Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 pm
Mira smiled and leaned against the counter watching him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 pm
The counter man notices Oblen as he points down at an item. The man looks down to see it and opens his hand for Oblen's tickets. Oblen looks at the tickets, quickly counts them up, and then smiles to hand them all to the man. The counterman feeds it into a machine to count it, nods, and then reaches under to pull out the desired item, but Oblen pulls it and hides it from Mira's view. He quickly inspects it before turning back around with it behind his back with a small smile. "Alright... I got something."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:09 pm
Mira raised and eyebrow and cocked her head slightly, noticing he was hiding something behind him "What?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 pm
Oblen looks up some with a smile to say "Well, it's for you... and I really don't want to show it to you yet... wanted more of to get something else with it."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly and sighed "Okay then...What other games do you wanna try and play?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Oblen turns away and hides the object into his jacket then turns back to shake his head... you could tell something was in his jacket, but not much else. "Eh... To be honest... I don't much see the point of it." He admits with a shrug. His stomach lets out a large and angery sounding growl, which made him look down to ask "Anything to eat here?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 pm
Mira smiled slightly and cocked her head "Okay then...What else do you want to do then?"

((Sorry it's taken so long to post.I was in the hospital.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:39 pm
((It's alright.))

Oblen looks around. "Eat."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Mira giggled and cocked her head "What restaurant?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Oblen shakes his head with a shrug. "Anything... it really don't matter to me... I don't know about any of the restaurants or what food they'd have... so... your pick, I guess."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Umm how about pizza?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Oblen nods with a shrug. "I guess, alright." He said, though he didn't even know exactly what pizza was... thought it sounded like an excellent restraint.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 pm
((sorry, I was in the hospital again.))

Mira smiled and started towards the exit of the arcade "Come on then..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:11 pm
((It's ok.))

Oblen nods before following behind. He switches the object from behind his back to inside his jacket and crosses his arms over it as he walks.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm
((eh...people need to learn to drive...))

Mora lead the way to a small pizza parlor and smiled slightly at the familiar scent of spices and dough.Stepping inside she looked up at the board above the counter to see what she wanted.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games