Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neochichiri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:57 pm
I know I certainly wouldn't mind if Cartoon Network would show some subbed anime once in awhile. heh But hey...even Anime Network on Demand/Anime Network doesn't even show Subbed stuff...how sad is that? heh

Yes folks, I'm still alive...Not sure how long it's been since I last posted...it may have been halloween. heh I had pretty much given up on Gaia for awhile...then Chiruki told me they had gotten most of the bugs out and they had cute little kitty donation items...so I came back...and promptly got a message that the server was down....great start. heh Of course that was during the Easter event so it's all good. ^_^

Let's see...I relaunched my site: NeoChichiri.Net, job hunting in the Maryland/Delaware area...but aside from that...things have been pretty quiet...

Oh ya...I finished my new guitar (pictures here), went to Katsucon (pictures on NCC.Net), and visited my beloved Chiruki a bunch of times. ^_^

As far as anime goes, I've been watching Naruto still, Ah My Goddess TV series, Mahou Sensei Negima (Not NEARLY as ecchi as the manga), and Bleach...mainly because I can't find anyone doing Gakuen Alice...

Manga I'm following: Naruto, Bleach, Ai Yori Aoshi, Full Metal Alchemist, and that's actually pretty much about it since Alice 19th ended. heh

If anyone wants to get ahold of me...the best bet is through my livejournal. Oh...and the way the site is handling URLs now is stupid...but anyway...that's all for me...later folks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:23 pm
Chichiri isn't dead!!! ^^  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Yeah Neo you can read up on my n00b enlightening conversation in my journal. 3nodding I've been watching and reading Bleach as well. It's a really good series- probally my third favorite series I'm currently watching. 3nodding

Anyways I had something else to say . . . I forgot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:07 pm
Masq had some fun digital camera lovin'
Here's 2 of the 8 I kept

User Image
domokun heart domokun

User Image
Falalala  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:24 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
I educated an anime n00b today . . . I feel special. xd

It's so fun to educate anime/manga n00bs. 3nodding
What did they want to know?

They wanted to stop CN from showing dubbed anime and get them to air unedited subbed anime. rolleyes

lol
omg, such a n00b thing to say. rotfl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:29 pm
Yay! The return of NCC!!! I love your news posts in you LJ, btw. whee

ummmm...forgot what I was gonna saaay~

OH YEAH! Masq is purdy~!!! 3nodding I love your hair! And all your lovely anime posters~ I need to put more on a certain wall...but it's hard to get to. My dresser is in the way. Meh. Maybe I can get my Imouto-chan to help me tomorrow. She's off for Spring Break. Mine was last week. crying  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:54 am
Hee hee, Masq-chan ish kawaii!! ^^ <333333  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:27 pm
Thanks everyone! that's only a fraction of what my room looks like . . . eek sweatdrop whee  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:03 pm
Nope...Chichiri isn't dead. heh

Chichiri wants a Playstation Portable. hehehe I'm a Squaresoft whore so I will be buying Advent Children on PSP and DVD when it comes out. heh (Not to mention if they actually do go through with the game I will buy it for PS2 and PSP. heh) The graphics on it are SW33T! Spiderman 2 in DVD quality. Plus...that screen is HUGE in comparison to DS. heh If Sony plays their cards right, it could FINALLY mean some competition in the handheld market. heh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:34 pm
neochichiri
Nope...Chichiri isn't dead. heh

Chichiri wants a Playstation Portable. hehehe I'm a Squaresoft whore so I will be buying Advent Children on PSP and DVD when it comes out. heh (Not to mention if they actually do go through with the game I will buy it for PS2 and PSP. heh) The graphics on it are SW33T! Spiderman 2 in DVD quality. Plus...that screen is HUGE in comparison to DS. heh If Sony plays their cards right, it could FINALLY mean some competition in the handheld market. heh
Hmm I might actually get one. I've always wanted to buy a handheld station- but just never really did- I always wanted games for my other stations over that (or other stations that weren't handheld). Though I'm a big fan of Sony and it depends on what games they release for it. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:55 pm
I'm not rele a handheld kinda gal. I got a gameboy color and all I have for it is Pokemon Yellow sweatdrop And I got both things for $10. Right now I'm looking into getting an Ipod <3 But, nothing on the PSP interests me... so I highly doubt I'll get it. I like games, but I'm not a huge uber gamer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:15 pm
I'm not much into playing most games. I like to watch others play it though.
Hiya, NCC. Good to see you back. 3nodding
Anyway...things have not been feeling good for me. Read my g-journal for more details. xp I don't feel like repeating myself.  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:18 pm
Misaki_Chii
I'm not rele a handheld kinda gal. I got a gameboy color and all I have for it is Pokemon Yellow sweatdrop And I got both things for $10. Right now I'm looking into getting an Ipod <3 But, nothing on the PSP interests me... so I highly doubt I'll get it. I like games, but I'm not a huge uber gamer.
I want a pink mini iPod. heart I was going to ask for one for my birthday but the program that comes with isn't compatiable with my computer so there was no real point in getting it until after I get my new lap top for Graduation. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:43 pm
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
I want a pink mini iPod. heart I was going to ask for one for my birthday but the program that comes with isn't compatiable with my computer so there was no real point in getting it until after I get my new lap top for Graduation. 3nodding

THATS THE EXACT ONE I WANT!!!! <33333333333  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:31 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii

THATS THE EXACT ONE I WANT!!!! <33333333333

aren't they like the cutests thing EVER?! xd  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games