Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:00 am

"I see, well....i should...*small laugh* I dont know what I should do, I'm not a ninja and I dont have a head band like everyone else....I'm clueless on what to do."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:31 am

Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))
Don't have enough money, and you have to get a kitty!
((OMFG YES!!!!!!!! LOOKY AT THE KITTY!))
((-Genji eats the kitty and laughs-))
((Reanimates his kitty using black magic and turns it into a brain sucking zombie cat that mauls Genji :Twisted: ))

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:15 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))
((Reanimates his kitty using black magic and turns it into a brain sucking zombie cat that mauls Genji :Twisted: ))
((Post so we can get on with this rp damn it. stressed And Genji you better not eat that kitty I gave you. scream )
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:37 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I'm sure it is, that Sharigan can be nasty to fight. But have you ever heard of a Genjutsu called "Ultimate Nightmare"? It's the one that earn Raith-sensei his nick name of "Nightmare God", only 3 people have ever survived the illusion with their santiy intact, the others were either foaming from the mouth, or had killed themselves to stop the toture, that's how bad it is, i can't really disrcibe it to you, it's to horrific."

Bakuryu closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he said, "Speaking of your Sharigans, would you mind helping me train the onesd i got from you, other wise I'll lose them in about 36 hours from now." Bakuryu opened his eyes again and they let off blue-silver smoke, when the smoke cleared, he had lvl 3 sharigans. "I'm very close to finishing the imprint of this kekki Genkai, but i need to be taught a little more by a natural posseser of the eye, which as you can imagine, is very hard no-a-days."
"I have heard of it but i'm not worried. I have a sharingan that goes beyond normal 3 point sharingan. And i'll train you how to use your sharingan. Just remember the physical strain on your body will hurt."
"I've gotten used to that, but i don't need to be trained with the advanced stuff like copying jutsus right now, i can do that once the imprint is finished and i have unlimited time with the sharigan. What i need now is to finish mastering the basic abilityies of the sharigan to see through illusions, capture movements and predict them, and to master the other senses it amplifies....."

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:10 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I'm sure it is, that Sharigan can be nasty to fight. But have you ever heard of a Genjutsu called "Ultimate Nightmare"? It's the one that earn Raith-sensei his nick name of "Nightmare God", only 3 people have ever survived the illusion with their santiy intact, the others were either foaming from the mouth, or had killed themselves to stop the toture, that's how bad it is, i can't really disrcibe it to you, it's to horrific."

Bakuryu closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he said, "Speaking of your Sharigans, would you mind helping me train the onesd i got from you, other wise I'll lose them in about 36 hours from now." Bakuryu opened his eyes again and they let off blue-silver smoke, when the smoke cleared, he had lvl 3 sharigans. "I'm very close to finishing the imprint of this kekki Genkai, but i need to be taught a little more by a natural posseser of the eye, which as you can imagine, is very hard no-a-days."
"I have heard of it but i'm not worried. I have a sharingan that goes beyond normal 3 point sharingan. And i'll train you how to use your sharingan. Just remember the physical strain on your body will hurt."
"I've gotten used to that, but i don't need to be trained with the advanced stuff like copying jutsus right now, i can do that once the imprint is finished and i have unlimited time with the sharigan. What i need now is to finish mastering the basic abilityies of the sharigan to see through illusions, capture movements and predict them, and to master the other senses it amplifies....."
"Well let me make something clear you can't see through bloodline doujutsu and genjutsu if it's stronger than your sharingan. You can only capture movements if you can see and predict if they are moving to fast or you can't see them then you might aswell not use it. Is that clear." Kai said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:21 am

((Downloading episode 132 back later. Come the weekend naruto movie download. blaugh ))

Kai Hyugiha

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:34 pm

Onika stopped at the ramen shop on her way home. The next morning Onika decided to take Tisho's advice and get a part time job until she got assigned to a team. As she was walking around Konoha she spotted a help sign in the window of a bookstore. "Excuse me, is the work part time?" Onika asked the shop owner. "Yes, but aren't you a shinobi?" he responded seeing her forehead protector. "Yes but I don't have a team at the moment and need some money." she said. "Well, I guess thats alright. Hmm...well you can start right now. Here is the key, close at 5. Bye!" said the shop owner as he walked out the door. "Hey wai-, thats just great! What the hell kind of shop owner does that? Oh well, hmm lets see, I think I will read this one while I wait for a customer." Onika said as she picked up Come Come Paradise not knowing what is was....a few moments later. "Ack!" yelled Onika as she tossed the book back to the pile it was in. "Ewwww....what kind of perv would write something like that. Lets try this again." Onika said as she picked up a book that was like Come Come Paradise but for girls. "Ooooo! Now this is good!" she said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:09 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Post so we can get on with this rp damn it. stressed And Genji you better not eat that kitty I gave you. scream )
((You gave me this kitty? I don't think so, I got it at the market....))

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:15 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Shut up! -Shinji eats his cat- Thanks alot to Kon for the kitty.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:20 pm

Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((Reanimates his kitty using black magic and turns it into a brain sucking zombie cat that mauls Genji twisted ))
((Shut up! -Shinji eats his cat- Thanks alot to Kon for the kitty.))
((I soaked my cat's fur in syurp of Eipecac, for just such a situation, you should be puking in a few seconds! twisted ))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:21 pm

(( You guys best leave my kitty alone if you enjoy breathing out of the hole you're breathing out of now.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:33 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
((Oh, hell naw, are y'all complaining about my RP?))
Ryuu-chan
He's mad... Kenji thought. Flipping away, Kenji then powered his right leg with chakra (left leg closed) and as Shinji went on for the attack, Kenji did a 'switch balde' attack, punching Shinji lightly, but then spinning round, doing a rough round house with his chakra powered leg...
Shinji plummeted to the ground, however, as the dust settled it revealed a plank of wood...

Thought so... Kenji thought to himself.... his eyes were moving from left to right scanning the area, and while he's doing that, he's trying to sense out where the Hyuuga is. Come out where ever you are...
An explosion occurred from the some trees nearby... smoke arose and... A blazing inferno, in the shape of the dragon shot out of the trees, and due to the light from the dragon, Kenji cast a shadow.
(Okay, guy's its night now! Shin should go clubbin' w/ that smex-ay momma, Chiyo! xd )
From this shadow, Shinji's arms shot out, grabbing Kenji by the ankle's immunizing him.
"Kage Kikime, success," Shinji said from down under.
((Oh, this is soooo Shikamaru! whee I luf the new Shinji, he's so evil. ))

Attention all Chuunins!
And Sabu, Kai, Bakuryu and Reena... That's a load o' Jounins. More than the Chuunins that's more sure...

You guy's should be reaching the Cloud Country and Sky Village pretty soon. I'll be NPCing Tsunade, all will be revealed, meheheh... and Kon? Don't tell them!. ninja

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:37 pm

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
((Oh, hell naw, are y'all complaining about my RP?))
Ryuu-chan
He's mad... Kenji thought. Flipping away, Kenji then powered his right leg with chakra (left leg closed) and as Shinji went on for the attack, Kenji did a 'switch balde' attack, punching Shinji lightly, but then spinning round, doing a rough round house with his chakra powered leg...
Shinji plummeted to the ground, however, as the dust settled it revealed a plank of wood...

Thought so... Kenji thought to himself.... his eyes were moving from left to right scanning the area, and while he's doing that, he's trying to sense out where the Hyuuga is. Come out where ever you are...
An explosion occurred from the some trees nearby... smoke arose and... A blazing inferno, in the shape of the dragon shot out of the trees, and due to the light from the dragon, Kenji cast a shadow.
(Okay, guy's its night now! Shin should go clubbin' w/ that smex-ay momma, Chiyo! xd )
From this shadow, Shinji's arms shot out, grabbing Kenji by the ankle's immunizing him.
"Kage Kikime, success," Shinji said from down under.
((Oh, this is soooo Shikamaru! whee I luf the new Shinji, he's so evil. ))

Attention all Chuunins!
And Sabu, Kai, Bakuryu and Reena... That's a load o' Jounins. More than the Chuunins that's more sure...

You guy's should be reaching the Cloud Country and Sky Village pretty soon. I'll be NPCing Tsunade, all will be revealed, meheheh... and Kon? Don't tell them!. ninja

((I doubt she'd be a good dancer! xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:39 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
I soaked my cat's fur in syurp of Eipecac, for just such a situation, you should be puking in a few seconds! twisted ))
((-vomits a leg-
Ew.))

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:45 pm

Sabu stood at the prow of the ship. He was sure that they were almost there, and he felt slightly excited.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games