Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 am

I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Gryffindor ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi had been watching Luke as he wandered off to confront some kid. That was when she heard the snarky comment about lost families, and Luke's retort. She narrowed her eyes. This kid was going to be trouble if he kept making comments like that. She was in no way going to let him say something like that around Bree...or Cain, but especially Bree. She looked down at her plate, and noticed a spoon sitting on it. She glanced at the boy and without even thinking lobbed the spoon at him in anger.

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 am

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric felt like he was being watched and turned to see Cersei looking at them both. When she left he frowned. That was tone of the girls he had thought was cute. Looking back to Rei, he nodded.
I wouldn't call it a crush or anything, but he was blushing like mad. And stuttering a bit. Of course, this opened a door for Rei to leave him alone if he thought Romy was cute. The thing that had Alaric most confused was that he didn't think he liked boys, but here he was playing tug of war with this kid.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am

User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore clapped as everyone was sorted where they were, but at the moment she didn't really care about any of them. She hid her head in her arms and sat there, not crying but eyes glazed and distant. She was starving, having not eaten anything for as long as she had. She felt lonely, but didn't want to start up a conversation. There seemed to be some first years having a little argument, which Lore thought was strange. They had barely been here for an hour.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian rested his hands on the table. Steffi and that other boy, Tobi? was that his name, seemed to be irritated in some way, though he was not sure why. Letting out a sigh he decided to ignore it he remembered his promise not to get into trouble, in anyway. Silently he watched the others interact. It looked like most everyone knew each other. Suddenly his stomach growled. "Im starving" he mumbled to himself. When were they going to eat?

(OOC~)

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Bright eyes twinkled as she nodded, running a petite hand through auburn hair while she nodded and then adjusted her Ray-ban sunglasses perched on the crown of her head. As she sat down, she was greeted by Cam. Smirking, Cersei turned to Cameron "Hey Cam, you have any fun this summer?" She winked.

Turning her attention back to the first years, she grinned. "Brilliant, in my friends' first year, a girl nearly slipped out of the boat trying to see if she could catch a glimpse of the giant squid." Cersei, laughing shook her head at the memory of it all. Still, she couldn't help but wonder exactly what she had interrupted between the first year boys.

And then, the next thing she knew, a stark silver spoon flung across the table directly at Xavier. "Oh-! Merlin's beard, are you alright??" Cersei tried to comfort him, her head turning in the direction it came and found a heated little girl, Steffi whom, seemed to be missing an eye. And then Alaric, who must have caught her staring earlier, smiling, she winked at him teasingly before setting her attention back to feisty first year girl. She glared at the girl for the moment, breaking eye contact with Steffi to make sure that Xavier was alright.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Xavier and Luke
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei smirked at the idea of a cute boy blushing and stuttering about. Even so Alaric was fun to play with... Rei chuckled. "So now you have 2 guys going after you? Oh what will you do, you poor poor boy." He said teasingly, smirking at the kid even more. This was way to entertaining.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Wizard

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Alaric rolled his eyes at the boy.
"I wasn't complaining," Alaric said with a sly smile.
Hungry, Alaric stared down at the empty silver plate in front of him.
"You never answered my question earlier," Alaric said, still willing the plate to fill itself. Nothing happened.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
(( Out of Character~ ))

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron felt Elli's soft fingers locked in between his, so he did the same. He turned his attention to Cersei once again. "A bit. How was yours?" he asked, hoping her summer did not consist of any murders or kidnappings like Elli's and Caitlin's had. Good thing Hogwarts was an extremely safe school; otherwise, this castle would probably be the most dangerous places in the world. Or at least in Europe.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

"Oh, it was amazing really, my mum was on a tour in Ireland, she brought me to a real live quidditch game, it was bloody intense, almost seven hours long!" She grinned, still riding high on adrenaline and ecstasy from the rush of watching the game right before her eyes, so close, she could almost touch the chasers if they flew close enough.

"But that was about it, really, just a lot of shopping and partying," she giggled, and couldn't help but miss her muggle friends, they were so much more reckless and exciting and risque.

Suddenly, she quirked a brow, as if finally realizing that Elli had been there for first time, but only because of the fact that their fingers interlaced together slowly, almost sheepishly. Cersei blinked and spun a smirk on her lips. "Aaaawww," she gushed, a teasing hand moved forward to lightly, playfully, nudge Cameron's upper arm. "I didn't know you two started dating..."

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Xavier and Luke, Cam and Elli
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli watched Cersei quietly. She didn't know her very well, but apparently she was friends with Cam. Suddenly the girl was poking Cameron and asking about them dating. Elli looked away quickly, blushing. She didn't know what to say. Cam had kissed her, but that's all. They weren't dating were they? She felt like she wouldn've known if they were dating. "Er... Umm..." Elli trailed off, at a loss for words, and wondering what Cam would say.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Table

David smiled brightly when the sorting hat placed him in Gryffindor. Flying off the stool he rushed over to the Gryffindor table. He was with all his other friends from earlier and hopefully Shayna would be joining them. "Hey guys, Xavier looks like we both make it into Gryffindor." he said with excitement. Looking over at the Hufflepuff table he smiled to his sister Chloe simple glad that she was proud of him. "I'm David by the way." he told Luke with a friendly smile.

With: Gryffindor family... Xavier, Luke

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Oh, great, she's here too, Sam thought when Cersei entered the Great Hall. Thankfully, her attention was drawn elsewhere. Sam noticed Caitlin fumbling with something in her pocket. He leaned in close and said in almost a whisper, "What's that, babe?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte looked up when David introduced himself. She had been listing to the others conversations and had overheard his. So this was Chloe's little brother, He looked a lot like her. She smiled as the first years interacted, there were so many new Gryffindors this year.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking: Hungry
Feeling: Happy

Life is an adventure, whet[/
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm

♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Daddy...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked at Sam, her eyes portraying her mood. "I...It's my dad's." She whispered and held it out for him to look at. She hadn't seen it for a while. She didn't even know where it was before he died. Cait ran her thumb over the silver, not daring enough to open it. Inside was a picture of her father and one of her when she was a baby. She had always looked at it when she was younger, curious to see what she looked like as a baby, but now she didn't want to see it.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked at the locket then at the look in Caitlin's eyes and pulled her head to his chest. "It's okay to cry, Caitlin. Mourning is expected. But only allow yourself a few moments of tears. Your father would want you to be strong. My father, when he talks about his father, he says that. Loss is hard. It never goes away. I'm here if you need to cry. And I'm here to be your strength." Sam kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her.

Out Of Character: ...
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games