Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus still felt this strange feeling of dullness. While normally in life he had grown tired of the common rigors of everything this was different, it wasnt so much that he was tired but that nothing held any sort of interest to him. Though he didnt think long on it, because the thought that it was strange was boring by itself as well. He watched her place her hand against her throat and shown the things growing from her skin. He leaned closer to her for a moment and raised the hand not holding laced with hers. He placed his fingertips gently against her throat and slid them along her skin slowly, mulling it over. Before shifting his fingertips to her arm where the marks were showing. He couldnt explain what they were, it was strange. And still just as strange he felt nothing from it, no curiosity, no worry, nothing just...bored.

At her gesturing to himself he removed his hand and lifted his eye to look into hers.
"Its strange...but I'm bored...dont get me wrong I've lived a long time, so it takes quite a lot to rile any emotion out of me. And now I'm just...I cant find anything interesting...I dont get it..." He shook his head for a moment and a soft growl fumbled him for just a second. "I wish I could say I could even be angry at it...but it just bores me."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

As the pink haired woman was slowly trudging along the sandy bank of the beach, but as soon as the woman got close to the New Years Festival, Aislinn couldn't help but notice that any word she would occasionally pick up would sound like a total mess to her. Did people not know how to speak the English language anymore. With a quick shake of her head, the young half Irish half Native American woman pushed through the crowds of people before finally she heard a spirit start to talk to her. Stopping just before she got even a step further into the crowd, the turquoise eyed woman looked at the spirit with a frighten look upon her face. Even the spirit was talking weirdly. It sounded as if every other noun that the spirit was trying to communicate with her was nothing but nonsense. It sounded like the words were in a different language, but the woman didn't know what to do in order to communicate with the male spirit that continued to talk. Then as fast as she could, Aislinn began to push through the crowd trying to get away from the male spirit that was trying to communicate with her.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Look
With: No one as of yet.
Thoughts: Why can't I understand anyone. Am I going mad or something?
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The red head lead the girl back to where his brother was and Shinzo just looked at the two of them with a blank stair, no emotion as always. "O-Oh you are not done yet? Oh I am sorry about that!" Blaze said as he rubbed the back of his head and gave out a nervous laugh. " Well then if you have more songs to play go on up there and show them what you got! That is if you don't want to of course. It's up to you." Blaze didn't want to push her into going back up there if she did not want to after all. " Shakaku, Blaze Shakaku." Blaze said with a stupid grin and bowed a little. " Then this is my older brother Shakaku, Shakaku Shinzo." motion over to his older brother Shinzo nodded his head and bowed a little as well.

As the three stood in the crowed, getting to know each others name Shinzo felt someone bump into him. Turning around he saw it was the pink haired girl who could speak to spirits from the other day. "Aislinn?" She looked down at the girl still with that emotionless face of his. Blaze turned to his brother to see Aislinn. " Aislinn! You came here too? Thats great! Hey have you had the food here yet? Do you think it taste like pears or am I- Hey... Whats wrong? You look like you seen a ghost or something." Blaze asked a little worried about her. He knew Shinzo didn't do anything this time because she just got here, unless that emotionless face of his really got to her.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Cheery
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image

γ€Žγ€–βI Am Machine β—ˆ A Part Of Me β—ˆ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Somethingβžγ€— 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ β”›

Fisher purposely tried to scowl, but like a magnet, his smile slicked right back into place- and not because he was happy this time! The mushi squished his hands closer to his cheeks, then forward until his lips puckered. Man, maybe he was getting too overwhelmed? The mushi shook his head, forgetting to thank Luka in his brief confusion. He was really starting to feel funny! Not so much feel, because he couldn't feel, but he certainly had the conscious awareness of being in strange circumstances. Shaking it off, he happily took her hand and playfully wrinkled her nose at her. "Don't worry, these are easy games like ballon pop, see?" He encouraged, leading the way as he held her hand. He planned on doing that game, only, he suddenly began to slow down. Why was he still smiling so hard?! The red head dug his teeth into his lip, turning his ear towards the first voice he heard as he squeezed his eyes shut. Nanoa fruit? That sounded familiar. Having stopped completely, Fisher turned himself and his blonde towards a mysterious...and slightly unsettling, hooded stranger. "Oh hey, Luka. Let's see what he's talking about. Do you want to? It could be special."

User Image
β”— ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ β”›
XXXXXXγ€Žγ€–βI'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?β—ˆ I'm Doin'! Meandering β—ˆ I'm Hangin'! With Luka & a stranger! . . .β—ˆ Im Spendin'! $1010 β—ˆ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks β—ˆ OOC: βžγ€— 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

As Aislinn was pushing through people in the crowd, the pink woman didn't realize that she had bumped into someone until she heard her name being spoken. Turning her head, the twenty-two year old looked up and saw that the person she had bumped into was Shinzo, the man she had met a few days ago at the book store.."Hi," The pinkette stated before bowing at bit to Shinzo. Then when she heard her name again, Aislinn looked to see Blaze, but what he had said next went over her head. What was Blaze even saying all she could pick up were gibberish from him. Then shaking her head a bit, she looked back over her shoulder to notice that the male spirit was back again and was once again speaking almost every noun weirdly. Quickly turning her head and pulling her beanie over her ears, the woman who could communicate with spirits quickly covered her ears. "Please make it stop, make it stop. I can't help any of you spirits when you talk nonsense." She whispered as she had her head bent over trying to block out the noise and other things that were going on around her.

Where: Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Shinzo and Blaze Shakaku and someone else, a woman perhaps
Thoughts: Make it stop, I can't help you at all spirits.
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:23 pm
οΌ³οΌ©οΌ¬οΌΆοΌ©οΌ‘$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
β€’οΌ·ο½…ο½ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ :οΌ¬ο½ο½šο½™ Work XXXXβ€’οΌ·ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆ:οΌ‘ οΌ³ο½”ο½’ο½ο½Žο½‡ο½…ο½’XXXXXXXβ€’οΌ· ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½… : οΌ’ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆXXXXXXX‒Status: οΌ³ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½Œο½…XXXXXXX‒Mood : Worried

User Image

User Image

οΌ©'ο½–ο½… ο½“ο½…ο½ο½’ο½ƒο½ˆο½…ο½„ ο½‰ο½Žο½“ο½‰ο½„ο½… ο½ο½Žο½„ οΌ©'m empty

Silvia tried not to respond when he leaned into her since she was still a bit jumpy. She watched him look at her skin wondering if he knew what it could be. She hoped they were gone since she didn't think they were attractive. She jumped though when she felt his finger on her neck she it didn't feel like his touch but it made her nervous. She bit her bottom lip and waited for him to stop looking at her neck. She felt her cheeks warm slightly since she felt like she was being silly. She looked at the arm he was examining then looked at his face to see his reaction. She didn't see a response to it and was glad for it since her looks were basically her weapon when needed.
Listening to him she wondered when he started to get bored. She then grew worried since what if he thought it was to boring to be around her and not help her anymore. Her arm tightened slightly around his arm since she didn't want him to leave her. She knew she was being clingy but she was not ready to defend herself just yet especially in front of a bunch of humans. She hadn't used her wings since entering the human realm yes she let them out and stretched them but she hadn't flown in a very long time. She tilted her head to look at his tail curious how other supernaturals were fine with letting it be known that they weren't human. Shaking herself out of that thought she moved slightly ahead dragging him slightly then lifted her finger beckoning him. She wanted to get the food then they could try to entertain him with some of the games that they had here.

οΌ·ο½‰ο½Œο½Œ you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

xxxx β™« Solaris Windstorm β™« xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

β‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺ

Her expression was indeed vivid as the siblings introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you, Blaze and Shinzo. I'll definitely wow the crowd even more, thanks to the encouragement." She then spotted Phantasia from the crowd and simply waved at her with a smile. However, another figure came into her line of sight, another female who just bumped onto the older fox being. She blinked curiously. "Wait, you two know that girl? It's actually my first time meeting her."

She then bowed at the pink-haired girl politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you also, young lady."

Mood: cheerful
Company: the Shakaku siblings, Phantasia and the pink-haired girl
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: Just woke up from my sleep

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Shinzo watched the girl cover her ears and she looked the way the spirits present was before looking back at her. " Yeah her name is Aislinn, we met her the other day." Blaze explained to the black haired girl before looking at Aislinn. " Hey Aislinn whats wrong?" He aske as he got worried about the pink haired girl. " Blaze I think it has something to do with those spirits..." They both knew she had problems with spirits, that had to be what was going on right now but there was still something totally not right. Sheinzo bent down a little and whispered into the pink haired girls ear." Hey... Block them out, focus on something else and don't waist your energy on a spirit." He didn't know if it would work or if she would even hear him but it was worth trying. He didn't want to deal with her crying again.

Mood: worried

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka just smiled as she watched the ginger smile, she never met anyone who could smile just as much as him. How could he keep smiling like that? Wouldn't his face hurt by now? Not that Luka was complaining, he had a wonderful smile. She couldn't get tiered of it and it was good that he was happy, it was refreshing to see a happy face and Fishers made it all the better. " I will try but you have been warned." Luka warned Fisher as she followed Fishers lead. As the two walked along the beach Luka's steps seemed to get slower and heavy. Everything felt sluggish, slowed down like you would when you feel sick. Her soft pale white skin soon turned green as if he was sea sick. But how? She wasn't even on the water and she was far enough fron the water it shouldn't bother her. Once again Luka didn't hear Fisher speak to her at first and it took her a moment to gather what he said to her. " Huh...? Who...?" She slowly turned her head to the man he was speaking of and took a look at him. She couldn't see who it was as he had a hood on, then again would it matter as Luka knew no one here but Fisher? "Oh...Sure."

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

𝓐islinn π“œazurak

As Aislinn was trying her best to block out the voices that were surrounding her, the only clear voice she could hear was Shinzo's. His voice sound completely normal to her ears. With a small nod of her head, the pinkette began to slowly breathe in and out as she was doing her best to block out the voices of the spirits that were surrounding her. For right now the only thing that she was focusing on was the dark blue haired mans voice, since as of right now only his voice sounded completely normal to her. As she stood back up, Aislinn looked up at Shinzo and smiled gently before opening her mouth to speak."Thank you." Was all that came out of her pink lips before she turned her attention towards Blaze and the woman that was standing next to him. Aislinn then pulled off her beanie for a few second in order to fix her pink hair, and as she was doing that the woman opened her mouth to speak. "I'm sorry you had to see that from me." She whispers as she continues to fix her pink hair into a low ponytail and places her crimson beanie back on her head. But as she was just about to place her beanie on her head, the woman uses only her eyes to look at Shinzo as she began to wonder why she could hear his voice as clear as day.

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Shinzo and Blaze Shakaku and Solaris
Thoughts: Why is it that I could only hear Shinzo's voice clearly
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus could smell the slight tint of fear coming off of her as he slid his fingers along her neck. He wondered idly if it was because his fingers were there or if it had something to do with why she was afraid earlier. He wasnt repulsed by the marks on her, he seemed and felt more disinterested then anything. He shook his head and forced himself to try and take some interest before looking up at her and seeing her face laced with worry.
"You neednt worry m'lady...this malady I am experiencing came after my need to help you...which makes me wonder..." And for a moment it did, even with the strange things on her arms he figured something else was at work. He couldnt be sure what it was, but something else was going on. After all he had never seen something like this, and while he might have been able to pass it off as something her race had...she seemed disturbed by it as well.

At that moment she pulled him arm beckoning him to the food court and he actually managed a smile for a moment.
"Alright, lets get food. I'm bored with this conundrum..." And for another moment his face furrowed and he looked mildly irritated like that, before that too was gone. What was wrong with him? He had faced a few hundred years and now this? What was going on? But he didnt let it bother him too much, or rather he couldnt as it just seemed so boring. But maybe with this woman at his side he might be able to get past that. She was good looking, he wondered just how smart she was...and how much fire she had. Women from his era had quite a bit of bite about them. So he let her lead the way into the food court. "Lass, you might have to pick my food...not used to the ones here...just point to them and remember, I am a bit of a carnivore."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:59 pm

The blue flamed fox could hear Aislinn's heart beat slow down which was a good sign. " Good... Thats right." Shinzo whispered again and stepped away as the pinked haired girl stood up again. When she thanked him he just gaze her a nod and turned her head away a little. " I didn't do anything..." He stated, not looking at her. " Hey you don't have to be sorry for anything! You did nothing wrong." Blaze said with a smile and gave the pink haired girl a smile. "Now show us that pretty smile! And not to the floor again remember. Its not fair the floor sees it and not us." Blaze snickered as he had told her this before at the book store.

Blaze turned to the black haired girl and motioned to Aislinn. " This is Ailsinn. Aislinn this here is... I am sorry I did not get your name?" Blaze had realized that he never got the girls name.

Mood: worried

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:55 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
☾Akira = Velchok☽
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
((OOC: Sadly I missed the memo so the stage 1 is over, but it really was just inner thoughts so no change. Now, for BORED AKIRA! ))

Despite the man's otherwise intimidating appearance, his introduction and interaction with Esme seemed fine, at least until Esme appeared to clam up. It was out of nowhere, and Akira had no idea what was happening to the man. "Esme, are you okay?" Sahar asked if there was somewhere they could go, but Akira ignored it. Something was wrong, just like what seemed to be happening to Esme. But, he didn't care. He just... Didn't care. "Not interested... You guys find it." he started looking around, not sure what he was looking for. Nothing appealed to him, not helping Esme, not trying a booth, the most that interested him was walking away. "Pointless." he muttered as he started walking away from the group at a slow rate, looking around the crowd, trying to find something... Interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image

xxxx β™« Solaris Windstorm β™« xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

The violinist blinked when the pink-haired was slowly coming to from the hallucination. She could bet that the fallen angel wasn't the only one going through such a trial. The nightmares manifested may be varied, but the sensation was somewhat the same.

But when Blaze asked her the question about her name, she giggled sheepishly then slapped him on the arm playfully. "My name's Solaris Windstorm, Aislinn. Blaze can be much of a nuthead, but I wouldn't mind that." Indeed, she was having a good time now, with the nightmares right behind her.

Mood: cheerful
Company: the Shakaku siblings, Phantasia and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: Late reply. Lots of stuff going on.

tokyoloverTM

Yui Matsune

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games