feel that you had totally forgot your friend Libitina"
(In case to fresh your memories and I brought her back to make Adam happy and to tell him the new )
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 am

Dougal raised an eyebrow at how calm everyone seemed to be at what just happened. He then went over to Aisling and whispered something to her. The pair then went out into the hall to have a more private conversation.

Opal meanwhile was finally coming around. She sat up and when she saw Gabriel she got nervous once more.

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:54 am

Mirza listened and then nodded. This was going to be a hard time and he would be a long time out. " Yes master, I will not fail you. I will teach them to not mess with you" He then continued to wait "Nothing more master?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am

Dougal and Aisling discussed the plan. As much as he still didn't like the idea of having his sister killed....again, he wanted this done as soon as possible. He knew far to well that Beelio was one who would not give up so easily. Aisling nodded in agreement-also believing it was perhaps best. After all-she had regained all her memories-the good and the bad. She was sadden at leaving her new "family" but also knew her presence would keep them in danger of Beelio and his minions.

After reaching to their agreement the two returned to the kitchen. Dougal glanced at Adam as Aisling bowed her head and folded her hands in front of her.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:11 am

"that is all." Beelio said.

--

Adam smiled, but hsi smile faded when she mentione dthe toture chamber.
'send him to the torture cha,ber'? what do you mean?

Gabriel looekd ownat Opal. "are you alright, sweetie?"

"dinner's rea-dy!" Natasha sang, taking the shepard's pie out of the oven
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:17 am

Opal squeaked at the sound of Gabriel's voice. "O-Opal is fine....really fine....," she quickly and nervously replied. At the call of dinner she felt a wave of relief. "Mr. Feathers must hungery.....Mr. Feathers should go eat...."

Dougal lead Aisling over to the supper. He glanced at Adam as they passed by. "After dinner....," he said softly.

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:20 am

She looked at him and sighed *It's better that they know that your in charge of the death. It would be hard to understand if they see a death girl with a scythe. " She took then her scythe and putted it down a bit " Better not kill anyone in accident" She then smiles "Well the torture chamber is the place were demons and angels that have disrespect the honor of Satan or God. It's a horrible place and you may have few memories of it. " She then stopped it. " I came here to tell you some news , that's why I'm here after all"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 am

Adam nodded to dougal, a little nervous. He returne dhis attention bac to his 'visitor', now able to speak frely with her

"they know that I am Death, there's no worry about that. if you wish to be visible, i'm sure they'll understand."

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games