Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Albino Mongoose

6,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Shoki will do commissions for letters!

One full body- 2 letters
Bust shot- 1 letter

Digital only. PM her (not this account) if you're interested or have questions/need samples/whatever.

...that is all.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:12 pm

FogSage
All this selling gives me an idea.

Why not start an Inter-Guild MC Letter Thread, where you list what letters you have, if you're willing to sell or trade for them, and what price you want? While I appreciate all the traffic that's been coming through this thread, maybe it would be better to do something like that?

You got me thinking, perhaps we should establish our own Exchange here on the guild. A nice little place for people to buy, trade and sell items. Just like with the official Exchange, people can advertise what they have and/or what they are looking to buy.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Why not start an Inter-Guild MC Letter Thread, where you list what letters you have, if you're willing to sell or trade for them, and what price you want? While I appreciate all the traffic that's been coming through this thread, maybe it would be better to do something like that?

You got me thinking, perhaps we should establish our own Exchange here on the guild. A nice little place for people to buy, trade and sell items. Just like with the official Exchange, people can advertise what they have and/or what they are looking to buy.

But would it be profitable? It would be nice on paper, but...

Well, if you're game, I am. However, we need to have a form to which all sellers must abide. Also, people should pm the person with their offers instead of posting on the thread, so as to avoid confusion and ease clutter.

The thread should be strictly items up for grabs, not offers for said offers.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:03 am

FogSage

But would it be profitable? It would be nice on paper, but...

Well, if you're game, I am. However, we need to have a form to which all sellers must abide. Also, people should pm the person with their offers instead of posting on the thread, so as to avoid confusion and ease clutter.

The thread should be strictly items up for grabs, not offers for said offers.

Potentially profitable, but mostly convenient. Agreed, should just be people posting available items and perhaps things they are looking for, but offers should be done over PM to keep clutter down.

Selene Aries

pandoru_tora_neko

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 am

why not re-open one of the closed sub-forums, so people can just post their "store" and limit it to one thread per member.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:43 am

Diana Vulpes
FogSage

The art/writing sub forum would be good for requests like this, just trading random items seems off subject for this guild.

AuraUni

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 am

AuraUni
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

The art/writing sub forum would be good for requests like this, just trading random items seems off subject for this guild.
I don't think the art/writing sub-forum would be a good place, as Pandoru said re-opening one of the closed subforums would be a good candidate for an "exchange" forum
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 am

AuraUni
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

How....? An exchange has NOTHING to do with art or writing. :/

Leyla Giselle

Santa Bear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:41 pm

I'm looking for a total of 4 items. I'd like either 4 letters, or 3 Gift of the Gods and 1 Letter for September. I unfortunately don't have much gold, but I do have items to trade. On this account, I have a Solar Headdress, and Winter Fox Mink.
I will reply to this post with other items up for trade.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:46 pm

Santa Bear
I'm looking for a total of 4 items. I'd like either 4 letters, or 3 Gift of the Gods and 1 Letter for September. I unfortunately don't have much gold, but I do have items to trade. On this account, I have a Solar Headdress, and Winter Fox Mink.
I will reply to this post with other items up for trade.

Also have on this account:
Mochi the Puppy
Angelic Microphone
Angelbow

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Please do not hijack Fog's thread. xd

We are in the works and pondering some ideas for an exchange thread, but Fog has already made it clear he does not want this thread used for that purposes.

As far as using a whole sub-forum for an AFG version of the Exchange, we would need to bring that up to the guild owner. Not knowing how this idea will pan out I would like to first try and see how it fairs in simply thread form before expanding.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:37 pm

Diana Vulpes
Please do not hijack Fog's thread. xd

We are in the works and pondering some ideas for an exchange thread, but Fog has already made it clear he does not want this thread used for that purposes.

As far as using a whole sub-forum for an AFG version of the Exchange, we would need to bring that up to the guild owner. Not knowing how this idea will pan out I would like to first try and see how it fairs in simply thread form before expanding.

I think that a thread as opposed to a subforum would be best right now. We have very little activity in the guild right now, but things such as activity are as capricious as the winds. It may be that an Inter-Guild Exchange would boost member participation.

Perhaps you'd like to do the honors of creating said thread?

PS. I've noticed that a lot of artists are more than willing to do art for letters, which seem more readily available than the high prices in Gold they want for their art. Might I suggest a thread listing those artists who are willing to do art for Letters, and that they post the exchange rate, which would be X number of letters to X type of art?

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:45 pm

Pondering the idea, just not entirely sure how the layout for such a thread should be.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:47 pm

Sorry, did not know. Haven't been active in this thread much, maybe looked at a couple posts. My apologies.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:26 pm

I've been given an extra Gift of the Gods for my birthday.

I already have one of each so I don't really need it.

I'll most likely give it up to somebody who reeeeeeally wants it.

xd heart
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games