Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:57 am
"Alright, whatever you say." smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:13 am
Wind, who has been staring out into the distance, taking in everything that happens, finally walks up behind the two. "Can't leave you kids alone for two days can I?" He says, grinning. "So, fill me in on what's been up since I left Dameon on the roof.  

Windblade

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:25 am
*wakes up in the tree in here pink bikini* OUCH....AHHHHH....what em' doing up here...MY BACK/LEGS...hurt T.T *starts moving alot then loses balance and falls off the tree* AHHHHHHH....*does a flip before landing*... gonk *falls backwards then lays on the ground* that was too much excitment...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:54 am
Wind hears a muffled whump, as cherry hits the ground and turns to look at what made the sound. He sees Cherry lying prone on the ground near a tree. Walking over, he holds out a hand to help her up and says "Nice bikini Cherry." While grinning with mirth.  

Windblade

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:58 am
*looks up to see wind* hey there...*looks at his hands* ahhh thanks...*grabs it and blushes as he liked my bikini* thanks ...i think...*scratches head*...ohhh i guess something interesting happened with joel and polio....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:14 pm
~jumps from a tree alomst hiting the water~ that was close.........hey whats up?  

Joelakaturbo

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:17 pm
~looks around~ whered every one go?...~lowers his head~ awwww.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:48 pm
"We left." Wind says walking out towards this new one.."but, Konnichi wa again. Hajimemashite. My name is Wind, you are?  

Windblade

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:56 pm
~Jiraiyas music plays~ ~he puts out his left leg in front of him, and extends his left arm along with his leg, his right arm moves up and bends in~ I am JOEL! decifull of JIRAIYA!!! Ero-sennin in training!!!!!! WOMEN BOW BEFORE OUR BEUATY!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:02 pm
*looks at joell with a confused look* mmmmmm....... *dust of the sand off her* polio should be coming soon...  

cherryblossom_chan

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:06 pm
(Disciple* is the word you want Joel =P)

"Riiight" Wind said a bit warily, "Ya know..if they are supposed to bow before your beauty...then why are there no women talking to you, let alone bowing..?" He grinned a little at this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:06 pm
~sratches the back of his head~ well, i guess its not something to be proud of. I'm not really a womanizer like my sensei, I search for the elusive mayflower known as love  

Joelakaturbo

Windblade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:08 pm
"Un-huh...but why call yourself ero if you're looking for love instead of pleasure?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Walks towads the group, "Konnichi wa people!" she waves and grins. "I'm back!"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:09 pm
heh.....*whispers to winds ear* neh..i think joel is talking about polio..about all his true love...talk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games