Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:45 pm

*shuicho walks to the lake to get a drink of water and sees fish in the lake*"mmm fish that's a good thing i'm hungry"*shuicho jumps in the lake hoping to get a fish but scatter's them*"crap this sucks i need a fishing pole"*so he looks aroud but to no avail*" aww man i new i should have listened to mom and taken those ' learn how to make a fishing pole and tackle out of things found in the forest' classes"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:13 pm

* Branwen was cleaning the crumbs off her fur. Than she glances at a new stranger Shuicho. "Excuse me. Hello there. I'm Branwen. Having trouble? I can help." she said glancing at him with a smile.*

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:04 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen was cleaning the crumbs off her fur. Than she glances at a new stranger Shuicho. "Excuse me. Hello there. I'm Branwen. Having trouble? I can help." she said glancing at him with a smile.*
"oh hi, i'm shuicho. yeah i could use dome help."
flame red wolf rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:28 pm

FISH!*diveingto grab a fish*

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:32 pm

gotcha*ripping and eating the fish*this is good fish anyone want some?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:41 pm

flame red wolf
"your damn right i'd love some. i'm starved. at least i took the 'how to make a fire out of things you find in the woods class' can you catch a couple more fish i'll go start a fire"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:25 am

* Hello Shuicho. I'm Branwen. My friend Shadow and I have spent our time here fishing a couple of different things to eat. Do you mind if we join you at your fire? I have caught a several dozen of fish, crayfish, and clams to share." she said smiling at him. "Shadow and I don't mind eating them raw but cooked is way better." said Branwen smiling.
"Shadow come join us." she shouted to her friend in the water. "Perhaps, next time. I'll show you how to fish. If you don't mind learning from a girl. I'm a pretty good fisher and diver." she said smiling at Shuicho.*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:55 am

alchemist473
flame red wolf
"your damn right i'd love some. i'm starved. at least i took the 'how to make a fire out of things you find in the woods class' can you catch a couple more fish i'll go start a fire"
you don't need to start a fire I have the power of fire,flame wolf slam*fists burn and pounded the fish* well its cooked now smile

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:59 am

we don't need to fish 473 can help me get fish when we're out of food.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:10 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Hello Shuicho. I'm Branwen. My friend Shadow and I have spent our time here fishing a couple of different things to eat. Do you mind if we join you at your fire? I have caught a several dozen of fish, crayfish, and clams to share." she said smiling at him. "Shadow and I don't mind eating them raw but cooked is way better." said Branwen smiling.
"Shadow come join us." she shouted to her friend in the water. "Perhaps, next time. I'll show you how to fish. If you don't mind learning from a girl. I'm a pretty good fisher and diver." she said smiling at Shuicho.*
"oh not at all i'm quite fine sharing my fire the more the marrieier, and i'd love to learn thank you"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:11 am

flame red wolf
alchemist473
flame red wolf
you don't need to start a fire I have the power of fire,flame wolf slam*fists burn and pounded the fish* well its cooked now smile
"yes but i'd rather make a fire i'm realy wet and my powers don't work while i'm wet"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:13 am

flame red wolf
we don't need to fish 473 can help me get fish when we're out of food.
"shhhhhhhhh don't call me that or alchemist, i go by shuicho now there was a horrible accident a few years ago and i had to leave my home land"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:34 pm

* Branwen smiled at Shuicho when he allowed to share his fire with her friend Shadow. She placed the fish on the floor and began putting them on sticks to cook by the fire. Branwen listened carefully as Shuicho talked to Flame another wolf who wanted to cook fish with his powers and about a horrible accident taking place at in Shuicho's home land. "Come Flame, why don't you come a join by cooking fish the normal way. I've caught plenty to share around." she said friendly. *
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:05 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen smiled at Shuicho when he allowed to share his fire with her friend Shadow. She placed the fish on the floor and began putting them on sticks to cook by the fire. Branwen listened carefully as Shuicho talked to Flame another wolf who wanted to cook fish with his powers and about a horrible accident taking place at in Shuicho's home land. "Come Flame, why don't you come a join by cooking fish the normal way. I've caught plenty to share around." she said friendly. *
"yeah, why don't you come join us flame"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:56 pm

* Branwen sat patiently hoping Flame would join and hoped her friend Shadow would do. Although she glanced at the water not seeing her friend Shadow. "Shadow where are you? Maybe she left." she said sadly to Shuicho.*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games