Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 pm
What we're in the guild spotlight? Wait, what? There's a guild spotlight? Haha. I must see this!

And 'alo everybody.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Yeah, that's how I got here. Along with many many others.  

Ace of the Rhapsody

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 pm
I found it...my gosh, we're going to have a surge of new meat, I mean members!!! Hahahahahaha...yeah.
And hi.
All this new people are going to bring new ideas and new RPs. Yay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:00 pm
I've actually got a new RP in the works...although it's very Monty Python-ish.

^.^  

Ace of the Rhapsody

x--Kurosaki x Ichigo--x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:12 pm
hi i like bleach  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 pm
Hey everyone. Im MastaGamer123. You can call me whatever you can think off... Im to lazy ATM to type OR think sweatdrop . Ive been in the guild for about 5 months... ( Gaia website was crashed on my comp for 3 months..... ) I started the 3 Person Rp and I just opened Rp: Dance of a thousand Deaths.  

Chetalis

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:59 am
Wolfoon

^.^

Really, how's that going to work?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:30 am
Euphoric Ghost
Wolfoon

^.^

He'll tell you-but first...

"Stop.
Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three,
ere the other side he see."

Versi Crestfold

Black-Rose-Vampire666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:08 am
hello...........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 am
*bows* Hello. My name is Yumelovedream, but you can call me Yume for short. I just joined this guild and I look forward to rping with everyone! heart  

Yumelovedream

Beloved Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dragonxx5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:34 am
uhm, hello, I'm Dragonxx5, and I've been in this guild for less than a few hours...x.x I've been roleplaying for a few years though, and I'm looking foreword to roleplaying in this guild and meeting everyone. ^.^ I can be pretty weird and crazy, but right now I'm really tired so I'm calm..x.x like someone drugged with Benadril...but other than that, I suppose that's all there is to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:50 pm
Versi Crestfold
Euphoric Ghost
Wolfoon

^.^

"Stop.

Heh, Well, it's only Monty Python-ish in the way of the story. There is going to be many random references that fit in the story, but make it funny.
In a nutshell, it's meant to be funny, action, adventure, suspense, and above all musical.

It's main hook is that it's based on a Marching Band. Me and a few friends thought it up on a bus home from an away game. and if I can ever get up the courage to post it...I think it'll be fun.
^.^  

Ace of the Rhapsody

Ace of the Rhapsody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Wolfoon
Versi Crestfold
Euphoric Ghost
Wolfoon

^.^

"Stop.

Heh, Well, it's only Monty Python-ish in the way of the story. There is going to be many random references that fit in the story, but make it funny.
In a nutshell, it's meant to be funny, action, adventure, suspense, and above all musical.

It's main hook is that it's based on a Marching Band. Me and a few friends thought it up on a bus home from an away game. and if I can ever get up the courage to post it...I think it'll be fun.
^.^
Plus the fact that their quest is that for a holy relic.
^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:25 pm
Hello, I got here via the guild spotlight. I love to RP and after taking a good look around, I think this is a great places to do so. I've played D&D offline for about 8 months and I've done various online RPGs. I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone here.  

An Inkling

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100

toadalcourage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Hello. You all can call me Toad. I would consider myself an advanced role player, but I'm way out of practice. I love to write, not just role play, but fan fics, poems and what have you...though I haven't mastered the Haiku...yet. I've been roleplaying for several years now, and I just can't get enough...My primary interests are Star Wars, Bleach, Naruto, and Furuba, but I do enjoy a random story once in a while. Oh, and raise your hand if chat speak gives you migrains... -_- burning_eyes

Ok, an example of my work, I pulled it off my fanfiction.net account, hope you enjoy my poetic short story.

~The Struggle~

The life of a Jedi is not an easy path. It is like tightrope walking, but the rope veers off left and right, the dark side lurks. This is my story. I am but a simple Jedi, who I am doesn’t matter. Neither does where I am, when I am…I just am. The Force leads, I follow.

The Force leads. I am on Dantooine. A quaint planet with lush fields and varied wildlife. Vast farmlands can be seen to my left and my right. The Force is strong here. No surprise the calling was so strong. The feelings from the Force laid out the landscape to me. To my right is the Enclave. To my left, an ancient cave. In front of me, landscape twisted by darkness. I decide on a whim to investigate the darkness, I walk on. I follow.

The Force leads. I have been walking for an hour. Darkness consumes me. A kath hound howls in the encroaching twilight. I shut my eyes, feeling the life swirling around me. Mammals small and large scurry out of my path, yet not out of fear. I reach an ancient grove. No physical being is sensed. My mind is seized by a darkness I cannot keep at bay. A voice hisses in my mind. “Wh-hhat have we h-hhere?” The voice grated. “A new s-ssoul perhapsss? W-what are you doing in my-y dominion? I senceee the light in you…” It growled slightly. I try to back away, but to no avail. I follow.

The Force leads. I grasp at the light in my heart, the darkness hisses. “Desstroy you I will not…but perssuade you I musst.” My mind is forced to follow. I see myself alone on a place I recognized as Korriban. “Have all this you can…be the mosst powerfull, with my help, if now you help me…” I feel a great yearning for power…the part of me that has been suppressed since…the beginning…it blossomed fully. The evil one hissed with delight. The light rears up to fight the dark, and the struggle begins. I follow.

The Force leads. The darkness tells me I deserve it. The light side wanes slightly, but it comes back stronger than ever. I feel the gentle caress of the Force. It tells me what the right thing to do is…The darkness tries to drown it out…the light side wanes. It is a speck of sand in the sea of darkness. I fear I am lost…but I hope…the speck of light is nearly gone…but “No!” I shout mentally, the decision made. The light side erupts in me, and devours the darkness. The evil spirit hisses in pain and rage as the darkness is utterly demolished.” I follow.

The Force leads. The spirit is desperate. It attempts to destroy me. I know it will succeed, but the Force assists me. I feel my last breathe leave me, but I clutch at the demon; my mind is the light saber that cleaves it in two. I fall to the ground lifeless, my body disappears. It is day, the grove is cleansed, the demon vanquished. A while later, a padawan finds my clothing and saber, along with the mummified corpse of an ancient Sith, now revealed. I follow.

The Grove is now a place frequented by Jedi. It is a place of great beauty. The light side is strong in this place, a mighty fortress it has become. The path of the Jedi is never straight. It has dangers around every corner; the tightrope walker must never fall. The Force leads. I follow.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games