Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Damn, that sucks.

Would an Ion blaster be useful, given the right charge?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm no expert, but I think that, if charged up enough, an Ion blaster could be as useful as a heavy duty Blaster bolt, but retreat or Physical damage, vis a vis a slugthrower shotgun, or a building collapse, would be your best bet.  

elvisnake

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:26 pm
I'll take the collapsing building lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Hehe, it might work. Of course, if you're a jedi, you could just force push them off a precipice...  

elvisnake

Eraik Tayhaai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:59 am
Does anyone know what the approved population percentage is for force sensitives (jedi, force-users, ect..) in the expanded universe?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:35 am
Not a clue.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:54 pm
I'm afraid that is going to remain a mystery.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:57 pm
Can't be very high. Almost certainly less than, say, five percent of the total populations. If we knew the exact number of Jedi, Sith, and countless other Force adept religious/philosophical/whatever groups out there, along with the total number of intelligent, Force-capable beings in the galaxy, and twist it a bit to accomodate the countless individuals with potential but who never realize it, the number would still be pretty low. Coruscant itself probably has manyfold more citizens.  

Connavar

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Probably less than 1%. If by the time the Twilight council began to sat there were but a few thousand in the order working for the republic, the billions in the galaxy dwarf the numbers of any orders count.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:01 am
Despite the fact that I have my own take of it, my own preconceptions, L.O.V.E. is the biggest mystery to me. What how why when who, all the criteria.  

Jaden_Ordo

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 am
I recently joined a Guild in SWG. It's abbreviated Mando, and the actual name is The Mandalorian Brotherhood. So, this guild is rather large. 175 members, give or take a few. Our guild leader, Dose' Ordo, is our Manda'lor. We all call him Manda'lor. Our problem is, and he told me this, is canon. At the time in SWG, Fenn Shysa is Manda'lor.

Our concern is, do we redo Guild History, or, ignore Fenn Shysa? I'm asking here, because I know there's quite the number of people with great answers. I told him myself, that if he can lead us properly, he's my Manda'lor. He knows the history and knows/follows Resol'Nare. So far, he made a pretty good impression on the new Server.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 am
What about you all being a separate faction of Mandalorians?  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 am
As in Death Watch? There's already a guild based on the Death Watch, and I personally hate them. Heh.

If not, it's a mixed faction guild. Imperial, Rebel and Neutral. I think, in character, each member is neutral.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 am
That's not what I mean. Your guild is a seperate clan of Mandos, so to speak. Besides, it's not like SWG is exactly canon, so y'all can make up your own Mando faction if you want.  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Oh. It's Clan Ordo, yeah.

And, while it's not, we stick to it as much as possible. But, RP is harder now because of war. We're in war with 3 other guilds.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games