Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:28 pm
Lucia giggled at his blush. He was always so easy to read. "Mmmhmmm." She purred. "I'm pretty yummy, and now I'm gonna be a yummy mummy." She teased still nibbling on her food and snuggling with him. "And next week I'm gonna be your yummy mummy."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:20 am
"Mon yummy mummy? I can't wait~" Francis replied, licking her cheek. Then it hit him. He was actually getting married, to the girl of his dreams at that. It all never really sank in until just now when all of it came back into his mind. Of course, this thinking caused him to zone out a little bit, but it was in a good way, one could presume.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 am
Lucia smiled as she watched him gush then space out. She assumed he was just so excited about being a husband and father his mind blanked. She pressed a kiss to his nose. "Ssh. Yes your yummy mummy," She brushed her fingers against his cheek tenderly. "My wonderful Frenchman. And if I'm not too fat I'll wear a special outfit on our wedding night." She added.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 pm
Francis snapped into reality upon her touch and smiled, nuzzling into her hand gently. "Zat sounds perfect, my love. I can't wait." He then turned his head and let his nose gently collide with her neck, softly purring against it. "Zhey say engagement ees when zhe couple truly gets to know each ozer."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm
Lucia smiled. "Yes, which is another reason why I wanted this movie night. So we could get to know each other without you inside me." She pecked his cheek. "Not that I don't want too. I want to get to know you in every way. Though, I think you know how I handle stress." She teased and kissed his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:31 pm
Francis chuckled lightly. "Oh hon hon. Oui, i'm aware of all your physical tendencies." Then he held her hands and gently turned her head off his neck. "All zhe more reason for us to get to know one anozher better everywhere we 'aven't covered yet." He gently pecked her cheek. "What do you want to know about me, anyway?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:47 pm
Lucia blushed softly, nervously. "Tell me everything about your life before I entered it." She said. She wanted to ask more about his first love but didn't know if he could talk about it yet. She snuggled against him. She wanted to know all about his life. "Start at the beginning. Where you were born and grew up. Go from there."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm
Francis snuggled against her and thought a moment. "Well, darleeng, I became an adult while traveling een Britain, veeseeting an old good friend of mine-" He had to pause, because his first love was that friend. "And I soon graduated from University of Oxford weeth mon teaching degree." Then he kissed her forehead and continued. "From zhere I worked een London for a good while, teaching college keeds about music philosophy. I got bored after about 3 years and stayed 'ere ever since, once I found out what I was. ." That was anotjer topic entirely though, and he wouldn't automatically speak of it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:02 pm
Lucia smiled softly and listened to his tale. Her fingers went up and down his arm. "Joan." She whispered when he mentioned friend. She wasn't jealous at all. She snuggled closer as if to comfort him. "In time, if you wish, you can tell me about that other topic." Movie forgotten she added. "What do you wish to know about me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:27 pm
"Everyzhing from grade school on up. Nozhing too deep or painful, we don't need to re-deescuss zat." Francis spoke softly, kindly to her. His life, to him, was nothing special, so of course he didn't spend much time on it. Hers was probably much more interesting, anyway.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Lucia thought for a moment. "Well, I was born in Rome, human mother Gentry father," She began. "Her parents are both Gentry and his were too. But they were all living in secret. They didn't know about this place see, anyway, Noona and Papa, the ones living here, moved to Germany when I was small. Oma and Oppa died just before I was born. I went to primary school but never really had any friends. Well, none actually but I wasn't bullied or anything like that. I discovered my singing when I hit puberty," She thought for a moment. "I was watching a musical and started singing along and for some reason our house was invaded by wild animals and plant life. Looking back I think that was when my powers started to surface. If my parents were worried I never picked it up. I attended private music lessons and earned grades. Never showed interest in anyone male or female." She took a deep breath. "I appeared as the lead in a lot of productions. Most of my dvd's are recordings of them. I'd just finished Carmen when. . . the landslide happened."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:03 am
Francis listened contently to her tale, nodding his head here and there to assure her he was listening. She paused on the last piece, and he didn't want to stay on the topic. "Zen you met moi and your life was never zhe same since." He said sweetly, pulling her on his lap and kissing her cheek.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:13 am
Lucia smiled and tickled the hair on his chin. "Yes. Then I met a suave, slightly arrogant but highly attractive Music teacher who helped me through the ordeal and now we're getting married." She pecked his nose. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 pm
Francis grinned widely and ran his hands down her back. "Nor would I, mon amour." Then he laid back and pulled her on top of him, her head resting on his heart. "And I can't say I would eizher. After all, you are zhe prettiest, sweetest, kindest, most talented girl I know."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Lucia smiled and snuggled close. Always with the heart therapy. She wasn't a distressed little dove he had to calm all the time. But then, it was glorious affection so she decided not to fight him and snuggled close. "And my constant hitting on you keeps you on your toes." She added. "Considering I have a year or two of sexual frustration to make up for, I think you're the perfect person to make it up for. Right? I let out all my sexual frustration on my future husband. We have our family save the world and still be home in time for sex. Because, the crotchmonster must have an offering." She winked. "Can't offend the crotchmonster."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff