Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:41 am
MDaylus

Hela looked to Tony surprised, hopeful and excited. Hearing the man would face down the Allfather for her brother. "Take my grandmother and uncle with you. The more to face him down the better, even more so if you have something to use against him." Hela offered up. She didn't care if the was almost no chance because there was at least some chance. She smiled as Tony as the man continued to say that he had a history of getting what he wanted. "Father was right in sending his blessings for you with me. You are right for my mother. You will make him happy and protect him. Now I should go find my uncle before I must leave and smack him for being so stupid as to not realize what was happening to his brother."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the advice. He had already planned to ask Frigga to be there for such a meeting, hoping she would be able to keep Odin in check enough to keep the old god from killing him. Her next words made him pause though. “Your father actually sent his blessings for this relationship?” he asked slowly. In truth, Angrboda had been a constant worry in the back of his mind sense Loki told him about the man. It was so clear to see in Loki’s eyes how much he loved the guy, how his death still pained him to this day. Tony had honestly feared that one day Angrboda would show up again, Loki would find some way to bring him back and would be torn between them. In such a situation, Tony knew he could only step away and allow Loki to be with the other, no matter how much it hurt him. To know that he was approving of this relationship was probably the best thing he could have heard, aside from when they got Thor’s approval and he managed to keep his head. Nodding to himself, Tony looked like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. “Thank you.” He said softly, placing a hand gently on Hela’s shoulder. “You can trust that I’ll take good care of Loki.” he murmured.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 am
MDaylus

Hela smiled seeing Tony's surprise at Angroboda sending his blessing. "He does, he knows how much you care for my mother and he knows that you will continue to protect him as you have. He also knows that you were concerned that should Loki and he ever meet that he would steal my mother from you. He wanted me to let you know that he had his time with my mother and he cherished it but that time has passed. He would not steal mother from you." Hela stated watching as it seemed a weight lifted from Tony's shoulders. "I know you will, despite how difficult mother can be." Hela continued resting a hand on Tony's when the man placed a hand on her shoulder. She stayed there for a few moments before pulling away. "Go back to my mother, I will find my uncle and then depart but anytime you seek my help feel free to call my name." Hela assured him then with a quick step she was moving out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly. “He’d not half as bad as I am.” He said lightly. He knew it was probably a little inappropriate to be happy that Loki and Angrboda would not be getting together again in front of their child, but he couldn’t help it. He really didn’t want to lose his lover, not when it seemed he had finally found someone he could be happy with and stay with. Dropping his hand when Hela stepped away, he nodded. “Thank you Hela.” He said softly, watching her leave before returning to Loki. Coming back, he slowly took the god’s hand again, kissing it and smiling down at him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:29 am
MDaylus

Loki opened his eyes again as he heard footsteps approach. He smiled to the man as his hand was taken and kissed. "You seem lighter and pleased. What has Hela told you to make you so?" Loki questioned. He loved his daughter but she rarely made anyone happy but himself and her brothers. Living in the realm of the dead made her morbid in many actions especially dealing with others.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly sat on the edge of the bed again as Loki spoke. Shaking his head at the question, he just reached up to readjust the sheets over Loki. “She just gave me approval from someone I really needed to hear it from.” He answered simply, not sure if telling Loki who it was from or what it was about would be wise. “She’s a nice girl, I see a lot of you in her.” He said softly. Of course he was now realizing that he’d just gained the approval of one of Loki’s children as well, and not just any of them, but the queen of the dead.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled it wasn't hard to figure out who Tony thought he would need approval from. He was a bit surprised it had been given and yet he too was glad. "You do?" Loki questioned surprised at Tony's words. It was true that Hela had been allowed to spend the most time with him besides Sleepnir but in the grand scheme of things it hadn't been all that long. Tears that Loki refused to shed watered his eyes and the god turned towards Tony knowing the man would understand how he missed his children. He blamed being so emotional on his head not being altogether.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s question. There was a light in her eyes that was so similar to Loki, and he could sense a mischievousness in her that was always radiating from Loki when he was feeling good. Seeing his eyes begin to water, Tony shifted slightly so the others wouldn’t see. Slowly cupping his cheek, he leaned down and kissed his forehead. “You were a wonderful parent Loki….and your children adore you, don’t ever doubt that.” He murmured in elvish to Loki. Seeing Loki like this made him all the more determined to find Fenrir for him. Not to mention it brought up questions in his own mind. Tony had never pictured himself with a family. Having grown up without one and having had to hold almost everyone at arm’s length had put a fear in him of having children and trying for that life. But Loki obviously craved such a thing, wanted to be a parent to have his children close and to raise them. Should he attempt such a thing with the god, offer to have a family with him? Even if he was certain he wouldn’t be any good at it?  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki was pleased that he had been right to put his faith in Tony once more as the man shifted when the god turned to him hiding him from the other's sight. Taking a shuddered breath at Tony's words spoken in elven he nodded and if he had felt better he would have smiled knowing that Tony was using his gift to decieve the others besides his mother. "I am tired..." Loki finally admitted after a few minutes. He still clung to the man refusing to move or release Tony all together. "Lay with me?" he pleaded. Natasha stood by watching the two men, she had some questions for Tony but she would wait until Loki slept once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pet Loki's hair as he admitted to being tired, he was honestly surprises Loki had stayed awake this long. Hearing the request for him to lay down, Tony thought for only a moment before giving a slow nod. Shifting around, he carefully slid under the sheets with Loki, grimacing slightly at the ache in his body, and pulled the god close. When he was sure Loki was comfortable and everything that was needed to monitor the god was still attached, he settled down. "Sleep Lo...." he murmured, fingers massaging Loki's muscles carefully.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed a sigh of relief when Tony nodded agreeing to lay down with him. Seeing the man grimace he loosened his hold fearing it was his fault before he remembered that the man had been in battle. "If I had my magic I would take your pain." Loki murmured. Green eyes fluttered close when Tony told him to sleep and massaged his muscles. Soon he was out and settled softly against Tony as he slept.

"Tony, what language was that?" Natasha questioned.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled softly at Loki's words. "Don't worry about it. I've had worse." He smiled. Relaxing as Loki fell asleep in his arms, he was settling for a silent watch when Natasha spoke. Looking to her, he gave a thin smile. "Elvish, at least I think that's what it is." He said, looking to Frigga.

The queen, who'd been surprised when she heard the language, nodded. "That was the language of Alfheim, the light elves." She said softly. "Loki used his magic to give you the All-speak, for a while at least I assume." She said added, Tony giving a small nod.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a tired hum of acknowledgement when Tony said that he had had worse. If he had been any less tired he would have argued that Tony didn't need to feel pain now that he had him but he was having a hard time staying awake then. Natasha had stepped forward afterwards and questioned the man surprised with the mans answer. "Elvish?" How did you learn elvish?" she questioned until the queen stated that Loki had gifted it to him. Shaking her head at the two me she sighed. "What's the plan now after he gets better?" she questioned gesturing to the sleeping god.[  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Natasha’s surprise. It wasn’t often that he got to see it, let alone be the cause of it. Her next question had him sighing however. “I don’t know really….we’ve just had to take things one step at a time.” He said slowly. “I suppose we’ll let him rest for a few more days….and we’ll have to go to Asgard to try and make sure Sif and Fandral are punished…..and there are some things I’d like to handle while there.” He mused, his words earning Frigga’s curious gaze, but she remained silent. “I’ll have Rhodey come by, make some upgrades to his suit and get him to stick around town. He should be able to handle my part of the team relatively well….and it’s not like I can’t be beamed back here with relative ease. And when we get back….we’ll have to look at things again and move on from there.” He finished, looking back to Natasha.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm
MDaylus

Natasha rolled her eyes at Tony's smirk, she knew the man was pleased with himself. She nodded when the man answered her next question by saying that they had taken things one step at a time. She knew they were going to have to let Loki rest a few days at the very least. With the new concussion on top of the remnants of the past she wondered how long it would take for Loki to be back to normal. She had heard Thor say that Loki had been sick for a week, he had also been without help. Bruce was quite capable a doctor that she didn't think he would allow Loki to be sick that long. "Will it just be you and he returning to Asgard. I dont know how I feel about the two of you going alone. Loki is the only one that knows Asgard besides Thor and if its true about how many enemies he had there thanks to those two. Well I dont want you there alone." Natasha stated already going through the list of people to go with the two in her head.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games