Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her reply was a silent nod on the suggestion and then she approached towards the door to exit the lobby. She hadn't flown in a long time with her injuries, though she saw that tree and the blood spilled by Hikaru to kill Xander's master was gone, as if it evaporated into thin air."I just want to fly again, unless there is a vehicle willing to pick us up." If there would be a limousine to fetch them both, she would save the flying when she touched down on Australia. At least she would notice the lush scenery that was part of her childhood.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: ready to go home
Company: Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 am
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander "Always a limousine to fetch us my dove plus I know you miss flying but I don't want you to exhaust yourself before you fly back home" he said while walking towards a light gray limousine opening up the trunk gently placing his and Solaris's luggage in before shutting it up then opening the door for Solaris like a gentleman

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel sighed upon noticing the vehicle, but decided to roll along with it anyway. With the luggage being put to the back, she sat down on the back seat, leaving space for the other to go next, her legs closed like a proper lady. She could only look at the scenery in silence as the vehicle was going to roll away from the hospital. Actually, she was thinking about a lot of stuff going on during those past few weeks. Hikaru was also affected by everything, but she would live with having to move on anyway. She wished that the brunette would be back to her old self once the raven-haired would return home to Soleil.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Actually revamping her profile so that it would be updated up to the time the party would commence upon her return. She will also have a new look.

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 am
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC - okay

User Image

Xander steps into the vehicle locking up the back while the limousine drove off towards the housing area as he thinks about everything in he'd plan for Solaris's party.

Xander places his hands on his lap while classical music played throughout the limousine "things change sometimes for the better Solaris" he said while looking over at her "before you go I think you should talk to hikaru you've been friends for a long time" he said gently while he played with his coats ends

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

A small smile formed on her lips at the inquiry about talking to Hikaru. "I already texted her on what I would do today and I conversed with her until past midnight, so don't worry about that. Although... are you suggesting that we shall disturb her while she is still working by going to Beluga? I suggest we shall not do that." If she can book early for the flight, then the plane may fly to Australia early in the morning, and she would have to sleep early for that matter. She could feel the wheels shifting on the limousine, meaning the vehicle was set for the next destination Xander would have in mind.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm
Smexi-hexi123
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander smirks shaking his head slightly as Solaris mentioned the restaurant beluga "I detest seafood mainly grilled fish" he spoke while the limousine drove out of the hospital grounds "Solaris what would you wish to do before you leave because once you do return I'll have to go make my peace where my little brother Anthony and grandparents fall back in Notre Dame if you can I would like you to join me to see not only where I grew up but see the place that made me well me" his smirk turned into a slight frown as he began to remember that day of betrayal from the very dead man whom taught him everything he knew

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She giggled upon knowing that he hated fish, the main theme of the restaurant Hikaru was currently part of. But she also frowned at the part wherein she would have to make the choice before having to leave Soleil for the time being. The shinigami would have to wish her good luck on the present endeavor even though the friends would be several miles apart once the couple would leave. She smiled at the prospect of being with him for a long while. "Definitely, I'll join you on the trip. I wanna see more on where you grew up before moving here and meeting me for the first time." It may be after she was done making peace with the past in Australia. And the vehicle was now out of sight from the hospital premises.

-- Exit --

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander smiles sweetly at Solaris's words as he held her hand in his "together we'll be free from our demons" he said while he looked at Solaris kissing her hand as they drove off

--Exit--

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Kirenai Yuri

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸Herself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya had just finished her rounds and placed all the completed charts on file to be examined. She stretched for a moment before looking at the time. Her shift had come to an end.

She removed her doctor's coat and hung it in her locker. She took her phone and texted Orion, "Just finished my shift at the hospital. Would you like to meet up?"

Quote:
                                                                            thewomboldt
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Moonbucks Cafe manager
Mood: Text
Feeling: Text
Thoughts: Text
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion walked around town for a bit. Being a wolf around here was a lot different then what he was used to. He was not chased off or attacked most people saw him as a dog and treated him as if he was part of society. It was about time for Priya to get off work he decided to would be appropriate for him to meet her at the hospital. Orion walked walked for about 20 min until he stood infront of a tall building. Still as a wolf he jumped onto a bench outside and lied there in wait. His rusty orange fur shined as the sun broke through the clouds every now and then. His ice blue eye making eye contact as people entered and exited the hospital.

Kirenai Yuki

thewomboldt

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:34 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸A wolf❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ In front of the Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya walked out of the hospital, a worried expression on her face before she spotted a large rusty wolf staring right at her. Priya looked curiously around. What was a wolf doing in a place like this? She cautiously approached, staying low and keeping her eyes averted to the ground. Her time with the wolves of the mountains helped much with wolves in the wild. She stopped just a few feet in front of the wolf and stayed, her eyes to the ground in a submissive, non-threatening position.

Quote:
                                                                            thewomboldt
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 am
Orion Quin

Orion lifted up his head as his tail waged furiously. He leaped up and rubbed against her. His was giant for a wolf as his back would have been against her lower ribs. Orion looked at her an motioned to her to get on his back.

Kirenai Yuki

thewomboldt

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:01 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸A wolf❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ In front of the Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya was surprised when the wolf welcomed her warmly. She giggles and rubs behind its ears. That's when she stood up and actually looked at the wolf. She blinked, "Orion..?" She brought a hand to stroke his soft fur, "...is that you?"

When he motioned to her on his back she backed up slightly, her hands in front of her shaking her head, "Oh! No, I'm okay! I can walk!" She smiled, "You are quiet beautiful this way..."

Quote:
                                                                            thewomboldt
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:29 am
Orion Quin

Orion nodded when she mentioned his name to indicate it was him. He had not let her see him in this form. He had always hidden it from others not of kindred but He felt this was okay as Priya and him were now together. He looked at her his eyes big and innocent in anticipation on what they were going to do.

Kirenai Yuki

thewomboldt

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:21 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI
                                                                            ❝WITH ▸A wolf❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ In front of the Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1050❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Orion ❞

About Priya

Priya's eyes lit up at the nod of his head before she giggled and threw her arms around his furry neck, "Kaawaaiii~<3" She ran fingers through the rust colored fur and smiled, her cheeks flushed with excitement. "Would you like to stop by home to change and go have dinner?"

Quote:
                                                                            thewomboldt
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:
                                                                            Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games