Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Dark whimpered and walked around. Scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 pm
"Hi eiwen" she smiled and then looked at eclipse. "this is Eiwen" she introduced. "Eiwen this is Eclipse"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Eiwen nodded one at Meena and again as she introduced Eclipse. 'Nice to meet you both...' Eiwen lifted his head as an unfamiliar scent drifted by on the wind, a pup? Eiwen hadn't smelt other pups since he was one himself years ago. He cocked his white-tipped ears forward but couldn't quite make out where it was then he heard a whimper and looked in that general direction. 'Did you hear that? I believe there's a pup nearby....'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 pm
"I know that whimper I know that smell that's the puppy I was just thinking about. Its Dark my little puppy friend" She looked around trying to find her.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:21 pm
Eiwen cocked his head and listened. He trotted towards a patch of bushes bordering the edge of a steaming pool and spotted a tail sticking out of one of them. He pushed the branches back and revealed a tiny pup huddled under it. 'Then, you would be Dark, I presume?' He realized he looked really huge towering over her so he lay down and pushed his nose under the bushes to make her feel more comfortable, even though he was pretty sure he'd already scared her...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:02 pm
Meena ran towards Dark "Dark. Hi" she put her nose in Darks face and licked her nose.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:51 pm
Rei yawned, turning into her hume form and slid down into a hot spring. Shivering from the heat she smiled her usual drunken smile, looking over at Arkanna, who mumbled in frustration, tilting her head to the sky she sighed in content, "Ah, nothing like a hot spring after drinking some sake eh kanna??"

Arkanna growled, leaning herself against a tree and pulling her legs close as she crossed her arms over her chest. Arkanna closed her eyes,"I thought I told you not to call me that?!" she question angrily, listening to Rei chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Hero yawned as he stretched out his large body. Sleek black fur camoflauging him with the shadows.
Pulling himself back into his regular towering appearance he looked about, wondering on which direction he should go. Giving up on pondering about it the large brute picked a random direction. Walking as he weaved through trees, jumped over fallen trees and rocks. Feeling the steam of the nearby Springs.
It was a nice day, and Hero couldn't help but find himself filled with peaceful-ness(sp?) and calmness.
Hero had been wondering around the lands, visiting the new Lagoon, and Beach and Flower Meadow. They seemed to attract a lot of wolves. Of course, Hero usually shied away from them. He was not one for groups of wolves unless, he was with his friends.
Speaking of friends he stopped walking and let his brow furrow, letting his warm golden eyes stare at the ground. He hasn't seen anybody lately, none at all. He was curious on how they were all doing.
Lifting his maw to the sky he takes in a deep breath, scents invading his nostrils.
One stood out though, it belonged too the none other Arkanna.
A toothy grin graced his muzzle as his tail swayed. It had been a long time since he had seen her.
Turning towards her scent he starts to walk towards it, paws digging into the moist earth as the steam warmed him and damped his fur.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:11 pm
Rei stretched her arms up and laughed lightly, her cheeks a nice rosey pink. Arkanna yawned and looked over, blinking as she saw Rei still in her clothes, standing up she walks over, "Hey! Why are you in clothes?! You'll ruin them." Rei looked up at her with only one pale green eye open, "So? I can get some new ones.." she mumbled as Arkanna slammed her hand down on Rei's head making her yelp with surprise, "I got you those clothes and had to special order them so you're not going to ruin them on the first day! Take 'em off!" Soon a scene of Arkanna trying to pull off Rei's clothes and Rei resisting with multiple verbal complaints broke out, causing Arkanna to fall with a loud splash! into the hot spring. Getting up quickly,Arkanna gasped for breath and then glared at Rei, who covered herself quickly, "Kanna!" she said childishly as Arkanna got out and placed Rei's clothes in a tree along her her own, leaving herself in a black bra and her extra dark red pants and rei in nothing, "I told you already! No ruining good clothes! Besides no one's going to see you." she barked and sat down again,"I might just take your sake away..." she whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:29 pm
Hearing splashes, an unknown voice and Arkanna barking, Hero quickened his pace. At the clearing line the brute watched the scene of Arkanna trying to strip down a female.
He watched it curiously and confused, then chuckled softly as he watched Arkanna fall into the spring.
The same old Arkanna.
Yet, his golden eyes landed on the woman in the spring who was now naked, who was she? She was unfamiliar to him. Looking back at Arkanna he blinked, seeing her only in her under-garments.
He started to doubt if coming to see her was a good idea. Finally letting his pride go the brute stood up and walked fully into the clearing.
Several feet away from the two girls.
"I do hope I'm not interupting anything.." He said in that dark voice of his. His golden eyes cautious yet, playful. his tail swaying softly.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:39 pm
Arkanna was snapped out of her thoughts and blinked, looking up surprised to hear a familiar voice again, "Hero!" she said as she got up, "It's been awhile!" She stopped and turned her head, looking to Rei, "No...you're not interupting.." she grumbled.

Rei perked up hearing another voice and looked over, leaning herself against the cold rocks. Watching Arkanna's reaction to the male, she grinned and placed her chin in her palm and her elbow on the rocks as she chuckled, "Heh, she's got an eye for men..." she thought lightly, keeping her thoughts, for once, to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Hero just chuckled and flashed a toothy grin, then turned into his human form.
Wearing his usual white tee, jeans, gloves, and his black boots.
Running a hand through his black shaggy hair he set his golden eyes upon Arkanna, "How have you been?" Then he looked back at the other female. Watching her for a moment.
"Hello there, stranger." He said softly yet, knew his words were being carried over to her.
Standing straight he looked about, pondering on when was the last time he was here.
Memories flooding into his head as he let his brow furrow, it had been a long time. Yet, a lot of wolves had been here lately and typical Hero kept away from them.
Looking back at Arkanna and the woman he watched, waiting for any words to interupt his thoughts.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:32 pm
Arkanna smilesd lightly, "I've been fine...what about you?" she looked alittle worried, but shook it off, "Haven't seen you in quite some time..." She commented lightly as she tucked her hands into her kimono like usual. Phir, still happily soaking in the spring, watched quietly, hearing him as though he had yelled hello, she nodded back to him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:13 pm
Not quite a chocobo...

User Image

(( I recycle everything... ))
(( ...including intro posts. XB ))
(( No matter how small and crappy they are. >>; ))

Schick sat isolated in her own hot spring, blissfully oblivious to the world around her. She sat leaning with her back against the rim of the pool, legs crossed, and eyes closed contentedly. Steam rose in transparent clouds about her, and matted her choppy burgundy hair. Her headphones blocked out all sound, and she knew nothing but the relaxing warm water and her music.
Her lips abruptly curled in a pleased sort of grin, as if shuffle had just granted her one of her favorite songs. That grin betrayed her as a lycan, as her sharp canines glinted in the sun.
A clawed finger tapped to the beat of her music, and her ringed tail flicked underwater. Even in her nakedness, she seemed completely carefree.
Seemed.
Her life in the Na'arinheim was a dreadfully lonely one, without solace or company. The relaxing hot spring was her first pick-me-up in ages. She thought that, if anything, she deserved the comfort of the healing waters, and she intended to enjoy herself while she could.
User Image

...but damned close to one.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 pm
Bored beyond reason, Eiwen slipped into one of the steamy pools sheltered by the overhanging branches of a persistent willow tree. The brute had a long, black coat with white tipping his ears, muzzle, paws and tail. He shifted into his Changed form and flipped his clothes onto a convenient tree branch before submerging himslef up to his neck in the sulfurous waters. He let out a heavy, relief-filled sigh and lay back against a rock.
For no reason in particular he was simply pissed at the world and rather would be alone, but usually he ended up thrown into odd mishaps with packmates. He'd recently fallen into a river and broken his arm and a few ribs, an experience he'd rather not repeat. His injuries had healed faster than normal from the fae magick coursing through his veins. Eiwen sunk into the water up to his nose and glared at the rocks across the pool. Why did he always end up in shitty situations? He scoffed at his own impossible question. Fate was always the answer, or coincidence or some crap like that.
A squirrel chattered at him from up in the tree and he turned, smarling up at it. The rodent twitched its tail and whined in its mocking voice. Eiwen spit at the suirrel and where the saliva landed, just meer inches from the pest, a small flame flared up then sputtered out. The squirrel aparently was smarter than it appeared as it decided to scurry up the tree farther and then jumped to another tree.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games