Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 pm
((To Salin...don't question me))

You where given the night to move in and find a room. The whole group was ordered to be up early, 4:30 sharp. You had the rest of the night to do whatever.

Impetus conversed with the Captain on the next few moves the Dark Hand where planning.

"This is going to be a pretty big mission. I'm not sure if Joa boo really observed the full potential of this enemy. The Collective have yet to bow to our commands and it's all because of that darn smart one. She is the only one that can tell them to do anything. The only problem is she won’t seem to agree with our terms." Impetus said with an annoyed look about him. He cracked his fist against a table and took a long gulp of his bear in front of him.

"So we brought all of these men up here to help you convince a little girl."

"No, it's more complicated then that. They killed the last messengers I sent; I think she wants something from us first."

"What could it be?"

"No Idea."

The Captain and Impetus continued to talk of other nonsense at the bar as the hours of the night wasted away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:59 pm
A_Shadow_Within
"hmmmmm pretty good walk and i have a feeling we arent on the most time. we should head to a town."

Salfos began to head to a town. h e began asking around for different types of transportation, chococbo, horse, airship, vehcile, random creature of carrying. he could summon a creature to carry them, but he didnt know if that would kill him or not. he had to watch what kind of magic he did. but still he asked around looking for a way to get to Pieceps. Rex cant be waiting to long.

((where did Hikari go? and what happend to rex?)

((Shes with you if she is still here))

Town was a large castle with many villages around and inside. Most of the land was built on very flat plains so it wasn't hard to travle around. Many different chocobo buisness's operated around town and they all could easyily take you to Picep. A group of merchants pointed you in the direction of one.

"Yes we sell you chocobo's....would you like to ride....where too"

The lady sold you a chocobo for most of all the money you had on you and gave it orders to take you to Picep. The trip would take you a few days still but it was better then walking.

The country side was beautiful as you travled on therough the plains. All of the sights to see opened up as you past and move through the vass wild. Off in the distance a stampede of minitar could be seen heading south.

The road was long and as night came you would have to find a place to stay for the night. It might be a good idea to stop at the next inn.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 pm
((to RickY))
"I over rule that command Ricky. You must not destroy what we need. the whole idea of taking over this island is not for the land itself but the library. Do you know what that place holds. All of the history and future of Aeonce. If we get our hands on that place we can see everything." Carn said with a crazy grin and laugh. He dumped you off near one of your own ships and then mobilized all of his men to back up yours.

The Goblin army opened up with cannons and guns of all sorts. they awaited their chance to flood the beaches but only stood back while the Lizard men took that privilege.

As you ran onto the beach the war was chaos. Both sides people where dyeing all over. your spell was countered and blocked by a group of monks with powerful magic. They seemed to be untouchable together as one protected, another supported, one attacked, while the other healed. this was going on everywhere they stood with soldiers stopping any physical damage coming to them. There was no killing them.

A group of arrows fell all around you and rained down over you and your immediate soldiers. It was a slaughter even though they where taking deaths as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm
The vampire nodded, crossed his arms as his leather armor squeeked with his movement.

"Yes, I will join you. The beast does not scare me. He only lights a fire of rage and anger within me...and it will backfire on the animal. He will pay for his transgressions. Show me the way to his throat."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 pm
Salin settled into his room with the dark elf who had talked to him on the mountain. Seeing as Salin had no time to go get anything he had only what the army had proivded with him. Which meant he had very little things to pack. Once he was done unpacking he grabbed his spear and looked at Zaught, "Want to go practice with our spears? I have not used one in centuries, and I have a feeling we will need all the practice we can get in the upcoming battle."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Joa-Boo
((to RickY))
"I over rule that command Ricky. You must not destroy what we need. the whole idea of taking over this island is not for the land itself but the library. Do you know what that place holds. All of the history and future of Aeonce. If we get our hands on that place we can see everything." Carn said with a crazy grin and laugh. He dumped you off near one of your own ships and then mobilized all of his men to back up yours.

The Goblin army opened up with cannons and guns of all sorts. they awaited their chance to flood the beaches but only stood back while the Lizard men took that privilege.

As you ran onto the beach the war was chaos. Both sides people where dyeing all over. your spell was countered and blocked by a group of monks with powerful magic. They seemed to be untouchable together as one protected, another supported, one attacked, while the other healed. this was going on everywhere they stood with soldiers stopping any physical damage coming to them. There was no killing them.

A group of arrows fell all around you and rained down over you and your immediate soldiers. It was a slaughter even though they where taking deaths as well.

"Pathetic......your all pathetic...cant even fight simple soliders and monks...i thought i had an army...i guess not...." rikimaru charged a group of monks building up momentum trampling any knight who go t in his way and launched them for being a much stronger creature. he attacked the monks and ripped them to pieces roaring loud that it silenced the other sounds out. he began assaulting more of the soldiers and ripping them apart. using his tail blade he flung a man into a group letting the horrored look on the man scare the other petty soldiers. he was to let the goblins do some work and if they werent helping skulls were going to crack he stopped his rage and took behind lines ordering his troops to a half circle and began to fan out keep the flanks covered. using the little kobolds as shields so his more precious soldier were saved. any soldier that did not comply was killed on the spot. he was taking no prisoners. he will take the library and then ask joa-boo to raise it. for it was too valuable to keep.he began knochting arrows and into the soldiers and shooting monks to reduce the effectiveness.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:56 pm
looking out form his shadowed face he could only smiles for his position was perfect. "how can i get to the floor when im already there. he had a flash and powder ball ready in his hands. he leapt up the wall and threw the ball letting the flash of it blind the soldiers. he darted across the rooftops and went through a series of roof gardens. he was needing to think of a place to hide. he then spotted a hay cart moving below he leap into quickly. landing with a quiet rustle. hoping he could get away as the safehouse was gone, but at least the other people were safe he was still needed to stay in town for a little while longer.he let the cart roam the streets til he saw that he was in a busy part of town where soldiers couldnt run through. he got out quickly unseen and softly pushed his way to a tavern and had something to drink while he waited. it was another place where no one gave each other away. he could stay here for ahwile. he picked the table that overviewed the whole bar so he can see if any guards where coming. he kept his awareness but made is seem not noticeable.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:25 am
Helena simply stared at the ghost, then at the vampire facing her. She did remember him. He was the entire reason Joaboo found her so quickly. He made her scream by killing Nitsu. The b*****d...I can't believe it, Sogue, she thought. She sighed, and closed her eyes. Upon opening them, she stared deep at Sogue.

"What can I do to help you destroy Joaboo? He destroyed my life, took my memories, and killed me. I want him dead." These last four words were said deliberately. She meant it.

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 pm
SkittleScion
The vampire nodded, crossed his arms as his leather armor squeeked with his movement.

"Yes, I will join you. The beast does not scare me. He only lights a fire of rage and anger within me...and it will backfire on the animal. He will pay for his transgressions. Show me the way to his throat."

"That's what we like to hear." Specter said with a light of energy building back within his voice. He turned to face the poorly put together army and raised his hands to the sky.

"We are all joining for one purpose and this one purpose we all will fight for. The Omega Alliance is no help, they are too caught up in their self righteous ways, no one else will help because they are all convinced Joa Boo is right. We come together under times of great difficulties but will prevail because our mission is simple: KILL JOA BOO." Specter said with a loud roar of his shrilled phantom voice. The goblins all seemed to understand the change in Specter's voice and responded with uproar and power. They where in it until the end.

After the large convention the groups where ordered off back into their training camps. A few other men took over where Raz and Jade had started and now pushed the army to bigger and better limits. As they all dispersed Jade and Raz approached Sogue.

"Here’s your gun back man. The names Jade. Sorry I had to go western on you, I don't know you yet and that makes you unpredictable." Jade said handing the gun back to you with a few flip tricks to show off. Raz trailed next to him and introduced himself as well.

"The names Raz, I'm pretty much your all kind of guy with all the right spells. You do anything interesting?" Raz said with a laugh at his own joke. ((Not so good at the whole role playing with Raz thing))

"Hey you boys, lets not be rude and forget who always comes first. The names Whisper, I don't have a number to give ya so don't go askin. And don't you dare think of dropping a pick up line on me or I will bust your hinny over I can see my reflection in it." Whisper said, throwing her name into the pot of weirdoes before you could reply to any of the three.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:02 pm
Arthien
Helena simply stared at the ghost, then at the vampire facing her. She did remember him. He was the entire reason Joaboo found her so quickly. He made her scream by killing Nitsu. The b*****d...I can't believe it, Sogue, she thought. She sighed, and closed her eyes. Upon opening them, she stared deep at Sogue.

"What can I do to help you destroy Joaboo? He destroyed my life, took my memories, and killed me. I want him dead." These last four words were said deliberately. She meant it.

Once Specter finished his speech he approached you as everyone else left. He seemed to take an interest in your current connection to the beast and maybe had a few ideas popping through his mind.

"So your Joa Boo's brother are you. If you are related to him, why do you hate him so much???" Specter asked, the interest in his voice nearly peaking.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Sogue was taken aback by the sudden interest in -him-. No one had seriously been interested in him or who he was since Red Ink, so he was a bit shy'd off.

"Um...I'm Sogue, vampire from Kine...glad to make your aquaintences," he said as he holstered the gun, "Yeah, sorry about that Jade...Raz, i'm a swordsman, I guess that's all I do...and Whisper, you're really not my type."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue was taken aback by the sudden interest in -him-. No one had seriously been interested in him or who he was since Red Ink, so he was a bit shy'd off.

"Um...I'm Sogue, vampire from Kine...glad to make your aquaintences," he said as he holstered the gun, "Yeah, sorry about that Jade...Raz, i'm a swordsman, I guess that's all I do...and Whisper, you're really not my type."

"That’s what jelly said to peanut butter and we all know just how well they make a sandwich together." Whisper said with an attitude building in her tone. She snapped her fingers together a few times and then looked away into the working soldiers.

"Vampires seem to be becoming rarer these days. Despite the fact that they never die, it's not that coming to run into a strong and free living Vampire." Jade said

"I have fought a few in the past and they seem to be a highly skilled class of race. Not the easiest thing to take down." Raz added on the side

"If you two want we could show you around a bit and find you a place to keep yourselves in private. Eventually we will want to get you back to the Omega Base so you can retrieve your things and If I am correct there is another among your party. Let that be another time though, it is still to unsafe to be seen around there." Jade said stepping out of the circle and forward towards the long halls where many tents and simple buildings where set up.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:37 pm
(you repling to me anytiem soon))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 pm
(working on it))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm
Van Dossel
Salin settled into his room with the dark elf who had talked to him on the mountain. Seeing as Salin had no time to go get anything he had only what the army had proivded with him. Which meant he had very little things to pack. Once he was done unpacking he grabbed his spear and looked at Zaught, "Want to go practice with our spears? I have not used one in centuries, and I have a feeling we will need all the practice we can get in the upcoming battle."

"Why sure," Zaught said in an exciting tone. He pushed for the dorr with his spear in hand as if wating for the quetion the whole time. "you sure your up to a spar

Zaught didn't wait for an answer. He headed for the rings set up throught the inner temple region. There where a few fights going on, nothing to large scale and everything was very quiet.

The room stood tall, a cieling that stood twice as high as any normal room. The paintings and marble statues placed all around the temple where somthing to look at, very pretty and deep.

Zaught found an open ring and warmed up his hands by spinning his spear around in a circle. "You ready for this."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games