Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:23 am
"Oh, okay. He's huge!!!" he decided he should listen to Zayra, and walked into the cave. "Ah, hello? I'm Akeji, pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:26 am
Zayra followed her brother and sat down next to him infront of their parents and uncle. She wagged her tail as Akeji introduced himself to Angello.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:21 pm
Angello says " My my so this is your son. . .Akeji right?" she nodd giving him a paw to shake.

Branwen smiles " Akeji, this is my brother Angello." she smiled

Angello says " So glad to be meeting all of you. Shuicho, Zayra and Akeji. Happy to meet you all. So, what have the four of you been up to lately?" he said wagging his tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:06 pm
Arkanna continued to look around until she caught her foot on a tree root and stumbled forward. Quickly she grabbed a tree and hung on as she slid her foot out of the hooking root. Arkanna cursed her luck and bent down inspecting the wound, "Its not that bad but its gonna hurt for awhile..." She mumbled as she rubbed her wound. Getting up she limped to a boulder and sat down.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:48 pm
Zayra jumped up wagging her tail. "I can make a copy of myself and others out of the earth." She said excitedly. "We're going to go and train soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:58 pm
Akeji accepted Angelos paw. "Well, as you may know, I was adopted into this family just recently."  

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:34 pm
Angello shakes Akeji's paw " Yes, my sister here was telling me. I was telling her about how you seem old enough to be out on your own. Although my sister has the biggest heart. Your lucky to have run into her and her wanting to care for you." he smiled a Akeji. "Perhaps one day we'll go for some training. . .or something. . .an adventure together. . .now that your my nephew. . ." he nodds and begins listening to Zayra about her being able to copy herself.

Branwen glances at Zayra and Akeji talking to their uncle getting along very well together.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 pm
Zayra stood back and concentrated really hard. She seemed to glow for a sicond. The ground started to tremble as dust started to swirl around her. When the dust settled there stood next to Zayra an excact copy of herself. She smiled at Angello. "See? Isn't it cool?" She asked wanting to impress her Uncle.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:33 am
Branwen was most impressed with Zayra. "Wow, Zayra that's really good. You've got a exact twin." she smiled.

Angello also smiled and says " Yeah, very impressive. " he reaches to pat her on the head but doesn't know which Zayra was the real one. . ."Hmmm, is the the other one a hologram like copy or solid like you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:44 am
"Solid!" She said grinning. "Father said I am very advanced for my age." She said with a nod of her slender head.  

Kaida_Lee

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:04 am
Arkanna continued to look around until she caught her foot on a tree root and stumbled forward. Quickly she grabbed a tree and hung on as she slid her foot out of the hooking root. Arkanna cursed her luck and bent down inspecting the wound, "Its not that bad but its gonna hurt for awhile..." She mumbled as she rubbed her wound. Getting up she limped to a boulder and sat down.

Hero walks out of the bushes and looks very pissed as he continues to walk forward,not noticing Arkanna's scent.

Tumorias comes out as well,looking kinda mad as she follows her older brother and yells at him in her native tongue.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:39 pm
Arkanna hears Tumorias and looks up, seeing Hero and Tumorias both. She looked at them curiously, "Hero..." she says loudly trying to get his attention.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:43 pm
Hero snaps out of his train of thought and looks at Arkanna,then walks towards her and sits down next to her,
"Yes?"

Tumorias glares mad that he is ignoring her,she gives a defeated sigh and walks off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:03 pm
Arkanna looks at Hero then watches Tumorias walk off, she points "What was that about?!" she asked curious.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:10 pm
Hero sighs,
"We got into a little arguement,nothing to important."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games