Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine knew that the male liked to watch him, but it was still odd to him. He wasn't used to such attention. It was interesting while at the same time a tad embarrassing. He kept his attention on the bowl before asking the male about the eggs. Stopping the beater, he set it aside, allowing the male to glance inside, hoping he didn't go too overboard. Having the male beside him and give him step by step instruction, made him feel like such a noob. But he couldn't help liking it as well. He saw it as just another chance for them to spend time together. Alaine smiled at the males approval and continued following his instructions. He measured out the flour as needed after Liam added in the milk and a bit of salt, glad to see the male wasn't adding in a lot. One thing he would never understand about chefs, they say add in a pinch of salt yet they added in whole handfuls. Maybe it was due to lack of his inexperience, but whole handfuls seemed a bit much, especially when they were chiming about how such and such meal was "this healthy". Because that much salt was really helping peoples health problems. When the three items were in the bowl, he again started up the mixer, carefully mixing the ingredients together for a few minutes. Turning it off, he again waited to be told what to do, meanwhile closing up the bag of flour and setting aside the measuring cup, not sure if he'd need it again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Once he added the items, he watched as Alaine started to mix them. Liam grabbed the vegetable oil, and added it in as well. After he was done he started mixing in the sugar, baking powder, and vanilla. He liked the taste of vanilla it added a certain flavor to it, a sweet flavor. Liam watched as the male worked on mixing everything till it was all finished. He looked over at the griddle to see that it was hot. Liam smiled as he glanced over at the male. "Ever made waffles before?" He asked curiously wondering if the male had ever tired it, even if he had failed he didn't care. Liam grabbed a small cup, and took the mixed batter from the male. He opened the griddle and poured some of the mixer into it. Liam closed the lid, and then moved onto the stove. He grabbed the vegetable oil and poured some onto the pan. Liam turned it on medium and allowed it to heat up. He moved away from the male, and grabbed a spatula hanging on the wall next to the stove. Liam watched as the liquid in the pan heat up. He grabbed the cutting board with the potatoes on it, and poured it into the pan. Liam moved back toward the male, as he watched to see if the first waffle was finished. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine continued mixing items as Liam added more and more into the bowl. When it was all well and done, he again set aside the mixer, letting the whisks drip into the bowl while he stood aside watching Liam move about the kitchen. The more he watched him, the more he realized just how rare it was to see the male be still. He didn't know what it was, maybe it was morning jitters, but he hadn't stayed still once since he got up. He chuckled at the thought, grinning over at the male as he glanced over and shook his head. "Honestly, I do a lot of mooching off of Sam for meals, and when that's not possible, I just grab something from a nearby restaurant or the convenience store." he admitted with little shame. "I don't even think I own half the stuff I'm seeing in your kitchen." Alaine moved around the counter to get out of the males way as Liam grabbed the bowl to fill the griddle and start on the hashbrowns.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As he worked on the waffles, and watched the hash browns. Liam couldn't help but chuckle as the male spoke of how he got his food. He smiled at Alaine as he moved out of the way as he worked on making their breakfast. Liam was a busy body it was only natural to be all over the place at once. He wasn't surprised that Alaine had never owned the things he held inside his kitchen. It was only natural after all Alaine had never make anything before, or so it seemed. Liam finished making a few waffles, setting them aside on a plate. He worked on browning the potatoes to make hash brown for them. Liam would cook the eggs last, he didn't like eggs all that much so would only cook them for Alaine. "Well when ever you want something to eat. Just ask and I'll be happy to make something for you." He smiled cheerfully at the male. Liam liked cooking, and if Alaine was hungry then he was willing to make something for him when ever he was over, or if he went to Alaine's house. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:10 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He knew it was bad to be his age and to be relying on others to cook for him, but what could he do?The nun who cooked for the orphans wasn't a pleasant woman and preferred they stayed out of "her kitchen". When he was living on the streets, he mostly stole leftovers when people got up and left, and as he started living on his own, he just seemed to grow into the pattern of relying on others to get his meals for him. At the time it seemed like a better idea than going through the embarrassment of taking a beginners cooking class or admitting to his friends and asking for help. Since then, he'd never really given any thought about learning. Besides it wasn't as if he was eating nothing but junk food all the time. Leaning against the counter, Alaine waited patiently while the male piled food onto the plates, smiling at his words. "Really? What I get hungry at some ungodly hour and call, you still gonna come over and make it for me?" he joked. He was quite flattered by the males offer and wasn't going to take advantage of him like that. But it was a nice thought all the same. In fact, it got him starting to think about what they might do for their next date. The male had said their next one would be his choice, so staying in might not be so bad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam worked through the motions of making breakfast. He finished with the hash browns and set them aside on a plate. Liam than moved to the eggs, not sure how Alaine wanted him so he simply scrambled them. He wasn't good at making anything else to due with eggs, since he hardly ate them. Liam finished with them and set them aside as well. He heard the male speak, and couldn't help but chuckle. "Hmm. Perhaps, I might if your nice." Liam spoke as he teased the male. He didn't mind cooking for him after all it was the least he could do. Liam liked cooking and well Alaine was poor at it. Perhaps if he cooked for him, then he could teach him as well. He finished with the waffles and stacked them into a pile on a plate. Liam turned off the stove and the griddle. He made their plates, and handed the male his plate. "What do you want to drink? I have milk and juice." Liam spoke as he grabbed two glasses from the cabinet. He poured milk into his own glass unsure of what Alaine wanted. Liam grabbed the bottle of syrup and set both his cup and the syrup on the kitchen table. He returned to the kitchen to fix his own plate, just grabbing some of the hash browns and waffles. Liam hadn't realized how hungry he was still he started cooking. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Listening to the male speak was like listening to him talk about someone else. He couldn't believe that he would do such a thing. On a normal basis, Aamir was never a violent person, so it was weird to hear him say that it was actually him who caused so much damage. He considered himself lucky. Lucky because the male didn't have to drive him home, he certainly didn't have to stay, but most of all because he was here right in front of him, speaking to him, being his usual self. After last night, he was pissed and scared, thinking that everything they ever had was completely ruined because of those few small yet powerful words that Adam let slip so carelessly. "What made you decide to stay? I mean, you didn't even have to drive me home. You could have just let me drive off on my own or taken my keys and left me stranded up at the club.....it's not like I wouldn't have deserved it." He sighed softly and lifted the males knuckles to his lips, kissing them lightly. "I'm glad you didn't though. I wouldn't know how to handle myself the next time we met up and would most likely end up avoiding you for who knows how long.At least like this, we can try and work things out before it gets too weird." He smiled over at the male, feeling a tad awkward but as he said, still quite happy to be here talking with him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:58 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine watched happily as the male darted back and forth through the small kitchen. He found it rather interesting to watch him do so many things at once. Alaine wasn't much for multitasking, in fact he was pretty useless for it. He just couldn't seem to keep his attention on one thing for long over the other before switching to something else. Depending on what he was working on, he could easily bouncing from one thing to another, but sometimes he had his moments where something would just make him stop everything and explore this one thing until he got everything he wanted out of it. He arched an eyebrow as the male chuckled, grinning boldly at the males words. "Oh I'm sure I can find a way to compensate you that'll we'll both enjoy." he replied, half teasing. He giggled cutely and took his plate and fork as it was handed to him. As he moved towards the table, he looked up as the male spoke again. "Um, if you have apple juice hide it now. That stuff is like crack to me. Milk is fine." he said, sitting down, and taking the syrup the moment it touched the table.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled just a bit at the male's questions and moved, standing up, not letting go of the male's hand. He walked around the small table to Aamir and wrapped his arm around the male, kissing his cheek. "I stayed because I care about you...I wanted to make sure you were going to be okay...Besides, I knew that everything that happened last night was just a bunch of bad events...Something that shouldn't have happened. And I wouldn't ever leave you stranded at the club...That's not like me..." He moved a little and say on Aamir's lap, resting his head on the male's chest..."I also wouldn't have let you or anyone I know drive drunk..." He added, smiling a little bit. "Oh...I know we'll probably be able to work past this...and meh, that's not nice...Avoiding me would be terrible you know..." He said, wiggling a little before he softly kissed the male on the lips, pulling back shortly after their lips met...He really didn't know what the male's limits were so...He was being a little weary about what all he did...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:59 am

(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ nodded. "Yeah, they have a bathroom in every room pretty much, it's got a shower and everything." He said, pointing to the door on the other wall. "That's the bathroom...It's actually really nice, very fancy...And the shower is...well, better than amazing..." He said, laughing a little bit. He smiled up at Alex, leaning up, lightly kissing him on the lips. "Hm, would you like to take a shower together? Since I need one as well..." He said, blushing softly...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam was pretty much a busy body, never standing still for to long. He could multitask and was used to it. Liam didn't know what the male had thought of it, only that it was probably odd. He didn't mind, he was used to it. His family used to make fun of him, and as a child the school wanted him to see someone. They thought perhaps he was hyperactive as a child, even as an adult he was never still. Liam was surprised that Alaine had said something about it but he was glad at least. He nodded at the male's words, and smiled at him, "And guarantee I will take you up on my pay." Liam spoke as he set his plate on the table as well, before moving back to the kitchen. He grabbed the jug of milk and filled up the glass. Liam set one cup in front of Alaine and another at his spot. He chuckled seeing that Alaine had gone straight for the syrup. Liam grabbed his silver ware and started cutting up his waffles as he waited for Alaine to get done with it. Once he was finished with it, he poured syrup over his own food, than dug in. "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex was glad to hear there was a shower here. He hadn't really paid attention to the bedrooms in the back. Alex had only been in them twice and both times he hadn't been to interested in taking notes. He glanced toward where Adam directed him. Alex nodded looking back at the male, and chuckled as he mentioned the showers. He smiled down at Adam as he leaned up. Alex leaned down as he kissed the male. He pulled away from him as he spoke. Alex didn't mind sharing the shower, he moved away from the male. He took his hand, as he pulled him off the bed. Alex moved toward the bathroom, and opened the door. He flipped on the lights and looked around. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir looked up at the male as he moved around the table, his cheeks warming to the males touch. He smiled shyly, glad the male didn't think too ill of him and had been willing to put up with his drunken state.Though he couldn't help to roll his eyes when the male stated that abandoning him at the club wouldn't be like him. "Yeah, yeah. And getting drunk and punching people for the hell of it isn't like me. People do stupid things when they're pushed to their limits." he replied stubbornly, not buying a word of it. He was still anxiously awaiting some form of punishment for his actions, to be told that this was all some trick. Nobody took news like that as badly as Daniel had one day and then became peachy keen with it over night. There had to be some kind of arterial motive behind it all. As the male moved around to sit on his lap, he tensed. He was used to the male being close and all touchy-feely, but this was new. He didn't know what to make of it and was resisting the urge to jump up and push the man off of him. He relaxed a bit as the male kissed him, lightly kissing back before pushing him away. "Sorry," he said softly, still clinging to the males hand. "I...." Aamir sighed and rose from his seat, letting go of the males hand and taking out two mugs from the cabinet. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked, trying to steer the conversation back to something normal. Pouring them both some coffee, he leaned against the counter, wrinkling his nose against the disgusting smell of the black coffee.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine honestly didn't care that much about moving around so much, he confident enough that he could get the male to be still when he wanted him to be. But for the moment, he didn't care. It wasn't like he asked him to make everything at once. He grinned up at the male, nodding his thanks as he set a glass in front of him. Alaine practically drowned his waffles and soaked his eggs in syrup before handing it off to the male. "So what kind of payment will you be requiring?" he asked, smirking. "Do you demand upfront payment or should I expect to pay you in intervals?" Cutting into his food, he slowly started eating, looking up at the male now and again. He was quite content with his food, in fact it was much better than he'd expected it to be. He never would have taken the male to be such a fantastic chef, and it made him wonder why he didn't do it for a living.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam wasn't big on syrup so he hadn't put much on his waffles. He dug into his breakfast, eating happily as he looked over at the male. Liam glanced at his food, seeing Alaine had practically drowned his food in syrup. He looked at it curiously not understanding how the male could eat it. Liam kept his mouth closed about it, not wanting to complain. He looked up at Alaine as he spoke, and couldn't help but grin. Liam thought about the question as he Alaine spoke, not sure what to ask for or for how long. He continued eating as he sat there, finally deciding on something. It was simple after all he wouldn't ask for much. "Intervals." Liam spoke cheerfully as he grinned at the male. He didn't just want one thing, after all he had done most of the cooking. Liam didn't mind the cooking after all it was easier then giving directions. At times he gave directions but this morning he just wanted to finish cooking and get done. He liked cooking, it was fun to him, but he didn't do it all the time. It was just him and sometimes it was easier to just go out and eat instead of making something only he was going to eat. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games