Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 pm
((lolz!!))

Felicty's jaw dropped open. "Off guard? I think i am losing my mind... am I dreaming?" Felicty said hitting her head against the ground. "Solves that theory."

"Ok, you died and came back and your totally insane. Yes?"
Felicty said with a crazy expression. "But you see that reality has changed, going around here acting like you have will put you back in your little hole from which you came from." Felicty was untterly freaked by this wolf. 'She must be at least 400 years to be this crazed,' Felicty thought.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:37 pm
A barking laugh lept from her jaws.

"Ooh, if anything, I'd say I'm the one dreaming... hm..."
She lifted her shoulders in a shrug.

"Perhaps I am crazy, depends who's judging. I have absolutely no way of telling when I am now compared to wen I died, so your guess is as good as any. I don't remember these ruins being here though... These walls were pristine when I wandered among them last."

Her ears went back and her gaze traced the tops of the walls, now weathered shorter than she'd remembered. Her eyes narrowed at Felicty's last comment.

"Hardly, young one. I honestly doubt the spirits would want me back after they spat me back out once."

She barely held back the naughty grin that wanted to plaster across her face again, and her eyes danced in the low light.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:08 am
Felicty looked around at the ruins. "How old are you exactly?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:25 pm
Her attention turned back to the other she-wolf, gold eyes fixed on her face.

"As I said, I couldn't say for sure, but my best guess is around 400 or 500 years ago for these walls to be so corroded..."

She shook herself and a small cloud of dust was stirred at her feet. lifting her head, she sniffed the nigt air, so unlike what she remembered.

"The older trees are gone as well... Only a few of the old pines I can still see."

Alania searched the treeline, only spotting a few truly ancient trees, likely the dealings of human axes. Her eyes narrowed, but she had no real quarrel with man yet.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Felicty was surprised, 400-500? Old but wise, she wanted to know more. "What were you? A loner a pack wolf or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm
"Well, I was an alpha for much of my life, but my pack threw me out after, particular circumstances transpired...."

She scratched behind her ear with a hind foot and shook her head. Her gaze drifted away from the other female.

"I died a loner. I lived in superstitious times and I had crossed a line that could not be forgiven lightly..."

It wasn't particularly a sore subject as she'd normally speak freely of her personal history, but she wasn't about to tell just why she'd been so brutally thrown out of her family to someone who was still practically a stranger to her.

"...and you, light one?"

Her eyes refocused on the light colored wolf but she kept her head down as if the previous comment had weighed her down.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:41 pm
"Loner, eh? You can call me a half blood, a black blood, or anything else you can come up with. But we are the same, loners. You might have been thrown out but I born like this forever wandering," Felicty said taking pride in her words. "To be thrown out of a pack like that... as an alpha. I heard packs are strick but there own alpha? Hmm strange but have been big." Felicty was trying to pry this little box open to see what secrets it might have. Maybe she might tell her but one way or another she would get it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:18 pm
Alania's golden eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"I haven't heard of those terms before, a black blood?"

Her ears went back as she caught the strange hint of interest at the probing of her words. This wolf was trying to get her to divulge her secrets. Not bloody likely...

"Indeed, it does sound like a rash thing for a pack to decided, but it was merited in their regard. I did something that was forbidden and they counciled that I must be punished. So I slunk away in defeat eventually, my own family having cut my flesh with their fangs and tasted my tainted blood..."

She closed her eyes a took a breath, steadying herself.

"As I said they were superstitious. Anything that wasn't natural or couldn't be explained was feared tremendously."

Lifting her head up, Alania stared at Felicty, letting her know that was the end of it.

[[ If you're curious, there's a clue in her character profile that I posted today, have fun searching! wink ]]

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:51 am
((aww there's no threads back then....))

"A term you would be known for, not me. You were cast out because of treason not because you were born a loner. I am a half blood, what most loners are, unlike me you are a black blood. Get it?" Felicty asked with a smirk. "Superstitious as in black cats and voo doo dolls? Or ghost like? You had powers didn't you..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:21 pm
[[ Should be, just go back in this thread a few pages and you should come across it. ]]

Alania sighed with a huff.

"I see what you are saying..."

Her voice trailed off and she scrutinized Felicty with a wary eye.

"I wasn't a ghost back then, I was alive, so not in that fashion. It was more like..."

She pondered for a few minutes, questioning how to phrase her words carefully.

"...closer to faerie magick."

A pause.

"However, the faeries of my time weren't fancy little winged sprites that flitted around as you may think of them, no far from it. They were vengeful creatures that seduced their prey..."

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:13 pm
"Kind of like little demons?" Felicty asked. She noticed her wary eyes but only smiled, her tail flicked a rock. She was slowly loseing her patience.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:27 pm
A raspy laugh escaped her.

"Sure. But think sexy demons... Hard to resist, eh?"

Her lips curled into a wicked grin as she continued, catching the impatience in the wolf's tone.

"I see you're frustrated with me, why?"

She tilted her head to the side and her tail swished in amusement.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:30 pm
Felicty had no comment on her 'demon' thing. "I don't have that long of an attention span you know. And I am pretty sure you did quite a bit..." Her voiced fadded off also did her curiosness did too, now she wasn't too interested but was sure that this didn't happen for no reason.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:36 pm
"Hmm..."

Alania sighed, obviously she wasn't very amusing to this one. She looked off to the side and her eyes wandered the walls again, tracing the long, meandering cracks in the old stone.

"Then I'll guard my secret tightly."

She smirked and glanced at Felicty to catch her reaction. The she-wolf was tired of the smell of decay even if the ancient walls attracted her, she didn't much care for the many spirits still staring her way. Empty, hopeful expressions glinting across their ghostly faces as if she'd actually be able to help them any.

"...I've told you a bit about myself, but you only told me you were visiting here. Who was this friend of your's?"

She glanced over at the watery spirit beside the grave at which Felicty stood.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm
"A puppyhood friend, she died because of a disease around here, it killed many and one of them was her. She was almost like a sister to me, but I was older. My older sister ran off after our family was killed but i stayed behind, i knew my mother wanted some one to keep the land safe from harm. And when my friend died, her wish was for me to stay a loner for as long as i could and make up for the bad I and my older sister have done," Felicty said willingly. She trusted this wolf enough to speak the truth and she even trotted up to her. "Up for a walk?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff