Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
HEAR YE CITIZENS OF NOSGOTH! (Please Excuse the Cobwebs) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merrival or Sullivan? Who's the better/cuter bunneh critter pal?
  Merrival
  Sullivan
View Results

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

3nodding
Someone I donated to made it for me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 am
I remember having a giant, green sugar rat (it was probably a mouse, but it was huge to me back then).

I'm on a constant quest for one of them.

And when I learn how to make them, I'm going to make rats.

DELICIOUS RATS~

The April fools album was FUNKAY. It also had a pricetag of $230,000.

Reslard has it available for free now, unfortunately, the files are all funky and they have to be decoded and stuff.

OH HEY LOOK A VIDEO~

@Sera - Aaaw~

Also, I'll sees yous guys laters. I have to take a shower and get ready for sunday dinner. 3nodding  

Scrab Demon

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 am
User Image

Yeah, I have to go soon too.
We have to leave by 2 to get to the restaurant early enough 'cause it closes around 3:30-4ish.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:17 pm
This just in Breaking News!

Nudgel's and Todee's Officially opened today! 8DDDDD

This is a Breaking Circle of Nine News Network Report. Hello there! I'm Madame Hatter, standing outside here on opening day with the very owners of Nudgel and Todee's.

Here are the two gentlemen to prove it.

Thomas Nudgel and Nigel Todee. Good Day to you both sirs!

Nudgel: Why thank you Miss. You know we've lived in Nosgoth all of our lives and since we were both children, growing up eating sweets was a rarity.

D: Indeed. I understand how that can be. It's very sad. I couldn't imagine not growing up without candy.

Todee: Indeed Madame. You see Nigel and I were both neighbors growing up next door to each other. Every Tuesday we'd go down to the marketplace where some eccentric nutball would be selling these strange and delicious sweets. We knew after tasting the, we HAD to perfect them. We had to make sure Nosgoth had them. So being the clever little whippersnappers that we were-

Nudgel: We started up making our own recipes. Of course when you're small children your recipes don't always turn out as well. Hahaha.

That's true. I remember experimenting with concoctions when I was a kid. Oh we were all mixing up something when we were little...hopefully not car bombs. o____o

Sullivan: XD I did that once in World War 2.

Pianoface: So my good sirs. Why don't you tell us a little about the recipes you use?

Nudgel and Todee: Sorry. Confidential Family Secret. XD

Pianoface: OOOH! Tasty AND Secretive! 8D *noms a sample caramel*

Sullivan: D< if only I could have some!

Nudgel: We've been experimenting with some sugar free products recently. Care to sample? *holds out a small tray of sugarfree caramels*

Sullivan: -3- *takes and suckles* Hmm..o3o It has not that disgusting diet taste I hate. Oooh. *nom nom* >w< These are delicious! 8D WOW! Sugar free is sugar whee!

Todee: Oh that won't be necessary. Because at night we stock the front of the store with fake candies. Same great taste but with a fake recipe. *wink*

O3O You gentlemen are brilliant.

Nudgel: Precisely my dear! 8D

Todee: And Thomas and I like to say: Taste. Texture. and Tummy Tumbles. Heeeheeeehee.

Nudgel and Todee's is located off the town of Ustchenheim. :3 Come see Thomas Nudgel and Nigel Todee as they show dazzlinge examples of great candy compared to the other leading brand. Sarafan Sandies...Ewww.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:34 pm
Yay a candy store!*jumps up and down in excitement*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 pm
:3 Yes Lily. We can go inside. *takes her hand and walks her in* >w<

Nudgel: Welcome to Nudgel-

Todee: And Todee's!

Both: Nosgothic Candy Store! 8D  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:21 pm
Do you have anymore samples?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Nudgel: Of course we do!

Todee: What kind would you like? Truffles? Toffees? Caramels?Chocolates?  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm
When the world is dark and bleak, where Sarafan run amok and cause terror in the hearts of both civilians and vampires...

There is one group dedicated to solving all problems in Nosgoth and bringing you...the ultimate in News!

Welcome to the Circle of Nine News Network!

And now...your loyal hostess...Madame Hatter-chan.

--

8D HAI EVERYBODY! It's been such a long time since we've last reported. Recent news, I've returned from a kidnapping attempt from my community college I go to. After several longa nd grueling months Sulli and I are free!

Sullivan: >___> Correction on that Hatter-chan. We were NOT kidnapped, we were swept up in a shitload of work. -___-

>o> Indeed...jeez Sullivan you can't help me make it exciting?

Sullivan: Here's exciting news for you, I passed my first year of college.

8DDD That's rigth everybody! Sullivan decided to go get his college degree! In what, we are not entirely sure! But he's done it!

Sullivan: -____- Thank you for ruining my surprise to everyone...

Well everyone it's been so very long. ^o^ We've missed you very much and now onto the local death report with our favorite Death Guardian! Mortanius!

Mortanius: Thank you Madame. It has been nothing but casualties since we've been gone it looks like. The Death Rates have climbed. Sarafan have been killing vampires left and right vampires are killing sarafan and civilians left and right, and demons well...why don't we just ask Sir Pianoface about that.

You mean the Duke of Orange Sherbert, to Magnus' standards.

Pianoface: Good evening madame. The demon population has seen a sudden spike in population and I've just recently seen several of my brethren in hot pursuit of Hash-a-gik Witnesses trying to run for their lives.

o__O and are you safe from this rampage?

Pianoface: *noms on his bran cereal as he watches scenes unfold* Well, frankly I'm watching this all on a camera planted outside.

-____- You mean you're not even out there?

Bane: Sadly enough, Madame. He is not.

Well Bane, how does then nature scenarios look?

Bane: D8 TERRIBLE! I leave for this long with you lot and the forests have been savaged! T^T I'm the nature guardian...I'm nto doing my job right. And someone is after my job.

o.o Who?

Merrival: *pops up next to Bane* D: Reee.

No, not you Merrival.

In other news, Hash-a-gik-niks are running amoke banging on people's doors to convert to their religion. Unfortunately...Nosgoth is not an...overly religious land and I doubt that many will convert.

Sullivan: *comes back inside with blood on him* D< I told them sons of bitches I'm atheist damn it!

O___O Is that blood?

Sullivan: I bashed this guy's head in. He was hounding me and when his a** told me to "take flight" ohhh!!! The ******** bird reference was the last straw!

We'll be back shortly after these messages.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:35 pm
I foresee Magnus getting on to approve that ordeal.  

Lieutenant Turel

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

All this chaos and I'm not there?!
*runs off to join the fun*

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm
Pianoface: ^o^ I enjoy being called that. Magnus is my friend and defender of the small and meek. As I am both. 8D HAIL MAGNUS! The Giver of Orange Sherbert!

Come join us Sera! 8DDD  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

*skitters in though an open window*
MWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

I HEARD "ORANGE SHERBERT" SEVERAL TIMES.

WHERE IS IT? I KNOW I HEARD IT.

DON'T GO TOSSING THE WORDS "ORANGE SHERBERT" AROUND LIKE IT'S NOTHING.

GIVE ME THE SHERBERT.

User Image

ArkRaptor
Crew

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:13 pm
This just in, Pianoface has made a surprising annoucement!

Pianoface: By the Power of Sir Magnus the Knight of Orange Sherbert Giving, I am here to declare my formal right as Duke of Orange Sherbert! ^o^

*applause is heard in the background*

owo Pianoface...nobody can see you.

Pianoface: -3- *snaps fingers*

Sullivan: *lifts him up onto the podium*

Pianoface: Thank you sir. :3 Now as I was saying, I hearby give this important statement because some have been questioning my Authority. >__> *glances at Faustus in the background* Thus I hearby declare Magnus, Knight of Orange Sherbert Giving and Defender of the Meek and Small! 8D

Sullivan: >o> My turn my turn.

Pianoface: D< You stole my bran cereal again sir! No!  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games