Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:16 pm

Arianna watched as Elanna finally died. She sank to the ground, exhausted.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:49 pm

Ayaka slowly looked around. "Where is everyone..?" She croaked out. "They went after Estelluna. She got captured by Elanna, but I think she's fine now, if the smoke coming from the trees means they burnt spider lady. You got hit by something, we dunno what, I don't think it was..." Chinatsu trailed off, staring into the shadows. "What?" asked Ayaka, sitting up, feeling a little better. "What is it...you b*****d!" She had followed Chinatsu's line of sight, and saw another Vampire standing in the shadows. "Daisuke, what the HELL are you doing here? Why did you hit me, dammit?!" She demanded, staring at her former boyfriend.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:58 pm

"Come on, let's go find the others" Arianna said as she slowly got up. She got up and soon found Estelluna freed, standing next to Rachel. "Rachel, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" Arianna said, embracing her friend.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:58 pm

"Shhh, don't be sorry, its alright now. We have everyone and we're all safe." Rachel soothed. Still holding Arianna, who was shaking, she said "Lets go find Ayaka, didn't you guys just hear her scream?"

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:13 pm

"Let's go then" Arianna said, taking off. She found Ayaka and the others. "You guys alright?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:09 pm

Cya, Zane, and Karissa (who carried Estelluna) arrived where the others stood just a moment after. "Where'd the rest of the pack - hey, who's this?" asked Karissa, interrupting herself. She stared at the new vampire.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:43 pm

"More importantly...should we care? Or should we just kill him too?" Rachel muttered sarcastically. Karissa and Arianna glared at her as Cer ran over to Estelluna and took her gently from Karissa.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:33 pm

"Be my guest. I would love to see this a*****e six feet under." Ayaka spat, still glaring hatefully at the guy. "Hey, let's not make any rash decisions. I'm Daisuke, a friend of Ayaka's." Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "Oh yes, I'm sure she's glaring at you and calling you colorful names because Ayaka's happy too see you. Why do you hate him, anyway?" Edward said, directing his last question at Ayaka. "He WAS my boyfriend, before he attacked and killed my parents. We had been together for years, I had been a Vampire for a couple, and I found him sucking my parents blood after school." She said venomously. An irritated look flitted across Daisuke's face. "How many times do I have to tell you that wasn't me?! I've spent all this time tracking you down, AGAIN, and you still don't believe me!" Ayaka continued to glare at him. "Why should I believe you?! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS, DAMMIT!!" She screamed.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:38 pm

"Alright guys, let's not fight I am tired of fighting. Now Daisuke I think you need to leave, because I am not in the mood to be messed around with right now" Arianna warned. Whenever Ari got mad she got mad, she was known to kick butt a lot when she was a human.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:58 pm

"I will leave you for now, but I would like you to know that I now have a permanent home here, and I won't be giving up easily." Daisuke turned on his heel. "Oh, and Ayaka? I'll make you believe me, if that's what it takes." he called over his shoulder before disappearing into the crowd.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:01 pm

"You alright hon?" Ari asked Ayaka.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Rachel put so much rage in her glare that Daisuke probably felt it, what with her powers. "Lets go home. No more shopping." Rachel's good day had been ruined, even though everyone was alright. She had too much of a temper to be calmed down.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:02 pm

"Guys I really appriciate everything you did for me. Thank you, everyone, I don't know what I would have done without you" Arianna said and with that she ran to the graveyard in Ohio. She knelt down next to her great-grandmothers headstone. She started crying tearless sobs. Had it only been 3 days ago that her grandmother had died? Only a hear ago that she had been laughing and visiting her?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:46 pm

"He's weird. So, an old boyfriend of Ayaka's, huh?" Karissa whispered to Kazuo. "Mind telling me the whole story?"

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:08 am

Rachel looked with a pained expression as Arianna left. She can take care of herself, don't follow her She thought. She sat down against the wall, banging her head on the wall. (Like how you do when you're angry/frustrated) Emmet picked her up in his arms and hugged her. "Thanks Em" She said, but he didn't let her down. Surprisingly she felt safer with a big brother type person there, maybe she did need family.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games