Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:05 pm
You know what I need to do over the weekend. Create a counterpart to the Carida Academy.

Carida Academy is great for teaching people the basics of RP rules. What I'm thinking of is a counterpart specifically designed teach more advanced skills.

Maybe I should call it the Corulag Academy - RP Command School. Maybe then we could get people that actually possibly could handle themselves in command situations. Hell, most people don't even seem to know how to handle a squad sized encounter.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:06 pm
Ok, it seems I have dunce hats to hand out, and sentences to assign folks to write.  

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:07 pm
I don't know it seems like some people have trouble handling one person.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:08 pm
You know what Paul? Perhaps if you had actually "warmed up your engines" before the hangar collapsed, You might have a case.

As it stands, before the hangers were destroyed, the last post you made you were in the command center talking to Graus.

You want bullshit? Two posts, and then you leave. Do you even read what everyone else posts? I checked the circumstances. You wasted that much time dicking around, I hold no sympathy for your situation.

You posted your warmup on 22, escaped on 23. At least freya got out relatively quickly, so we can give benefit fo the doubt.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:08 pm
Yeah... how long ago did I post "Last Call to leave Abregado Rae?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:09 pm
When I wasn't online! You should've waited for me to post! or at least PMed me asking me if I'd seen it  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 pm
stellarmagic
Yeah... how long ago did I post "Last Call to leave Abregado Rae?"

First post on page 22.

21 was the initiation of orders to begin attacking the hangars.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:11 pm
Isn't it your job to read back and see what you missed. That shouldn't even need to be said in Factions. Hell I normally go back and read what I've missed from the normal threads as well.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:12 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
When I wasn't online! You should've waited for me to post! or at least PMed me asking me if I'd seen it

No, you failed to read the posts, you failed to take note of the situation, and your character should suffer for your laziness.

You already push the boundaries of godmodding with half the s**t you have on you. I've held my cool for the most part and only mentioned it. But I'm not going to stay calm when you blatently disrespect the rules.

You want to sit back and play hero? Well here's your chance kid. Archibald there is talented. You shoudn't be confined to your situation.

You blew up my battallion, without even attempting to "ask" me. I'm not going to say I'm being mature, but guess what? Turnabout is fair play.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:14 pm
I read what I missed, I'm not retarded! I knew everything that happened, but you have to account for IC time...Archaras started running before Gunther and Jaden started fighting, before they'd even drawn sabers on each other. He arrived at the hangar after that fight had concluded, with enough time to get onboard and escape  

PaulTheWolf5575

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Edit: Fine, whatever...unlock the thread, this argument is pointless...Des and I have other ways out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Huh? Time is concurrent in an RP for all the characters at once. If you post after an event has happened that you're running to the hanger and the hanger is already collapsed it's too late.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:17 pm
Why do I have a hard time believing it?

Oh yeah, because you had made up that time. You're going to make me believe that you're five minutes behind everyone in the RP?

Their fight had half ended before you went on the move. They ended when you "ran down the halls hoping at nothing combat related".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:17 pm
You claim to care about IC time. Yet when people told you that your troops couldn't get to the right spots in time, you kept claiming that they were fully prepared for the attack because you were on "Yellow" alert, not "Red."  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:18 pm
I've given into your demands

Side Note: Des is indisposed and will hopefully be back this weekend...he has given me permission to puppet him in the time being  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games