Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:01 pm

((to lazy to edit out the random black background?))

Whoo, no need to fight!
Jerk, I wanted to fight.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:04 pm

Apocalymon: You two get to fight ChaosGrimmon.

(ya pretty much)

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Yes!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: Fine. *opens the portal to their location* Go get them. *flies in, while Calvin and Hobbes change into Stupendous Man and Cyber Hobbes*
Hobbes: *grabbing Tear and flies into the portal* Let's go, Youta.
Calvin: *flying in* I'm coming for you, suckers! scream

*Flies right to ChaosGallantmon then starts slicing and dicing*DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE scream *Takes supreme cannon then fires it blowing Cgallantmon to the wall,then begins firing more and more until ChaosGallantmon is in the wall very deep*

*Fire's a Hyper Charged Supreme cannon at ChaosGallantmon,then flies in the large hole and thrusts at ChaosGallantmon's head*.....That should do it...but just incase..*fires around Chaos body till its straight in*

The Ranting Swede

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:29 pm

Oddium Wanderous
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: Fine. *opens the portal to their location* Go get them. *flies in, while Calvin and Hobbes change into Stupendous Man and Cyber Hobbes*

*Flies right to ChaosGallantmon then starts slicing and dicing*DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE scream *Takes supreme cannon then fires it blowing Cgallantmon to the wall,then begins firing more and more until ChaosGallantmon is in the wall very deep*

*Fire's a Hyper Charged Supreme cannon at ChaosGallantmon,then flies in the large hole and thrusts at ChaosGallantmon's head*.....That should do it...but just incase..*fires around Chaos body till its straight in*
ChaosGallantmon C: You can't wait can ya? Lightning Joust! *stabs his sword into Omnimon* Patitence is a virtue.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:36 pm

So...where's the opponent?
Yea?!

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:39 pm

SF Creek
So...where's the opponent?
Yea?!
ChaosGrimmon: Right here! *slashes at them*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Giga stick lance! *blocks the attack and goes for his chest*
Gah!

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:47 pm

SF Creek
Giga stick lance! *blocks the attack and goes for his chest*
Gah!
ChaosGrimmon: Reaper Slash! *blocks the attack*

(g2g)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:50 pm

Giga stick roar! *grabs the blade with his hand then attacks his core with the lance again then follows up with a Dark matter blast to the same area*
Woah!
((GTG for tonight))

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:52 pm

The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword

ChaosGallantmon C: You can't wait can ya? Lightning Joust! *stabs his sword into Omnimon* Patitence is a virtue.
Omnimon and Oddium:Your already damaged enough..*flies back then attacks with Transcendent Sword again*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:51 am

ice wolf bite* Launches missiles from the hidden weapons all over his body, causing whatever they hit to freeze aimed at chaosgrimmon*
zero watch were your f***ing aiming scream
sorry master sweatdrop

Raze The Enigmatic

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:11 am

The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous
The_real_Axel
Omega: but how do we know where to go? *his digivice starts beeping* of course! we track him by Zeromarus digivice. way to go Axel!

((Since whenever i'm in Mega i'm inside the digimon,it's both Omnimon and Oddium Talking))
Axel,omega,take me to ChaosGallantmon,his interesting of an opponent.
Omega: Axel's not here don't u see that?! ugh *flys in with the rest* dude they're not even here
Apocalymon: So you came to fight eh? Fine but this will be easy for me minions. But we're going to do this my way:
RAZE 88 gets ChaosGrimmon
Youta, Angel, and Calvin take on Ophanimon C
Oddium Wanderous, Sephi-girl, and Hobbes get ChaosGallantmon C
And Omega you get my remaing two fighters.

Omega: wat?! remaing two?!
DarkZeromaru: u get to fight me and this guy *points to the guy i the shadow*
DarkAxel: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hello Omega i guess we get to kick u'r butt today!
Omega: O.o

Youta: Wait...I have to fight a lady? This sucks. gonk gonk

*snickers* rofl

Youta: stare stare ....Anyways, who's this DarkAxel? confused Maybe Axel's long-lost twin brother??? eek
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 am

....It's Axel. He was changed, like his digimon.....Jeeze and I thought I was slow on the uptake.
Yea....wait! Don't we have to battle?! Gah! gonk

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 am

SF Creek
....It's Axel. He was changed, like his digimon.....Jeeze and I thought I was slow on the uptake.
Yea....wait! Don't we have to battle?! Gah! gonk

Youta: Unbelievable!! eek Poor Omega, having to fight his own partner like that. sad Maybe Axel will change back to his normal self or something...

..... stare rolleyes
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games