Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 am
{a little excessive, don'tcha think? lol}

Drake grinned moementarily like a kid who'd gotten an A in a test. he hugged her back,. releived she was feeling better.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 am
(( razz I try to help-haha......I'm hungry for some kimchi and rice.....but I have none. crying ))

Koko settled back and glanced at the time. She couldn't recall what time it was when she left Fayt's house and the brief nightmare began. "I suppose I'll be giving my statement sometime when the sun is up," she said. Not something she looked forward to.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 am
[lol aww sad i'm gonna make food after this post XD]

"Oh crap, yeah. Guys. I am Koko's distant relative and long-time penpal who came to visit with Judith, who is my girlfriend, ok?" he said clearly so people would understand and remember easily  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 am
Koko must still have been still pretty out of it because she thought she heard Drake call Judith his girlfriend.....had to be a cover story so she just tried to give a sweet smile and leaned her head back to rest it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm
[You guys can see this puppet show if one of the group members doesn't murder me first. >>; He was trying to edit the video clips together and was having me read something and I kept reading it at different speeds so he kept having to redo the clip because he was estimating how long it would take me to read it.
Then my computer randomly made a noise in the middle of his take reading so he got frustrated and left xD; ]

"Alright." Judith said.

Lillin smiled at Koko. Maybe if she was nice Koko would let her play with her hair.
Mason stood awkwardly next to Lillin wondering if they should leave or stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:31 am
Drake nodded and looked over at the other two. "sorry we didn;t give proper introductions...  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 am
Koko decided to go first with the introductions. "I would be Koko if you haven't figured that out already," she smiled. "Koko Shuka....and that's one of my dogs, Bly. Yoki is the one staying elsewhere at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 am
Mason nodded.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Mason Bentson." He said
"I'm Lillin." She said, bouncing a bit. Lillin was getting bored standing around.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm
"and I'm Drake Comwell." Drake said, joining the group. he smiled and cast another eye over at Koko, wodneirng if he coudl get her some blood without making her dirnk look suspicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm
It felt strange and a bit awkward having so many people in her home and in her bedroom. However Koko bared with it, she didn't want to them to leave and seem rude or ungreatful.

"Are you visiting?" she asked to Mason and Lillin.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm
"We're looking for a killer!" Lillin said before Mason lightly jabed her with his elbow.
"We are visiting to investigate your murders here." He said, still trying to avoid insulting anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:34 am
At the hospital the nurses whispered and gossiped about Richard when they saw him return again.....with the police this time. They could only make up stories since the officer wouldn't comment on what happened just yet.

While Richard was being taken care of Derek arrived and awaited to take Richard downtown for questioning. Although it was unlikely, Dereck wondered if Richard was behind the murders here recently.

--

"Really....How did you find out about that?" Koko asked surprised.

As a mental note Koko may have to make Drake and Judith some identifcation. Her grand computer skills at work.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 am
Drake tried to ot look surprised or perturbed by their announcement, which leant his face to have a blank look of complete neutrality for a moment before he quicly constructed it in to casual surprise.
"Really? If you dont mind me saying, you don't much look like professional investigators." he commented  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 pm
"She-" Mason started but was cut off.
"I decided that we were going to investigate!" Lillin piped in
"She-"
"I found out about it on the internet!"
"And she-"
"I am still in the process of getting my investigator's license." She said, pouting. Mason sighed knowing they were going to be denied already.

Judith glanced at them, wondering what they should do.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:26 am
"I.....see," was all Koko could think of to sat at the moment. "So you're here to....practice your skills?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games