Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Reks laughed as Admete begged for more. Reks dropped some ramen on the floor for her. "Your chopsticks are dirty..." reks realized as Fuyu picked them up. "i guess we'll just have to share mine then!" Reks said, offering her some noodles hanging from his chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:29 pm
Fuyu took the ramen from his chopsticks and blushed a little. "Thanks..." she said wiping her mouth. She reached down and pat Admete on the head and smiled.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Sira looked up at Ai the sadness reflecting in his eye's. "On a mission.... It was supposed to only be a C-ranked mission... It turned out to be an A- ranked one.." He muttered a tear trickling down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 pm
Reks ate more ramen himself, petting Admete's back. "Your welcome."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 pm
Fuyu smiled. "I wonder when you'll get out of here..." she said quietly. She also pet Admete's back while looking out the window. Her hand hit Reks's hand, and she took her hand off Admete and blushed "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:10 pm
"Me too.... It's alright." He added as their hands clashed. He sighed, observing his ankle again. "Probably at the least a week..." Reks said. Mabey once I gain more of my energy back I could heal it... He thought, hoping it would be possible for himself to fix his bones.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Fuyu looked at Reks "Somethings wrong... you got quiet all of a sudden... whats wrong?" She asked him, picking Admete up.
((check ur e-mail! check ur e-mail!))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:16 pm
"Oh... Nothing... Just thinking.." Reks said. Admete purred and rubbed her face on Fuyu's neck as she was picked up.

((I will! I will!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:20 pm
"Oh..." she rumaged through her bag for the other thing she had bought. She pulled out a box of strawberry pocky and gave him a piece. "Here you go." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:27 pm
"Thanks." Reks said, taking the pokey stick and eating it happily. He gave the end without any chocolate on it to Admete, like he always did.

((They're not sending.... :/ do you have a photobucket?))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:31 pm
Fuyu smiled eating a piece of pocky as well. She sighed and looked out the window. She broke off the piece with out any strawberry stuff on it and gave it to Admete as well.

((I do... but my comp is a piece of s**t and won't let my upload the freakin pic!!! My comp is such a fruit... -_-"))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:34 pm
"So... How are your injurys?" Reks asked, concerned. Admete looked out the window as well, her gaze following a butterfly flying outside the window.

((Oh.... ah well... My computers crap too!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm
((ooc: screw the tiny print!))
Fuyu turned to Reks and handed him another piece of pocky. "Better... the only thing not so good is the seal on my neck..." She said holding her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Reks looked at it, realizing his seal hadn't been anywere near as bad as hers. "Ah well.... If thats the worst of your injurys, then you'll be fine!" Reks said, trying to cheer her up while flicking the un-coated part of the pockey to Admete.

((Haha! I was waiting till you'd give up on that! :] Gotta go.... Bye!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:43 pm
((heh heh, bye! i g2g too))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games