Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar would furrow his brow as he thought of what to talk about, just then Ansgar thought about telling his friend the real reason why he requested the war hammer but the half-giant decided against it since he didn't want to possibly cause Hikaru any unnecessary stress before her friends party especially if it was only Ansgar being paranoid. Ansgar would then shrug before saying "how about this weather huh?" however the half-giant would quietly cringe as soon as those words left his mouth.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:48 pm

User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel blinked at the trivial question as she saw that his body language depicted something else. As much as she wanted to know, that would wait till he would feel slightly comfortable with the revelation. "At least it stopped raining after a long while, and that's a relief." Maybe right now, Corbin would text her asking where she was at the current moment, but her phone was silent, meaning the raven was too busy at the moment. Besides, with the new supply of materials, he would finally start on more of his upcoming projects. She was certain that the question of where she had been would wait till she would go back home.

Mood: slightly worried
Company: Ansgar
Money: $141.00 (Wallet) ; $1550.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar nodded thankful that Hikaru didn't press anymore on the odd mannerisms, the half-giant would then give his thoughts on the weather "True, I love that it isn't raining but i kind of wish it was cooler." Ansgar would then shift his warhammer to his other shoulder "Something like fall weather would be fantastic."

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: Hikaru [Money]:$80 [Wearing]: jeans, a T-shirt and brown converse shoes [dating]: Interested

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 am

User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

She stopped short at the mention of him saying about the fall weather, hands now digging into her pockets of her shorts. "It'll take a very long time before we can get to experience fall again. Besides, it's currently spring season. And with this weather, I'm sure many people are heading out to the beach to soak in the sun. Unfortunately, I'm no mood for such activity." Hikaru definitely didn't want to get the sunburn as of this current moment. Not to mention that she still had her work as well as the baking of the cheesecake for Solaris' welcoming home party.

Mood: neutral
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar frowned a bit "Yeah I know that fall won't be here for a while... And yes i'd rather not go to the beach today either." After all Ansgar wouldn't want to scare anyone while they were enjoying the beach.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:03 am

User Image

Hikaru's laugh was a melodic one, laced with mischief. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen you yet wearing those swimming trunks. But oh well, your kind must have a different place to go to when you guys want to swim." Even the giants would have hot springs, but they would be usually situated in the mountains because of their lifestyle. Japan had those inns with the indoor hot springs as well, but genders were separated for safety. But still, it wouldn't prevent the opposite sex from peeping, which would lead to disastrous consequences.

Mood: amused
OOC: Last post before I'll sleep.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 am

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar tilted his head "Well it's not like we will never go to the beach together." The half-giant would then think about all of the local swimming locations that he grew up around "On the off chance that it was warm enough we swam in the river, but it was usually in natural hot spring. We could go to the local swimming pool but humans usually stared to much."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 pm

User Image

The brunette hummed at words about being granted unwanted attention, getting the hint. "I get the gist of that. It sucks if you are labeled as the weird one with that suspicious amount of attention. Nobody wants that, especially me." She was thankful that her wings would only appear when she was in the mood to fly or even to reconnoiter during missions. "Anyway, what were your friends like back then before moving here?" Hikaru guessed that his peers were an interesting mix as hers back in Japan. But nonetheless, Solaris was at the top of her list.

Mood: neutral
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar nodded "Who can blame them, usually giants are portrayed as human eaters. If I was raised on stories of giant hunting humans I'd probably be terrified of them." Ansgar would then look a little serious when the topic of friends was brought up "I actually didn't have friends, I was either feared by humans due to my height or made fun of by other giants for being a short half breed."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 pm

User Image

He couldn't stay with Krish.

It was something he'd known as soon as his old friend had opened the door and Julian saw him with his hair all tousled and a date nestled on the couch. It didn't matter what either if them had written in the letters that Julian had carefully guarded in prison. The ink mage wasn't the same after his release as he'd been before his arrest. Not the same person, not able to act like things would just go on the way they'd been. So he'd stood there for a beat under the glow of the porch light. He'd watched the warm hazel of his friend's eyes widen in surprise and then concern.

And then Julian bolted.

He'd handled his affairs in the day. Krish's apartment building was supposed to be the last stop. But it wasn't. Because he couldn't stay in Saxon city. One bus to another, a ferry and a long walk. A backpack over one shoulder was all he had for worldly possessions. A couple tees and pairs of jeans, a Steinbeck novel. Letters rubber banded together. A battered pair of headphones. An unopened jar of Nutella. The remains of his bank account tied to a new debit card. He was the equivalent of one meager paycheck away from being homeless if he didn't find a new job.

But he wasn't in Saxon anymore.

Soleil. It meant "sun", so he'd picked it off the map. Warm. That's how it sounded. When he got there, that was how it was. A strange place, or just strange to him. The park was like every one he'd ever been to, except he'd never been there before. He'd never visited food trucks with Krish here, or gone for jogs on the paths. Nobody knew him. He didn't need to smile brightly for strangers so they'd believe he was fine. He could save that for the counseling meetings.

It still felt strange. Wandering by himself. Maybe he'd never get used to it again after prison. Maybe that was why the azurette had to do it. The little house could wait. He'd look it over later.

For now, he was still getting used to freedom.

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:20 pm

User Image

She frowned, remembering the malevolent account of that side of his life back then."Oh, right... But at least you are trying to make a new life here. I have the similar goal in mind while trying to reunite with Solaris because of the news that she was still alive here." The fallen angel wished that it would stay that way forever, the two of them having great times together as friends. But also, she waiting for the reunion once the violinist would return from the trip to Australia. "And while you do look different from the others because of your height, it's your willingness to help others that counts. That's one aspect that I like from you." She smiled at him as she mentioned those words.

And then, the blue-haired stranger was there within her field her vision, though far from where she and Ansgar were currently standing. Hikaru was now wondering where the lad would go, but she had a feeling that he was lost somewhere.

Mood: smiling
Company: Ansgar, Jude (far from her)
OOC: Hello, new person. I hope you won't mind if my character will notice him for a moment.

Poisonous Pumpkin

nowSERENITY

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar would soon begin to smile again "I don't let it bother me to much anymore, me being a half-blood just makeit s me more unique! Although it does bug me that I can't use alot of other giant abilities other then lifting things and taking a beating." Ansgar then noticed the blue haired man that Hikaru had noticed however the half-giant decided against waving to him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

nowSERENITY

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:39 pm

User Image

It felt strange, the sun on his face. The slight breeze that ruffled through the park's foliage. There were strangers wandering through the place, but even Julian couldn't feel much apprehension with them at such a distance. Prison might have robbed him of a lot of things, but he could run away from an oncoming threat, at least. If it didn't hold him down. Or knock him unconscious. Or bite down and send venom coursing into his bloodstream that left him lucid but paralyzed.

He was probably the only person standing in the comfortable sunlight of this beach town thinking thoughts like those.

The place was so bright, compared to home. It was supposed to be his fresh start. His new beginning. His place to bury the old Julian for good and try to learn how to be someone else since he would never be who he'd been before.

Before Hale, and that room full of ghouls.

Before Odin.

That last thought sent an odd twist through his chest. Painful. Tense. He didn't talk about it. Not with Leon, or the counselor he was assigned after his release. Not with anyone. What was there to say? Julian had suffered in that room, in ways he never wanted to share with another living soul. But Odin had died just outside it. He was gone.

So the letter folded into the stack of his own-- the one torn into four chunks, with the name and address of one of Odin's family members -- that meant nothing, now. He couldn't return it. He was never going to see the werewolf again.

And he couldn't go back to Saxon city.

Julian gave the other park-goers a wide berth, head down as he wandered the walking path. His hair-- outlandish even in this technicolor landscape-- curtained either side of his face as he tapped at his phone, filling application after application for local work. God only knew whether any of the businesses would be willing to accept an ex convict. But his attention paused on one listing.

The Captain's Deck. A club, it looked like. Looking for dancers. His thumb hesitated over the link. He'd never liked clubs much, even before.. But now. People looking at him. He'd lost any semblance of modesty in prison. It was just a body. Just a job. It was something he could do. Something to pay bills so he wouldn't be homeless in this strange, new town.

In the end, he filled out the application as he wandered out of the park. Maps said that the Captain's Deck was closer to the beach side. It couldn't hurt to see the place where he'd hopefully be able to get a job.

[ Julian has left the Park.]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:06 pm

User Image

Hikaru was just as curious as Ansgar at the sight of the newcomer. Based on the dude's appearance, he looked definitely boyish, but his hair was unkempt, definitely in need of slight grooming. The stranger definitely took no heed of the duo as he left the park, possibly to find a job somewhere since the blue-haired dude definitely needed money like the others. Though Hikaru has her own job as a painter, art dealer, novelist and waitress, Ansgar was almost close to depleting all of his money in his bank account because of Corbin's project. Maybe he should consider opening his own bakery someday, mainly because of the cookies he had brought almost everyday, but that would wait till another time.

"Well, one thing is for sure; Soleil City has become quite an attraction," she spoke, though her eyes never left the spot where the newcomer once occupied. Maybe she may meet up with the other acquaintances in her past life, but all she could do was wait and see.

Mood: definitely curious
Company: Ansgar (since Jude left the park)
OOC:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Ansgar Berg

Ansgar nodded at her comment "Yes this town is quite unique, I'm surprised no one stopped me on account of my hammer, this town is also full of kind and wonderful people." Ansgar would then give a small smile as he said whispered "There's also a few adorable people here too."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games