Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

She ran her hands through her tangled red hair before she answered her friend,"I have been good and had a nice train ride. How about you Daisy?" Hannah smiled and then turned to look across the lake to see if she could see the castle. As she did this she saw Kellan in another boat that still wasn't full and smiled."Hey would you like to join us we still have too spots left," she yelled back with a smile.

User Image
Mood--- Excited

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" Hey it's Kellan!!!

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Hey there is another girl!
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Daisy is talking to Anneleise by the way.

While Hannah was getting Kellan to move to there boat Daisy saw another girl. Daisy decided that she wanted to get to know her and waved with a bright smile on her face."I know ou are already on a boat, but wold you like to join us,"she asked with a smile. She had the lantern set down next to her so it wouldn't fall as she waved and so she could keep an eye on it. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan looked around and shrugged. "That's okay. I'll catch up with you guys at the castle." Kellan replied. She would switch boats but she felt kind of awkward. Like the whole world would stare at her. Possibly stare at her from the boat all the way to the castle. Well that and she didn't want to have any percent chance with her slight clumsiness with a trip and fall overboard.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Black LakeOOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell was excited that the boats were beginning to move and eagerly happy to be meeting so many new people. She waved when Grace and Michelle joined them and greeted Rose with a smile. "Hi, my name's Nell."

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Caitlin, Michelle, Rose
OOC:Whoo...sorry if I'm a tad late. Just got in from the party^^

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Daisy with a smile,"I am going to switch okay if you want you can,"she said as she jumped out of the boat and ran to Kellan's boat. She knew that she would get along with Kellan a little better than she would with Daisy. She knew Daisy was the muggle hating type that was self absorbed and Hannah wasn't."Hey best friend what have you been up to," she said with a gigantic smile.

User Image
Mood--- Excited

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" I will switch then.

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I knew she would do that.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy watched as Hannah jumped out and sighed."Nah I am just gonna stay here it might be nice to meet some different people,"she said and looked around to see if anyone else would join her like the girl she asked to come over. Daisy knew Hannah would do this also because her and Kellan were more alike than Daisy was to her. The brunette girl just sighed to herself and looked down at the water to see her reflection in the water that looked almost black at night. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
Kellan watched as Hannah switched over to her boat. "Hey. How have you been?" Kellan asked. She looked over at Daisy who was instantly busied with new people on her boat. Kellan glanced at the castle. "Maybe they should upgrade to speedboat." Kellan joked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Grace looked up from the black waters, a smile plastered to her face, although it didn't quite reach her eyes, which were quite glassy. She looked at Nell when she spoke to Rose and swallowed, trying to regain the use of her vocal chords. "That was rude of me. I should have introduce you two when we got aboard." She lifted her hand to ruffle her hair and then thought better of it and dropped it back down to clench at the boat, her knuckles turning white.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah giggled a little bit and was shaking because of how nervous she was."I am good how about you," she said as she was still laughing at the joke Kellan had made. A small breeze rolled by the two and Hannah shivered a little bit as she pulled her coat on tighter. She then pulled a scarf out of the pack she had next her and wrapped it around her neck."It sure would be better and faster if they did," she said with a slight giggle as she tried to get warm in her big jacket over her thick robes.

User Image
Mood--- Happy/Excited/Nervous

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" lalala lalala.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron followed the professor and the crowd of first years to the boats. There seemed to only be one boat with room left, but Cameron tightened his jaw when he realized he hasn't spoken to that girl yet. "Hey, can I sit here?" he asked Daisy. She had long brown hair and brown eyes, but he couldn't see her face because she was staring into the water.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
Kellan laughed along with Hannah. "I'm pretty nervous about the sorting. I think I might pass out when I get under that sorting hat." Kellan replied. She looked ahead and saw that they had a ways to go. How long did it even take just to get across the lake? It felt like forever to her now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Hhmm new guy.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Hahahaha I made her turn dramatically Hahahaha.

Daisy stared at the lake with awe at how beautiful it was to her then heard a boy's voice. She turned to look at the new guy asking to sit next to her. As she turned her long hair flowed around her face and laid silently on her back as it settled."Um...sure it is just me and you so far. Most of the boats have already taken off," she said with a slight smile. Daisy didn't notice her cheeks were flushed a bit when she looked at Cameron."Oh um my name is Daisy...Daisy Benster,"she announced lightly in her American accent. What she didn't know was that the boy was a muggle-born. She was always taught not to like muggles, but she had never met one in her life. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yeah me too, I just really hope I will get into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff since my family background is in Ravenclaw. The other is Slytherin, but they scare me,"she said making a bit of a cringing look in her face. Hannah looked out at the lake to admire its beautiful glow in the moonlight. She had always had a bit of a fascination for lakes and what lies in them. She wondered about what types of creatures lived in this lake and knew of course they had to be magical.

User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" lalala lalala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Because of the darkness that surrounded them, Cameron couldn't tell that the girl's cheeks flushed in color. "Thanks," he said, slowly climbing into the boat in an attempt not to fall. "I'm Cameron Rowley," he introduced when he finally sat down. He had absolutely no idea that this girl wasn't too fond of muggle borns, or that he would be hated on for being a 'mudblood'.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
Kellan nodded in understanding at Hannah's statement. "I think Slythrrins are just a bit too intimidating for me. My parents are hoping for Ravenclaw which I don't mind but I just think it would be so much fun to be in Gryffindor." Kellan stated. She looked down and admired the reflection of the moon in the lake. It was a beautiful bright moon tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: He is really cute!!!
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy ran her fingers through her really quick before she picked up the lantern again so they could see better. She decided to set it between them so they could both see a whole lot better."Well it is very nice to meet you Cameron. What house would you like to be in,"she said with a bit of a smile. She could feel the heat in her cheeks now and felt a bit embarrassed which just made the blushing worse. She didn't really want him to see, but she knew it would be rude to just turn away from him. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah giggled again as she agreed with Kellan."Isn't the lake beautiful I mean it is really creepy feeling, but it looks beautiful,"she said with a bit of a smile. Hannah was starting to get a bit bored and then her stomach growled. To top off on the bordom she was also hungry.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- The Lake

"Thoughts" lalalalalalala

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games