Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 am
Kailee blinked when Leon told her that he'd be right back and suddenly disappeared from her arms. "Leon?" she murmured, whimpering slightly. She felt so very alone. Her instincts told her to go find family, so she got out of bed and went out of her room, heading towards her nearest relative which happened to be Aven.

Aven shifted, moving so he was between Jasmine and Bellatrix, on the defensive, growling and snarling. "Jasmine's mine." he said in a voice that was not quite his own. "I am a prince of this land. You will not harm her." he vowed, again in that same voice which sounded both like and not like Aven. It was an inherent Alpha trait, often used to control lower ranking wolves who were being uppity. But it worked to intimidate an opposing force as well. Aven's eyes were a bright, burning yellow now. The wolf was out, and Bellatrix was a threat to his mate. A threat he wanted gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am
Bellatrix literally yawned batting her hand over her mouth. "Oh what? You were trying to scare me? Hmm...nope nothing." Her claws extended. "Now I will ask nicely only once. Get out of my way puppy." Her smile was gone. Jasmine whimpered curling into a ball. She didn't want to die. Howls sounded through the grounds. Someone had found Leon. "Oh I was hoping to play with the puppy." Bella whined. "Oh well looks like play time is over."

"Your Highness wake up!" Leon woke with a gasp. "Alarm!" He cried disorientated. Once he got his bearings he roared. "Jasmine!" He said tracing away. Bella by this time had back handed most of the wolves out of her way with relative ease. Nothing short of an order form her brother or final death would stop her from killing the two in the bed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 am
Aven thought back to the time when he was with the other pack, the one that loathed vampires and sought to utterly destroy them. What were ways to kill a vampire? A stake through the heart and decapitation was one way . . . wasn't it? He looked around and his eyes found his bedside table. It would have to do. He shifted back to his humanesque form and ripped one of the legs off the table. A blunt wooden stake, but it would have to do. His knife was on his belt, he'd been able to get it back after Jasmine had healed him and he took it out now, knife in one hand, stake in the other. He would NOT let Bellatrix harm Jasmine. He entered into the fray, staying low, moving quickly. Being kidnapped hadn't been a total loss, he knew how to fight vampires . . . hopefully that would save him now. He came up quickly, thrusting the stake into her chest as he slashed with his knife. He knew nothing, only that he had to hit, had to strike just right. He had lost all sense of anything but what he needed to do. If she had hit him, he had no idea. He just NEEDED to kill her, remove the threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 am
"Aven!!!" Jasmine screamed hand out stretched. The stake had hit but hadn't pierced the heart. "You missed puppy." Bella purred letting out a cough of blood then back handed him out the window. "Aven!" Jasmine roared ignoring her own injury grabbed the now abandoned stake about to strike but there was no opening people kept getting in her way. Within a blur of motion she watched as Bellatrix screamed in agony "Bested by a fracking puppy!" She roared and then turned to ash. Everyone went still wondering who the hell had done it. Leon traced to his sisters side ready to defend but came up short. Jasmine stared at the ash until Leon swept it up and used it to light a fire. "If anyone asks...hunters got her." He said to everyone sternly.
"Aven..." Jasmine whined falling off the bed to get to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 pm
"Um . . . help?" came a voice from outside the window. Aven, with glass fragments embedded here and there, was caught by the back of his shirt on an iron decoration that stuck out from the wall. He was in pain and he really couldn't move any which way to help himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am
With a shriek Jasmine scrambled over to Aven's plea of help. "Don't worry Aven I'll save you!" She cried hands out for him. However a cold Leon, having followed his sister, reached down and drew the dangling wolf back into the room pulling out the glass shards dusted the boy off then left him to Jasmine who whimpered and threw her arms around Aven's neck ignoring her own pain and started to lick his neck and cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am
Kailee was standing in the corner, trembling, mostly unnoticed by everyone. When she got to Aven's room, she had seen Bellatrix knock him out a window. His knife had gone flying and she caught it before slicing the b***h's head off, but seeing her brother fall . . . She was not in a happy place right now. She still held the knife. It was only after Aven was back inside that she finally loosed her grip on it and it fell from her fingers to the floor.

Aven was blushing from the attention Jasmine was giving him, wincing as she would touch a cut. "Jasmine. Stop it. You're gonna hurt yourself." he muttered, more concerned about her than he was about himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am
Leon gasped and turned his eyes widened in realisation and he cussed tracing over to Kailee and kicked the knife away from her. "Kailee..." He began he couldn't think of what to say so instead he gathered her in his arms and carried her back to their room to snuggle and give her all the affection she needed.

Jasmine blushed a little too."No." She said in a tone that sounded like a toddlers and licked him for a little longer before holding him close. "Mine." She growled nuzzling his neck. "Mine. Mine. Mine!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 am
Kailee clung tightly to Leon, starting to sob. "She wanted to kill him. I . . . I could have lost my baby brother again. I didn't know what else to do." she sobbed out.

Aven sighed and then hugged Jasmine back. "Yes, but . . . you're hurt . . . and I'm . . . hurt. And this . . . it hurts right now. Go back to bed and . . . I'll join you soon?" he offered, wanting to get his wounds cleaned up so he could go back to watching over Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 am
Leon sat on their bed in their room, which had just finished being repaired after their first night as husband and wife, and with gentle stroking on her arm and kisses on her hair listened to her terrified ramblings. "It's all right darling. Bella will be the only one to come here for Jasmine. Father swore not to say a word and Ange will not either otherwise her husband will be forced to put her in a Vampire sleep. So we're safe. He's safe. Please calm yourself."

Reluctantly Jasmine nodded put him on her back and crawled to the bed. There was no way in hell she was letting him go. However her formula for getting back up to the bed was...greatly flawed. "Here." A familiar voice said with a smile placing Aven on the bed then Jasmine being mindful of their wounds. "Sorry, I didn't introduce myself to you at the wedding. I'm Damien. I'm...sorta courting your cousin Nadia. I'll get the medic to look you over but it shouldn't take your body long to heal up those. They don't look that deep." With a bow he left about ten minutes later the doctor entered with a sour expression muttering about a leech infestation.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 am
Kailee sobbed for a while longer, just letting it all out before the sobs gradually softened to mere sniffles and she hugged Leon close. "I just . . . I'm so scared I'll lose him again. Or lose you." she whispered.

Aven accepted the help a bit resignedly. He didn't particularly want it, but he knew he probably needed it. "Good luck with that." he murmured with a bit of a chuckle after Damien admitted that he was courting Nadia. From what he could remember of his cousin, she was a tough cookie. He frowned when the doctor came in, muttering about leeches. "Hey. My sister is married to one of those 'leeches'. Be respectful." he reproached the doctor, propping himself up on his elbows to glare.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:00 am
The female simply glared back at Aven putting band aids over his cuts redressed Jasmine's wounds though now they were healed over and bright pink then left without a word. Now that all that fuss was over Jasmine resumed snuggling and licking Aven with a blush and a grin.

Leon pulled his wife back from him and frowned. "What do you mean lose me?" He asked a little upset. "There is no way you'd ever lose me. I can't believe you'd even say that." A smile tilted his lips. "Not even the sun could take me from you. I'd rather die an extremely slow and agonising death before I ever left you. You're my life...both of you." He rubbed her belly with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am
Kailee smiled a little, but it was short-lived. "Those hunters almost took you from me." she murmured softly, catching his hand on her belly.

Aven squirmed a bit. He was a little uncomfortable, but it wasn't wholly unpleasant. He assumed that because he got little to no affection at his old pack, Jasmine's attentions were quite foreign to him. He'd . . . have to get used to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am
Leon winced. He'd not realised that was a painful thing for her too. Mission to make wife happy again...failed.

Jasmine quickly picked up on his unease and uncomfortableness. She didn't want to cry in case he got upset because she was crying but she didn't want him uncomfortable either. "Um...I need to pee. Then I want to talk to Kailee. Is it okay if I do these on my own?" She asked with a smile. Maybe he would like a little space. Besides she didn't like how pale Kailee looked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 am
Kailee sighed and then rested her head on Leon's chest, giving his hand a squeeze. She just . . . she really needed to know that he was there. That was all.

Aven relaxed a little and then nodded. "Sure." he said, a bit thankful she was going to do something on her own, but a bit worried about it too. "Just . . . don't push yourself too hard, okay?" he warned.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games