Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:23 am
"Just my family, I miss them terribly. I feel like it's my fault they're dead. I thought something was up with the way the guy was driving. He was drunk and ran into the car, I survived with a concussion and a broken leg but the rest of my family, including the babies, died. I just, I wonder why I was supposed to live and they die? I mean, why not take me? I was born in Ohio and lived there until my family's death when I moved here" Arianna explained quietly, her eyes closed but still tears were escaping and there was nothing she could do to stop them, the wound was still so recent and fresh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:43 am
<@Hime_ookami, we're just out going camping, its me, Karissa, Arianna and Laurence, Arianna is human, P.S, glad to have you back complexity>

Rachel hugged her knees in to her chest, resting her chin on her knees, while she listened. "They wouldn't want you to spend your life missing them, they would've wanted you to not forget them, but live your life all the same." She said quietly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:32 am
"I know that! Everyone always tells me that! But how can I? How can I go on when my little baby sister and brother are burried six feet under, never to grow up? How can I when I won't get to have my twin brother by my side and do everything together like we always did? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped, it's just hard and I just... I just...I'm going for a walk" Arianna said, getting up and running into the forrest, not caring where she was headed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:32 pm
"If you're not back in 15 minutes I'm coming in after you." Called Rachel, with a warning. When Arianna was out of earshot, she sighed. "That girl's kinda melodramatic, dontcha think?" She said quietly.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:57 pm
"Oh, she's more than melodramatic." Karissa sighed. "She wants to hang out with so many of us vampires, after all. I think there's a little bit of crazy mixed in too."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 pm
"You know, I would agree with that....." Rachel sighed. "We can't change her Karissa, what are we going to do?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:34 pm
"I don't know. I'm glad I met her - but this is exactly why I hoped she'd stay away in the first place."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:31 am
"Well, we'll just have to hope she doesn't like us that much." Said Rachel, jokingly, she already knew Arianna would be opposed to anything other than the girls staying.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 pm
Arianna finally calmed down and climbed up into a tree and just sat there, looking at her surroundings. Not wanting to go back any time soon and ashamed of her reaction she pulled out her ipod that she had put back into her tiny pocket that was in her sarong and started listening to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:50 pm
"I won't change her," Karissa repeated. Though similar, her words weren't quite the same as what Rachel had said earlier; she had a pained look in her eyes.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:27 pm
Rachel immediately turned to look at Karissa. She had always been very observant, and something was wrong in Karissa's tone. "Whats wrong?" She asked, her darkened eyes demanding an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:50 am
Is it too late fo me to join this RP???

Name: Nicole Dusk
School(if one): Forks High
Race: Vampire
Age(looks and true): looks 17, and is 18 (recently turned)
About: Nicole recently moved to Forks after escaping an abusive vampire family that had kidnapped her and turned her. She hopes to start a new life here and make friends. When she was human she was a major bandnerd.
Appearence: Long black hair. Dresses in all black most of the time.
Eyes: Dark brown, but look black.
when hungry: Silver
height: 5ft 3
Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first): can see long distances
weakness: her memory
likes: Sitting in a dark room, running, playing her flute.  

Nicole_Dusk

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:59 pm
(Never too late!)

Karissa hesitated. "I tried to change someone once. Someone very close to me; and it didn't work. I didn't work," she said, her words blending together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm
biggrin ....kidding! We're not that dysfunctional>

"And of course, you're still brooding over it. I don't mean to trivialize your loss, of course, but - and I hate to say this - you need to stop living in the past. Maybe you and Arianna are more alike than you thought." Said Rachel, her little speech starting quiet, but getting more passionate near the end.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:40 pm
"Well, she'll never be the same as regards to species," Karissa said stubbornly. She gave a sudden laugh. "We are a species all our own, aren't we?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff