Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm
Kokoro patted his head "Don't worry...besides..." she slumped with depression "I have no chance...If you didn't happen to see what was going on earlier with me and him..." She looked at Hikari and nodded embarrassed. She placed her hands over her flustered face "I like him yet no matter what I do he never notices!" she shook her head several times in horror "I always get interrupted or i say the wrong thing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 pm
"Hmph, don't we all..." Hikari laughed humorlessly. "I'm um... sorta the same." She thought back to the time she went to the Sand village. The blue haired boy who hadn't smiled, but had been the only one to show her kindness until Alure. "I know how that feels..."  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Kokoro looked at Hikari hearing that made her feel a bit better she thought of her brother He has such good luck...just like father...what am I? A failure for an Uchiha!? Kokoro sighed "I just wish...I could get help Zero-kun...and make him open up more...." her eyes narrowed "He's gotten so distant...like he doesn't trust anyone anymore..." Ever since that mission...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:48 pm
"Zero-san... Reminds me of your father, Uchiha Sasuke." Hikari mused, looking at the trees. "Distant, yet so close. Doesn't trust anyone, but almost desperately is depended on by his peers. It's almost scary..." She muttered. Suddenly, she grabbed Makoto, pushing him towards the trees. "Run!" She screamed at him. A portal ripped open, and Hoko came walking out.
He smiled when he noticed Hikari. "Ah, you waited for me to return. How... thoughtful of you."
"Shut the fricking hell up you son of a-" Hikari hissed, sticking middle finger at him.
"Now, now... Let's not be so mean." Hoko smiled. Then he noticed Kokoro. "Ah, the Uchiha girl. Your father is a very nice man, I must say. I was going to ask him for you, but Fanglong made the deal first."  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 pm
Kokoro laughed softly "I guess Zero-kun is kinda like my dad...that's kinda weird..." she said with a smile. She saw her grab Makoto and push him into the trees. She turned to see a portal and saw Hoko come out "That was quick..." she muttered. Kokoro made a pissed off look when he said he was going to ask him for her "What the hell are you talking about...what deal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm
Shiranui chuckled wildly."I know everything about you Zero...You can't fool me."

Zero clenched his fist then turned away."Stupid wolf..."He opened his eyes,back into reality. Zero walked into his house. A sudden wave of dizziness and emotion swept over him. Zero laided his head against the wall to steady himself. "Why am I so difficult!"His voice cracked at the end. He clutched the side of his neck digging his nails deep and cutting his skin.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:59 pm
........... i better go home
stone: ok see ya later
fang: like wise
me: thanks *leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Hoko snickered, smiling an evil smile. "You really want to know?"

"It's an arranged marriage deal." Hikari hissed through gritted teeth, looking at Hoko with disgust. "Fanglong made the deal a while ago, but Hoko was going to ask Uchiha Sasuke for you instead." Hikari's eyes turned a vivid red. "What? Do you think she's weak or something? Is that why you didn't pick her? News flash buddy, she's just as strong of a shinobi as you are."

Hoko smiled again. "Wanna bet?"  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm
Kokoro eyes widened "Arranged marriage? That's..." Kokoro couldn't believe. She was almost caught up in an arranged marriage. She glared at him "I know I may look weak and defenseless, but I am pretty strong when I have to be..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 pm
Hoko snickered, suddenly appearing behind Kokoro with a kunai to her neck. "Don't get so cocky little girl."

"Kokoro, run!" Migoto screamed, kicking Hoko in the stomach.

Hikari just stood on the side, watching his moves. Now I get it, I know how he was able to do it... to get inside of my head...  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 pm
"ch!" Kokoro backed away as Migoto kicked him in the stomach He's fast  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:17 pm
*arrives back to my home to see Adelia running to me*
Adelia: honey u ok?
me: yeah i'll live
Adelia: plz don't go back out there again please promise me
me:............ i promise Adelia....... i promise  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Zero sighed and slumped against the wall. He had made pretty desent tears of skin on his neck. Blood flowed freely.

"You shouldn't do that."Kura said appearing beside him. She looked down at him. "You know that she loves you." She told him.

Zero looked up at his sister. He seemed surprised. Zero had been pretty oblivious to girls all of his life.

"Your so stupid."Kura shook her head slightly. "Now we need your a** out there whether you like it or not. You can whine and mope around after all of this is done."Her voice was stern.

Zero sighed. He couldn't avoid it. He stood up. The wounds on his neck healed."Lets just go."He mumbled.

Kura smiled slightly."Okay." She walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:01 pm
Alure sensed that chakra again, he used the jutsu, a red flash appeared in the middle, he looked at Hoko, "If you dare to touch them" the mangekyo activated, "I'll kill you" he said, entering a fighting stance...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Hoko snickered. "Funny, I always thought that you would come. That's why-" He trapped Hikari in a chakra barrier. "I planned it all well so perfectly. If you try to break through that barrier, she'll die. Take too long getting her out though, and she'll be tortured into losing her mind. Better get a move on boy... Or she's mine." Hoko smiled.

Hikari backed up a little bit, hitting the back of the wall. There was a stinging pain shooting up her spine now. "Dammit." She hissed.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff