Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:18 am
Hklax
"That's my wand" dumbledore said, Echoing through space towards the thief.
Both Sil and Dumbledore hoped that the girl would listen.

*Logen wasnt there anymore, what she could do with this power, this incredible power... no now she was getting powerhungry, she started the raplication spell that she had managed to device, it made an exact copy of whatever she heldt in her hand, everything inside was replicated she then smiled as she heldt another wand, of the exact same power and she went back to Dumbledore's office, she then layed down one of the wands... and she went intoo the pool of liquid. so did her two friends*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 pm
Saiden looked at the girl as they held onto Dumbledores wand. He waved his arm at the air and a portal appeared beside him. He then followed after his student as they exited the building. He'd felt great power before and he knew what it was like to think there were no rules where you could bend them. But that was where the similarities ended. He knew how to use such power for good while this person had only recently obtained theres. He was confident that if it came to a battle he would win even against there new found power. But he hoped it wouldn't have to come to that. Saiden appeared beside them then put his hand on there right shoulder. You can't misuse your power like this there are rules. All things in balance, breaking the rules is sometimes needed for the greater good. But only when you know what the out come of your actions will be. I've been there, I know what it feels like for someone to ask you to give up something great. Give me the wand, "he took his hand off of there shoulder and held out his hand as he looked at them with a worried look on his face". The Wand is Dumbledores, only someone as experienced as him can use that wand properly. Even if you don't mean to, someone will end up getting hurt if you hold onto that wand. Now come on, hand it over so I can return it to its true owner.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:02 pm
lanceknightmare
Saiden looked at the girl as they held onto Dumbledores wand. He waved his arm at the air and a portal appeared beside him. He then followed after his student as they exited the building. He'd felt great power before and he knew what it was like to think there were no rules where you could bend them. But that was where the similarities ended. He knew how to use such power for good while this person had only recently obtained theres. He was confident that if it came to a battle he would win even against there new found power. But he hoped it wouldn't have to come to that. Saiden appeared beside them then put his hand on there right shoulder. You can't misuse your power like this there are rules. All things in balance, breaking the rules is sometimes needed for the greater good. But only when you know what the out come of your actions will be. I've been there, I know what it feels like for someone to ask you to give up something great. Give me the wand, "he took his hand off of there shoulder and held out his hand as he looked at them with a worried look on his face". The Wand is Dumbledores, only someone as experienced as him can use that wand properly. Even if you don't mean to, someone will end up getting hurt if you hold onto that wand. Now come on, hand it over so I can return it to its true owner.

"If you didnt notice, i have already layed it back on Dumbledore's desk!"

"This is a duplicate wand i managed to create... its not 100% same level but close, i think its about 99% ... pretty much powerfull anyhows.."

*Logen then said after a pause:*

"im not going to hand any of my own work to anyone!... im going to find out this little wand's secrets,,, and you cant do anything about it... or yes im sure, but you wouldnt like the outcome of it if you try to take my work from me!..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:39 am
Saiden sighed lightly then began to explain the exact properties the wand possessed. That is a class eight wand, this means it is a god class wand. It has the ability to alter the space and time around it. Of coarse altering time for you would end badly. But for a person like me it is a regular practice. You see the land I am originally from time travels much faster than it does on earth. So if I were to stay there for ten years I would come to Earth and everyone I knew before would be dead or very old. So I travel through time so I can end up in the correct time. I'm a class zero and the only one there ever was. I wasn't created within time like everyone else so I am not bound by the same rules of space and time as everyone else. If there ever was someone that could teach you how to use the power of a god it would be me. Suddenly a large claw came out of nowhere and attempted to claw Saiden. He jumped to the left then looked at the claw. Balin, so you don't want me to teach your decendent how to use the power passed on through there bloodline. He nodded his head and began to look at Logen once agian. If you want me to teach you how to use such power you will have to meet your ancestor and convince them to let me teach you.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 am
Sil saw the girls and Saiden leave she thought she'd be able to see the path the magic had taken, as usual everything went orange when she went to the spirit world there was a faint blue trail from the three girls, Saiden's trail was much clearer for some reason it looked like he wanted her to follow him fast-forwarding towards the endpoint of the trail she saw them and followed them with a portal, appearing invisible she saw the other and heard saiden say something about the girl who took the wand's ancestors "Sup?" Sil said to the little gathering. Still invisible tough.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:24 pm
Saiden looked up at the sky as a large yellow eye watched the group. You behave yourself Balin, or do I have to tighten the chains that bind you? The eye blinked as though it understood then disappeared from the sky. You have come at a good time Sil. I was just speaking to Logen about specialized training and I could probably find an apprentice for you as well. I know some rather strong people. Some of which are only thought of as legends and others that never made it even in myth. But first I must test you to see if you can recognize a friend from a foe. Three holograms appeared before them and they all had a similar smile on there face. The first was tall, black hair, emerald green eyes that seemed to sparkle. A sort of peach complexion with brown eyebrows that didn't seem to match there hair. A black dress shirt with black dress pants and matching black shoes that were shined as well as a fairly straight spine. His posture was quite good and he looked somewhat distinguished and odd at the same time. The second was a brown haired man that was hunched over somewhat like a caveman. He wasn't dressed all that fancy, just yours standard white shirt and blue jeans with some black sneakers. His eyes shown with a brilliant blue glow as well as a serious look across his face. This one had a look of strength to them but a rather scary look in there eyes. The third was a rather distinguished intelligent looking older man. He wore a brown tattered cloak along with a hood that concealed his face. It was completely dark under the hood and it seemed as though the light around them was taken. This one wore an outfit similar to the last. Nothing fancy, only his shirt was black with blue jeans and white sneakers. Saiden looked at them, now choose, who would you choose as an allie. One of them is your enemy while the others are indifferent. Choose carefully, think through your decision before you make it. Would you put your trust in character one, two or three?  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:17 pm
*Logen looked thoughtfully on each of them, the one with the robe seemed like a enemy, then she thought again... hmm, i could just try my little map... she twisted her ring, then liquid poared intoo her hand and it formed as a box, gold was its colour, and then, it formed as the place they were, and she looked at the three of the holograms, then at the box, and she saw one was Really Bright green, one was in between green and red, and one was Really dark red, she then asked:*

"so are we in alligience with evil or with goodness? or should i say: who are my enemy, the one that are evil or the one who are good saiden?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:23 am
Your ability will not help you in this matter. I will give you a clue as to the identity of each person and you decide for yourself who you would trust. One of the holograms is a somewhat dark figure from the same realm. This one many have heard of, few believe in yet he feeds on fear. One is a king of a land all mortals travel for a short while after leaving there realm. Another is a prince that values power above almost everything else. He is the Prince of the same place as his father. I chose these three because they all come from the dream realm. It is up to you though to figure out who is who based on your judgement of there appearance alone. Just remember, if you get these questions right means very little. Your task will be a test of persuading your ancestor to reconsider there decision. Sils task shall be to see through deception.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:59 am
*Logen Closed her eyes, and thought for a second and she said:*

"i would either choose the one who feeds on fear or the king.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:14 am
(meanwhile)

hank-*runs into 30 dark wizards* so the reinforcements

wizards- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *run twords him but attacking the students behind him*

hank- *uses feather light charm and jumps up to the celing and looks down and fires 3 hex's* so what a mess i am in  

Megamanexe709

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:08 pm
"They are all friends and foes, however it depends largely werther one are looking for power or likes yin and yang". Sil said in a mysterious voice, "I've made my choise but i think I'll see whom the other choose" Sil said, remembering she still was invisible. Seemingly materializing out of thin air. The orange world seemed oddly familiar, two of the three were glowing of an Aura Black and white, the third had a green glowing sensation stuck to him, Sil tought on where she'd lay her allegiance. She had decided and were not going to let her resolution fall.

Making her face Impossible to read and laid reinforcing barricades on her office she heard Dumbledore whisper to her as if others could hear him "I think you made the right choice, now let's see whom the other lay their allegiance with".  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:49 pm
hank-*jumps in the middle of the bralw and makes 2 large swords with feather light charms* now *picks up swords and slashes left and right and turns into vapor and goes in and out of the walls around him* ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *3 curses hit him at once and starts bleeding badly* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL OF U DIE *spins rapidly and the swords wrap in a cocoon around him and 10 curses hit it*

students-destroy it it is a trick
dark wizard- hit it destroy it and kill him

hank- *walls start pouring out sand and the cocoon turns into sand* SO U WANT TO KILL ME STUDENTS AND ALL HAHAHA THEN DIE *sand pours into there lungs and rips out of them and the blood is mixed with the sand and 10 sand creatures come out of the sand and rip apart one after another after another* HAHAHA DIE  

Megamanexe709

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 pm
Saiden opened his palm opening a portal to him left. Then he opened a portal leading to his right. He then folded his hands before him and spoke as though he was speaking to both of them. The right portal will lead to your ancestor and the left will lead to the dream world. The King and Prince of the Dream World as well as the one you know as the Boogey man waits to the left. Your ancestor waits to the right. I will not take you all the way, just far enough so he can create a false form so he can speak to you. His true form is something you really shouldn't see. Even some of the gods don't believe that a creature that large actually exists. Now choose your paths.........he paused for a second. Oh yeah, I have a confession to make, Dumbledore is hiding out in another realm. I felt somewhat theatrical so I spoke with Dumbledore before hand and he agreed to let me hide him. If you would like I can summon him here. But first you must choose to enter the portal or not. I can't give you a definite answer that you will be safe. Either you you!! But if you choose this path you will not be able to return for one Earth year which will actually only feel like two months here. You can't just learn this level of magic and not practice it. I will not allow that option to take place, it would ultimately destroy you if you did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 pm
ok so what r u trying to say in short  

Megamanexe709

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 am
"One year is a long time" Sil tought to herself. "Ah, Well I'll go, Something this interesting shall not happen in a long time. Err, Saiden will you be guiding us towards our goal?" Suddenly someone called her from the spirit realm, it was that creepy man she'd talk to eariler "Before you go, I'll have to tell you something. Since you are the last of your line, we shall not allow any harm come to you. Your bloodline will carry on. Do not be afraid of death when it comes to pick you up Remember, the wand follows you, protects you and guides you, Rather embrace death and learn what she has to tell you. That way You'll come trough less damaged" he said and vannished.

"More cryptic messages, this gets even better and better." Sil tought quietly to herself. "I'll go" Sil said in a flash of confidence. "I think I'll go for the ancestor, Although I'd probably like to see the Dream World king ..." Sil said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games