Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 pm
"Drop off a worker?" he asked curiously "This is differnet..why?" Seraph was confused as hell  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image
Narun yelled in pain and knocked the Nightguard away holding his stomach and and going into a panic."It hurts so much! No one touch me"he finally settled down, the pain was to much for him to bare"  

wolfbanebaxton

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm
"Because i am not a normal worker. I am a new type of soldier made after the prototype went missing and since your ship was the only one near and i needed a field test they sent me to you all you have to do is report my status back to them by this." She said thorwing a com device to them as the rest of the gaurds left and the power to the ship was returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:14 pm
Nala walked over to the injured person and did something that killed his pain and got him back on his feet. " I swear those older night gaurds needto learn more about the proto types and dont worry i wont tell them what you realy are.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:16 pm
Seraph nodded "Ok, I see..but..still" he sighed "ok, you can use room 2c just dont mess with my ship and we will co exist" he was serious..he hated when people messed with his ship

Linda came over and injected him with something, numbing him from the neck down, he was on life support so he wouldnt die "Listen Narun..I'm goig too help you live..but either let me do the operation or leave..got it? and considering you and your mistress have no where to go..you are staying" she started to get to work fixing him, pulling the curtain around so that no one could see what was going on  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm
Nala went to her room as she was told and awaited orders.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 pm
Seraph checked on Naru and Linda, then went to Nala's room "So, dont mess with Linda she is my pride and Joy, and we should be ok....uh, Nala..you have alot of freedom on this ship, so do what you want I guess..just not anything to piss us off" he sat down beside her "I'm Seraph by the way"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image
Even the injections and painkillers the pain surged through him and he kept pushing Linda away"Its to much, dont touch me!"he coughed and laid there"I should be destroyed anyways"he said looking at her."Like you said, if I am a sin why dont I just destroy myself?" he chuckled and looked at the ceiling...  

wolfbanebaxton

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm
"I am glad i am a female or i would have taken offense to that commet. Nala said to Seramiphia as, she leaned against the wall on the other side of the room  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm
Linda sighed "I'm sorry Narun, but you need to get it through your head that Seraph and I want this, We want me to be a half.." she looked at him "Is there a way to stop your pain, cause..we need to patch you up"

Seraph chuckled "Alright" he smiled and thought "Oh, are you hungry, twenty minutes till lunch"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 am
Maybe i can be of help i do know about the proto type since i was made from the same design but, I am the final project.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am
Linda opened the curtain "Really now?" she asked "Go ahead and tell me, I dont want to see him like this to much longer" she may have hated him a few minutes ago, but truely, she cared for Narun and the rest of her friends

Seraph looked over "Did no one hear me? cause if you miss lunch I aint making it again" he hated cooking  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm
Theres a button that you can hit that triggers a shutdown but, Still keeps him alive. It was put in in case he went rouge but it had a down side it had to be exsposed first. Thats why you guys got away because they couldnt exsopse it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 pm
Linda nodded then turned to Narun "May I?" she asked with a hint of curiousity "I, cant be shut down, either I'm on, or dead I mean I can sleep..sort of" She had a little sorrow to her voice "uh, lets just..dget this over with shall we?"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Nala pulls something out from a small case she had hidden then calls her boss. She says something in a langeuage that no one esle can undertstand then hangs up. "In one day i will be gone my boss is sending me my ship. I am going back to the city where i may be of more use call me if you ever get back there.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff