Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almarea Morilinde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:56 am
Ascher
Raven Belmont
NAME: Ian
APPEARANCE: Dirty blonde hair, tall and skinny. Grey eyes.
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Marilyn Manson, Evanescance, Scorpions
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Not much really.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, but outgoing on gaia.
PET PEEVES: n00bs and people who repeat the same damn thing over and over
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dunno.
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked cool, actually.

Belmont? As in related to the vampire slaying bloodline of clan Belmont?

*Offers cookies* Welcome to the guild
*accepts cookies* Yep, thats the one..... although I am, ironically, a vampire (in RPing).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:15 am
Raven Belmont
Ascher
Raven Belmont
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

*accepts cookies* Yep, thats the one..... although I am, ironically, a vampire (in RPing).

Oho... a vampiric Belmont? Indeed the irony runs high lol
But as a vampire... does that not mean you cannot use the Vampire Killer against other vampires? Being a vampire slaying whip I would assume a vampire could not hold it >.>  

Ascher

Almarea Morilinde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:16 am
Ascher
Raven Belmont
Ascher
Raven Belmont
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Oho... a vampiric Belmont? Indeed the irony runs high lol
But as a vampire... does that not mean you cannot use the Vampire Killer against other vampires? Being a vampire slaying whip I would assume a vampire could not hold it >.>
Oh, I don't use the whip. I actually have my own sect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:36 pm
NAME: Alexander
APPEARANCE: I'm thin, not too tall, my hair is red and black, my eyes are greyish blue
FAV. BANDS: I listen to everything rock really. I like a lot of classic rock like The Doors, 80s metal, new stuff like System of a Down and Korn, mostly though I listen to a lot of European stuff like Negative (the best band ever), The 69 Eyes, HIM (that is listened too before they because really mainstream in America), Theatre des Vampires, etc.
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, studying phsychology, parapsychology, philosophy, and history. Skateboarding and surfing sometimes, photography, theatre
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty laid back, artistic. I'm rather shy, and dont talk much (unless of course I'm doing theatre work, then I'm as loud as any actor), I'm usually reclusive.
PET PEEVES: bad grammer, really loud people, southern people that say "the-ate-er" instead of theatre
LIKES/DISLIKES: I think this falls under the interests and pet peeves
REASON FOR JOINING: new to Gaia and looking for interesting guilds to join.  

NegativeSk8r

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:41 pm
NegativeSk8r
APPEARANCE: I'm thin, not too tall, my hair is red and black, my eyes are greyish blue
FAV. BANDS: I listen to everything rock really. I like a lot of classic rock like The Doors, 80s metal, new stuff like System of a Down and Korn, mostly though I listen to a lot of European stuff like Negative (the best band ever), The 69 Eyes, HIM (that is listened too before they because really mainstream in America), Theatre des Vampires, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, studying phsychology, parapsychology, philosophy, and history. Skateboarding and surfing sometimes, photography, theatre
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty laid back, artistic. I'm rather shy, and dont talk much (unless of course I'm doing theatre work, then I'm as loud as any actor), I'm usually reclusive.
PET PEEVES: bad grammer, really loud people, southern people that say "the-ate-er" instead of theatre

Welcome to the guild ^^
<3
*gives cookie*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:59 pm
im not new, and i never filled one of those out... should i do it now? ... (my b)  

zanza135

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:02 pm
Zanza125
im not new, and i never filled one of those out... should i do it now? ... (my b)

Sure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:35 pm
deadly_demon
Zanza125

Sure
kay,

NAME: James (or Zanza...)
APPEARANCE: ummm.... maybe a picture will help... here...
FAV. BANDS: Finger Eleven, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and one other band i cant remeber at the moment
SEXUALITY: straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video gaming, anime, track, football...
PERSONALITY: kind, shy, generous, but make me angry, and ill kill you
PET PEEVES: none
LIKES/DISLIKES: like= look at interests, dislike=nothing really
REASON FOR JOINING: my friend joined, you may remeber him, "_Built_to_Offend_666" and were both athiest, so...  

zanza135

Hatsya

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:53 pm
NAME: Jenny
APPEARANCE: Profile wink
FAV. BANDS: Psyclon Nine, ChaSai, rozenbluth, NIN, Silverstein, HIM, Meriwether, Queen
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I really love to write (poems and different kinds of stories) and I'm interested in any sort of art and music, because I'm very curious and like to discover new interesting things.
PERSONALITY: I'm open minded and honest. Honesty is very important to me.
PET PEEVES: Homophobes
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes ~HOBBIES/INTERESTS | Dislikes: PET PEEVES
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner of the guild in a random thread and visited the front page to get to know a little bit more and I really liked what I read, so I decided to join.

By the way, I'm from Germany and my English might be bad actually, but I try to improve it every day. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:31 pm
aona youve got one of the coolest sigs ive seen in a long while  

Twilight_hunter

[ .panda. ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:43 pm
NAME: Kaitlin, Kaa-chan
APPEARANCE: um..5'3, brownish-reddish hair, eyes are naturally hazel, but I wear blue contacts. black eyeliner and more than likely a black hoodie.
FAV. BANDS: wow, don't get me started. Currently, Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois, but there are tons more...
SEXUALITY: bi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, guitar, anime, manga, jrock, jpop, DDR, photography, movies
PERSONALITY: If you don't know me, I'm very shy. Once you get to know me, I am sarcastic and random. Don't make me angry, though. I can be kinda dangerous even though I'm only 110 pounds. I'm really complicated though, so it's kinda hard to describe my personality.
PET PEEVES: stupid people, broken guitar strings, DDR mats that don't work, math...
LIKES/DISLIKES: didn't I already do this up ^ there?
REASON FOR JOINING: I have been told that I am goth, but I refuse to label myself. I joined because I liked what I saw on the homepage, and I wanted to meet new people.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:51 pm
deadly_demon
NegativeSk8r

Welcome to the guild ^^
<3
*gives cookie*

Yay! Thank you for the cookie. *sits in the corner to eat my cookie*  

NegativeSk8r

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Attention new people...^_^ Welcome and here *hands out baskets* Have cookies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:12 pm
NAME: cathi
APPEARANCE: im short 5'3 my hair is faded red and brown with a lil bit of blond i want it to be black though um i have brown eyes most of the time but when i get mad im told my eyes turn black im kinda chunky but im fixing that smile i dont know what else to tell you
FAV. BANDS: atreyu,system of a down,and sinister mob(my step dads metal band)
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single sad
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: love music and art(but i cant draw crying )
PERSONALITY: i can be a b***h at times but other then that im crazy and love to have fun
PET PEEVES: people who make fun of homosexuals it bothers me my best friend is gay and hes one of the coolest people i know
LIKES/DISLIKES: love the color black but hate the color pink i love the night its the best time cuz everything is so calm and you can see the stars.
REASON FOR JOINING: my friends and my older brother call me gothic and becuz i am so why not be with people im like the most?  

Vampire Mistic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hatsya

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:56 am
Leader of lost souls
aona youve got one of the coolest sigs ive seen in a long while

hey, thank you .. ^^ i thought it would be good as a banner.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games