Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:42 pm
Shaylene ran through the tree's when she came upon the sent of two vampires. Slowing down, she came to a stop, a few yards from them. Why, Ello. She said, giving a small wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:21 pm
Lily turned quickly to face the newcomer. She kept a tight grip on Dion's arm as she replied. "Hello. Who are you?" She asked coldly.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 pm
Selana smirked. How often had she managed to escape from vampires, now? Two of them, four of them, six of them...did it matter? But she sighed, and promised - albeit silently - that she wouldn't run away from Caterina this time. Without good reason.

Dion barely noticed Lily's grip, but she was curious to know who this new vampire was - and whether they were friend or foe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:05 am
"Why don't we play a board game? I know daddy used to have them in here all the time for when all of us kids would come visit. Daddy did spend a lot of time with us at home but we all still loved to be together" Caterina added, to try to explain. "After that I say that we go over to my house and Selana and I can take a shower and get into some new clothes, I have some clothes that you can borrow Selana. That sound cool?" Caterina asked, bustling around the office, trying to find the board games while Matt kept a very close eye on Selana.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:43 pm
Ignoring the newcomer's silence, Lily continued. "I'm Lily, this is Dion." She said gesturing towards herself and Dion in turn. "You missed the fight by about half an hour." She said, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:03 am
Shaylene sighed and shook her head. Man! I always miss everything! She pouted, jokingly. After smiling she said My name is Shaylene.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:27 pm
Dion peered at Shaylene's face. Were her eyes...?

"Board games? Okay...I don't suppose you have Trivial Pursuit?" Selana was willing to give it a try, though the last time she'd played any game was when she was young and her parents were still alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:23 pm
"Hello Shaylene." Said Lily, walked towards her, unconsciously pulling Dion with her. "We were just about to go hunting. Care to join?" She asked.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:13 pm
((Pssssttt...Okie, my eyes are green normally and purple when thirsty, sorry. I had it backwards on the pro. lol.))

Shaylene nodded and smiled. I was actually on my way to this little pond whre deer are, if you want to go there? She offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:18 pm
"Hmm, that sounds about right." Said Lily, looking at Dion, who looked slightly dazed. "Don't be worried," Lilysaid, trying to reassure her.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:55 pm
Shaylene smiled and nodded. Lets be off then! She gave a luagh and took off at a run.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:35 pm
Lily took Dion's hand. "Just run, you'll go a little bit faster than you're used to, but you'll be fine." She said, gesturing to the forest.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Dion took a deep - unnecessary - breath at Lily's advice, before breaking into a sprint. Her PE teacher had always tasked her over that, he said she wasted all her oxygen too early into the game. But, this - he'd never have imagined she could go this fast; she'd never have believed she could. Dion took off at a speed impossible for human legs, and she laughed, carefree. "This is better than driving!" she called back to Lily delightedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:17 am
"You bet it is!" Called Lily, laughing. She sped up to be right beside Dion. "Do you still want your license?" She asked.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:46 pm
"Of course," Dion said seriously, while dodging a tree.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games