Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she swam around not noticing them, she dived under water again watching the fish swim across her, she swam to the surface and washed her hair in the water

He quietly got in and swam up next to her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Having fun?"
she jumped and screamed "hey what are you doing here!"

"I was bored, saw you swiming and thought 'Hey, why don't I join her'," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:46 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
she walked on until she spotted a lake, she looked around making sure, no body was around, she undressed and jumped in the water, she dived under and swam around

While she walked inside the forest, she heard a loud 'splashing' noise, and decided to check it out, since she had nothing better to do.

(i would like to say this see men are not only pervs)

(For the record... that's a girl.)

(for the record..... LESBO!!!!! XP)

(XD Yeah, sure whatever you say dude.)  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:47 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Well sence Im obviously not needed I'll go to the Bath house and take a relaxing Bath, That should get rid of my aching neck" She smiles and starts to head to the house
{dude im getting attacked by some people who are trying to kill the pup}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:47 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Two allied hunters approached the barn from the north. These two were not as crafty as E. In fact they were new recruits he decided to test in a real hunt. The leaves outside crunched as they stepped on them. There skin smelt mindly of after shave. Obvious amateurs, they both were carrying wooden stakes for hunting Werewolfs. E thought to himself as he looked at them completely unseen. Idiots, what do they think they are doing. The only thing worse would be wearing a giant meat vest while hunting. He put his hand on his head and wiped some sweat off his brow. A bit of dirt fell gently onto the ground as he moved back against the wall in a more concealed shadow.

Still thinking, he didn't dare speak so close to a prey. Change of plan, I let those two run in then when the wolf is eating them I run in and kill the cub. Then stake the Wolf as it gives chase.

The two idiot hunters ran into the barn in the front with stakes in there hands. They all ran at the cub and tryed to stake the creature. The stakes were not even sharp enough to pierce a cubs hide but they didn't know that.
nyroc grabs them both by the neck and throws them through the wall out onto the farm as coryn hides behind nyroc

E uses an impact explosive on the side of the barn and runs in with the large Silver Stake soaked with Wolfbane. He ran directly for the pup raising the stake as soon as he was within range. This one will die before it has a chance to hunt any innocents he said as the stake closed in on its target. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of his head as Lance jumped down from the roof soaked in mud. He knelt as he landed, "so I see your not the only one that can use that trick now is it". His eyes gleamed as the Slayer looked at his surroundings. He was pinned in between a wolf defensive of its cub that had half transformed and an elder wolf that was currently in its human form. He stood there looking around for an opening. Lance had jumped down from the hay loft so that wasn't an option. The barn door was open but there was an angry wolf in the way. He backed up against a wall as he looked in the pouch on his right side for something to get him out of this situation.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she swam around not noticing them, she dived under water again watching the fish swim across her, she swam to the surface and washed her hair in the water

He quietly got in and swam up next to her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Having fun?"

"I was bored, saw you swiming and thought 'Hey, why don't I join her'," he said, smiling at her.
she looked at him "for the record im not dressed" she said getting angry, but then blushed, she dived underwater again and appeared by the edge where her clothes are  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Well sence Im obviously not needed I'll go to the Bath house and take a relaxing Bath, That should get rid of my aching neck" She smiles and starts to head to the house
{dude im getting attacked by some people who are trying to kill the pup}
(OMG you are?! Moms Coming to the rescue! for her Pup! thts not really her's but loves it anyway!)  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:50 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Two allied hunters approached the barn from the north. These two were not as crafty as E. In fact they were new recruits he decided to test in a real hunt. The leaves outside crunched as they stepped on them. There skin smelt mindly of after shave. Obvious amateurs, they both were carrying wooden stakes for hunting Werewolfs. E thought to himself as he looked at them completely unseen. Idiots, what do they think they are doing. The only thing worse would be wearing a giant meat vest while hunting. He put his hand on his head and wiped some sweat off his brow. A bit of dirt fell gently onto the ground as he moved back against the wall in a more concealed shadow.

Still thinking, he didn't dare speak so close to a prey. Change of plan, I let those two run in then when the wolf is eating them I run in and kill the cub. Then stake the Wolf as it gives chase.

The two idiot hunters ran into the barn in the front with stakes in there hands. They all ran at the cub and tryed to stake the creature. The stakes were not even sharp enough to pierce a cubs hide but they didn't know that.
nyroc grabs them both by the neck and throws them through the wall out onto the farm as coryn hides behind nyroc

E uses an impact explosive on the side of the barn and runs in with the large Silver Stake soaked with Wolfbane. He ran directly for the pup raising the stake as soon as he was within range. This one will die before it has a chance to hunt any innocents he said as the stake closed in on its target. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in the back of his head as Lance jumped down from the roof soaked in mud. He knelt as he landed, "so I see your not the only one that can use that trick now is it". His eyes gleamed as the Slayer looked at his surroundings. He was pinned in between a wolf defensive of its cub that had half transformed and an elder wolf that was currently in its human form. He stood there looking around for an opening. Lance had jumped down from the hay loft so that wasn't an option. The barn door was open but there was an angry wolf in the way. He backed up against a wall as he looked in the pouch on his right side for something to get him out of this situation.
coryn bounds behind nyroc and whimper's
nyroc:you are a monster trying to kill an inocent
he spits on his face
nyroc:ill rip you apart piece by piece and make you feel true pain for that attempt on the inocent  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "for the record im not dressed" she said getting angry, but then blushed, she dived underwater again and appeared by the edge where her clothes are

"Not like I haven't seen a girl naked before...and I'm also undressed," he said, smiling and pointing to his clothes on a rock.  

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:51 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

Sam realizes whats happenening then runs and grabs the Pup "I rather Die then let you harm Him! Ill protect this Pup with my life!" She said angrily glaring at Lance but holding the Pup loveingly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:52 pm
*Logen slept still in the forest in near vicinity of sam's home, purring as she did so*  

Wacram Glaziuz

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:52 pm
She sighed slightly and frowns. "man... is anyone here who can help me?" she stands up and walks away from the Lake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Not like I haven't seen a girl naked before...and I'm also undressed," he said, smiling and pointing to his clothes on a rock.
she blushed even more looking away from him. she closed her eyes shaking her head "how long have you been there?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

coryn bounds behind nyroc and whimper's
nyroc:you are a monster trying to kill an inocent
he spits on his face
nyroc:ill rip you apart piece by piece and make you feel true pain for that attempt on the inocent
Sam goes behind Nyroc and holds the Pup in her arm's "Kill him for this, This is Like my Pup and how dare he even try to harm him!" She cradels the Pup in her arms to comfort the wimpering Pup and She glares hatefully at Lance  
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

opening his hand Aramil created the symbul of pain he sent it at the new hunter hiting him dead in between the eyes he activated it making maddining pain corce throiugh the hunters body.  

King Phar

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she blushed even more looking away from him. she closed her eyes shaking her head "how long have you been there?"

sighs and jumps down from the branch and starts to walk away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games