Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara's eyes happened to come across a young second year Gryffindor who happened to see the thestrals that pulled the carts. She'd seen death too and could see the mystical creatures as well. She briskly walked over to him and rested her hand on his shoulder. "The thestral is a kind and misunderstood creature," she remarked and patted the creature's head kindly. "Most people fear it because the only way to see one is to have experienced a loss. But what those people don't know is how it feels to be invisible. The thestral is kind to whomever can see it for just that reason." She looked back at the boy... Colton, she recalled, and smiled to him. "The thestral also reminds us to never forget those who've passed on, not to mourn their loss but to remember them as they were. So don't feel bad looking at them. Know they exist and remember the reason you can see them." She idly fingered the amulet hanging from her neck, Einar's amulet, and felt a smile creep onto her face. He would be proud of her, of how she overcame her demons and pushed herself to become better. She sighed, then shook off the reverie, looked back to Colton and nodded. "Don't fret young Gryffindor. You've got some great friends too," she said, glancing back at the others. "See you all in Dueling Club this year?" she said, and climbed into the cart.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He smirked a half-cocked smile and nodded as they climbed into a carriage. "Guess we'll just have to fix that then. Tammy showed me a great deal of secret passages. Maybe sneak around the castle, check out the Prefect's bathroom, sneak out to Hogsmeade. I know a lot of passages," he said, offering her a hand up into the carriage.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Second Year, Slytherin

User Image

A shrug had found its way to his shoulders, but why, he couldn't say. The thestrals hitched to the forefront of the carriage had begun its slow and steady pace uphill towards the overlooming castle in the background. It's detailed structures grew with life the closer they ventured. "That's good to hear," he remarked loosely, as though his own attention had perused beyond even his own knowledge.

On a whim, he had decidedly veered his attention to focus on the ancient king withering away inside of Woil's body with a cocked brow. Eyes of golden fires shot back and forth between the two as he recounted over memories. "You know what? I don't think you ever did tell me what happened to you..." Tay pondered at the thought.

"I mean- you don't 'ave to, but, I just can't believe I never thought to ask."

[[[[I'll be making an entrance post in the Slytherin table if you want to follow me? OR, we can keep going right here because I just realized Woil is Ravenclaw. xD]]]]
╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Desires:The Feast
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 am
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year

User Image

[[Continued from Platform 9 3/4]]

With a last look at the gleaming scarlet steam engine, Cathryn stepped onto the Hogsmead station. The chill night air reached her, and she shivered. Looking back, Cat wasn't sure weather that shiver was from cold or excitement.

Cat left her luggage on board the train. She had been told that it would arrive in her bed room. She held back a sniffle that her father had not come to say goodbye. Oh well, he had probably been caught up in his work.

She heard
"First Years! Follow me!!" yelled from a pretty blonde lady. Cat followed her, and soon they ended up in the Great Hall...

[[Continued at the Sorting]]

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 am
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Unsorted first year

User Image

Ethan followed Cathryn off the train, clutching Twigs's cage. He was sure Twigs had gotten Post Traumatic Stress disorder from the journey. He comforted Cathryn, "Hey, Cat, don't tell anyone, but I snuck some floo powder. You can see your dad tonight if you want." He smiled, patting his friend on the back. "All right, let's go get sorted." The two followed the groundskeeper to the great hall.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am at Hogsmeade Station
with Cathryn
and I'm going To the great hall.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

True to the end, united we stand...

User Image

Charlotte vacated the train behind Jess and was barely able to squeeze into the Carriage next to her. She smiled shyly at some of her classmates from last year. She hadn't really gotten to know any of them really well, so she just sat there awkwardly. Charlotte hated her shyness, but she was hoping to regain some of her confidence within her first two days back at school. At least she was comfortable around Jess, who had become her friend since last year.

2nd Year

...so I stand by my friends.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 pm
Cathey got off the train and looked around, she was full of eximent. "Wow this place is big!" She saw that everyone was moving quickly to the great hall. Cathey picked up her two bags and her cat(who was on her shoulder) and followed everyone. Cathey could barely contane herself, she was happy to finally get here.
User Image

1st Year  

vampire_queen_star

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

A young blonde stepped off the train tugging her new black cloak around her more. The girl adjusted the red and gold stripped tie trying not to be nervous again. She was coming to school once again this time though for her third year as a Gryffindor. Not for the first time did Daisy question her placement in to the so called house of the brave. Three years and not a friend outside of Rose whom she had known years before coming to school. Her first year she had talked to a young Slytherin named Blair but Daisy hadn't seen the boy in years. Hopefully this time would be better...she wanted to have friends, to be with those her own age. Charon wasn't going to be at school after this year and for the first time since he had gone to school the young Gaunt was scared.

Charon always protected her ever since she could remember. Was it because they were each others only family? Well the only family Charon would claim. "Come on Daisy...you can do this." Daisy said softly to herself as she started to move away from the train. She had hurried off the train as soon as it stopped having spent the majority of the ride along. Really she just wanted to get into the feast and get lost in the crowd. Then again would a crowd be a good idea? It seemed like as of late no matter where she went she was feeling alone. Daisy shook her head for a moment looking utterly disgusted. How much more pathetic was she going to get? Buck up girl and hold your head high.

Brushing her short golden hair back behind her ears she nodded lightly in response to her own thoughts. The only way to get out of this rut was to do it herself. She couldn't make friends if she was mopping about. Who would want an emo friend any way? Daisy smiled a little adjusting the small bag she carried with her. Out of the small hole on the side a tiny white bunny appeared his nose twitching lightly. "Ready Spade? We'll be better this year, promise." She giggled softly at the rabbit as he rubbed lightly against her hand. Leave it to a pet to help bolster your confidence.

Lost in the flower field: Spade, no one else yet
He loves me, he loves me not: nervous, a little sad but trying to push past it
A flower crown upon my head: I do better this year

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

So far away from knowing where I am going
I am trying hard to find out who I am

They all say that I don't know what I am doing
I say they don't hardly understand

Why can't they remember
What I'll never forget

How these dreams can come undone
When you're young

Not too long after Daisy a small boy exited the train as confidently as he could manage. His skin was pale making the black of his hair stand out more. Thin fingers brushed loose strands out of his face before falling to tug lightly as an already almost perfect uniform. The last thing he wanted was to make a bad impression. It was his first time at school and he would not let his family down by making a fool of himself on the first day, hell the first night. Deep blue eyes scanned his surroundings slowly. Not much to report there still this was going into his journal or as his father called it, his research notes. Demos was meticulous about recording that which he saw and observed. You never knew when you saw something that could later help a design.

Still the young Prince had a hard time not being amazed my what he saw. This place was wonderful just like father had described it. The tall trees of the dark forest looming high above his head. The sharp sound of the breaks as the train had settled sending out streams of steam onto the platform they now stood upon. To him it was a wonderful churning cauldron that pushed at the treads of his imagination. What dark designs would curl across the pages of his journal tonight? Double checking to make certain the leather notebook was still tucked into the pocket he had requested be sewn on the inside of his cloak he sighed. Wouldn't do him any good to loose that now, now would it?

''Now to see if I can't find my cousins...' Demos thought lightly as he watched the crowd of students slowly starting to come off the train. He hadn't seen Rose and Dante in years and frankly was looking forward too it. Would they still be the same as he remembered them? Or would they be two totally different people? How had their parents deaths affected them? Hopefully it wasn't too badly and well hopefully they remembered him. Demos had been only six the last time he had seen the pair. Would he even recognize them? Adjusting his clothes once more he let smiled. Time to get this started.

{Hey guys I think I goofed. Wait till VV says to post. Sorry!}
On the crafting table: No one
The projects in my mind: Where are they?
Whirls and clicks: bit nervoius

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella hopped of the train and cringed as it let off a toot of warning. It would be leaving soon, she presumed. Even if she had gotten on late, she had no intention of getting off late. She heard the call for first years and followed the voice, entranced by the bustling students and the busy atmosphere. She searched the crowd of first years for a friendly face and a hopefully soon-to-be friend. Nervously, she clutched the silver cage that held a small but feisty white owl. "Come on now Marcellius," she whispered to the owl, moving with the crowd. Feeling awfully lonely in this new-found world at Hogwarts, Bella was unused to the deserted feeling.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}Nervous and Lonely
{I am}At Hogsmead Station

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:42 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Oh yay! Another exciting year ahead. Those boys better have gotten Ryn on that train...◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh made her way to the station. It was not a far journey but she enjoyed it, seeing to the Thestrals as well. Once they were all in place, carriages at the ready, she made her way to the train. Students had just started stepping off when she approached. She was happy to be here again, though she new she couldn't do this forever she did enjoy spending the time with Ryn, she had missed her so over the first 2 years.

Snapping out of her thoughts she began the normal starting procedures. "Welcome Hogwarts Students!! Glad to have you back! 1st year's please come here with me! Older students are to take the carriages! Do mind the Thestrals, they are sensitive creatures. Once again, First Years Over Here With Me!!!!" She yelled over the throngs of students pouring out into the station. She didn't like yelling but didn't want to lose any new students. With a smile she waited for them to make their way over to her. Scanning the crowed for her matching color of hair, she kept an eye out for her daughter.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Hey guys, feel free to post, just make sure first years head over to kayleigh and we will head on the journey when a majority have posted◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

This was Clarissa Mead's first year at hogwarts. She was very excited to be starting. She heard a person call "First years, please come with me", it was Professor Kayleigh McKenny. She looked around, she saw the professor who had called out. Clare walked towards the person. She tugged at her light blonde hair and twirled it anxiously through her frail fingers.
'What if I end up in a house I dont want to be in' she thought to herself 'What if no one likes me?' The thoughts where polluting her mind. Clare walked towards Professor Kayleigh McKenny. Clare was still twirling her hair through her fingers. She saw a girl standing near the Professor, she looked lonely, just as Clare did. Clare aprroached the girl cautiously.
"Hi there. My name is Clarissa Mead, but you can call me Clare. Whats your name?"

The air around her smelled fresh, but cold. She looked at the Professor, she looked young.
"Hi-- um, my name is Clarissa Mead I am a first year" she hoped the Professer had heard her. Clare was holding her owl, Maybelle, in a cage, Maybelle was sleeping peacfully.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 am
Walther Dalzhat

[Continued from the Hogwarts Express] Walter got off the Express, almost tripping, after he regained his balance, he looked around for the Care of Magical Creatures Professor. When he had spotted her, he slinked his way through the crowd of students. "Hello, madam, Walther Dalzhat, at your service." Walter said, following his parents' script, "May I ask your name?"
User Image

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:33 am
User Image

Foxus Aragam

Foxus stepped off the train with a feeling of worry and excitement. He had allready changed into his robes and he felt very flash. He looked around, not sure of where to go, when he heared a woman calling, "First Years come over here!". He walked over bumping into a pretty blonde girl twirling her hair. "Sorry" he mumbled shyly, and hurried up to the professor, trying not to draw attention to himself. He walked up to the Proffessor. "Hi, im Foxus Aragam" he said to her. There was alot of noise around and many other students crowding around him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:07 am
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella turned to see a girl around her age with blond hair. Relieved to have someone to talk to, she listened to what she had to say. "Hey Clare, I'm Bella but you can call me Bell." she answered. She kept in pace with the professor as she continued to move but made sure to stay with the Clare.

Marcellius noticed Clare's owl and let out a whoo like owls do. Seeing she was sleeping, he soon lost interest and began to preen his ivory feathers.

Bella watched as a boy stumbled into them and hurried off with a whispered "Sorry". She followed him with her eyes as he walked up to the teacher but like Marcellius, lost interest and turned back to Clare

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}Curious and Happy to have someone to talk to
{I am}At Hogsmead Station

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games