Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

*3 seconds later*
Rez:*beating spirit to the ground nonstop* GIVE HER BACK GIVE HER BACK GIVE HER BACK(keeps saying this while beating spirit to the ground)

Spirit: oh u wanna see her huh? -flies up-

Rez:HEY *grabs spirit's foot and throws down and stomps on his face* STOP FLYING AWAY FROM ME!!!

Spirit: -flies up where u cant each- u didnt answer my question

Rez:*sighs* fine,hurry up and ask me it then

Spirit: wanna see her or not

Rez:Of course i do,why do you think i keep beating on you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:HEY *grabs spirit's foot and throws down and stomps on his face* STOP FLYING AWAY FROM ME!!!

Spirit: fine -turns around- Come
Selena: -comes thru alley with eyes blood red-
Spirit: there happy? oh ya shes under my control so shes not herself  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*throws can at spirit's head* WELL THAT'S JUST DANDY!!! *walks over to Selena and carries her* So....what did you do to her exaclty,i mean,why're her eyes red  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:19 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*throws can at spirit's head* WELL THAT'S JUST DANDY!!! *walks over to Selena and carries her* So....what did you do to her exaclty,i mean,why're her eyes red

Spirit: i gave her the urge to kill
Selena: -whacks head and kicks stomache then jumps to spirits side-
Spirit: told u she wasnt herself  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Ngh,jeez *rubs stomach* so.....what do i have to do to make her normal (thinks) if it includes kicking your a$$,then i will happily do it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Ngh,jeez *rubs stomach* so.....what do i have to do to make her normal (thinks) if it includes kicking your a$$,then i will happily do it

Spirit: -evil grin- Battle her  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez sad thinks) crap,why her,she's a girl,i cant fight a girl.....but if i have to.....then ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:26 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez sad thinks) crap,why her,she's a girl,i cant fight a girl.....but if i have to.....then ok

Spirit: try not to kill her, if u do i cant do anything, juts get her knocked for 5 min  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Spirit: try not to kill her, if u do i cant do anything, juts get her knocked for 5 min

Rez:All right,let's just get it over with......and after we're done...........then im leaving her..................*gets ready to attack*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 am
Yuki moans as she wakes up, she gasps a little and cleans herself off, getting dressed and hurrying back into the living room  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:All right,let's just get it over with......and after we're done...........then im leaving her..................*gets ready to attack*

Rez:Anyway.....if i win,i'll end up killing her......and if she wins,she'll end up killing me........*disappears*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 am
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Anyway.....if i win,i'll end up killing her......and if she wins,she'll end up killing me........*disappears*

Spirit: wow what a baby, i said if he wants to win she just has to get her unconcious for 5 min, well anway i need a minion, follow
Selena: -follows-  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Spirit: wow what a baby, i said if he wants to win she just has to get her unconcious for 5 min, well anway i need a minion, follow

Rez:*reappears in front of spirit* Baby huh *punches spirit in the face and disappears then appears behind Selena and slams her into the wall*........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*reappears in front of spirit* Baby huh *punches spirit in the face and disappears then appears behind Selena and slams her into the wall*........

Selena: -passes out on ground-
Spirit: hm lets jstu see if shes like that for 5 minutes shall we?  

iixAmuto

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games