Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:42 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige walked out and tried to sneek up behind the two of them to scare them

Saria looking at the Horizen says "Hello Hige, Come join us" She smiles and looks back at him with her Violet Pink eye's Glowing in the Sun
hige falls over in shock
how did you know i was there

She lauph's and closed her eye's "Your not a vary Good sneek" she opens her eye's and looks at him she Looks all Dark with the Sun setting and light coming from behind her "Come sit with u Hige"
hige sits down next to them
so what you guys talking about
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looked at her "its..what i do, fighting, i was suppose to be a boy, but i turned out to be a girl, so they treat me like a boy, training me and setting fights up for me.....its what i do, violence, its my life" she sighs looking back at the sky
She sighs "Why couldnt they be happy for what you are? and violence isnt the answer, and I really hate it" she continue's again "Sure I was trained to be a Warrior, but I wait and Listen it works better then chargeing right for it"
"they taught me everything, from sensing a person nearby to fighting skills, ive never learned how to be just a girl, only violence, thats why i want to get my dad mad, so that he could learn a lesson, if i get in a fight and bring my brothers, they come unharm and i dont, he doesnt care, only cares if my brothers are ok, before he thinks about me" she sighs "but i dont care, my brothers respect me"

"I know how you feel, My Father wanted a Boy, so when I was born he Wanted nothing to do with me so he ignored me, Then my Mother had died, she was my only friend, we were so close, so after that I started goig for walks just like my Mother had with me"
she looks behind her "i can smell you from a mile away" she says smiling slightly, she looks back at the sky "well i always leave, and my dad gets mad, he yells and scares half the town, i go back and he yells at me for either leaving without taking my brothers with me, or because i got in another fight" she shruggs "i dont really care about life anymore, i have nothing left"

"Dont say that, There are thousands of reason's to Live, My reason is Hope for another day" She looks at the Sun

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looked at her "its..what i do, fighting, i was suppose to be a boy, but i turned out to be a girl, so they treat me like a boy, training me and setting fights up for me.....its what i do, violence, its my life" she sighs looking back at the sky
She sighs "Why couldnt they be happy for what you are? and violence isnt the answer, and I really hate it" she continue's again "Sure I was trained to be a Warrior, but I wait and Listen it works better then chargeing right for it"
"they taught me everything, from sensing a person nearby to fighting skills, ive never learned how to be just a girl, only violence, thats why i want to get my dad mad, so that he could learn a lesson, if i get in a fight and bring my brothers, they come unharm and i dont, he doesnt care, only cares if my brothers are ok, before he thinks about me" she sighs "but i dont care, my brothers respect me"

"I know how you feel, My Father wanted a Boy, so when I was born he Wanted nothing to do with me so he ignored me, Then my Mother had died, she was my only friend, we were so close, so after that I started goig for walks just like my Mother had with me"
she looks behind her "i can smell you from a mile away" she says smiling slightly, she looks back at the sky "well i always leave, and my dad gets mad, he yells and scares half the town, i go back and he yells at me for either leaving without taking my brothers with me, or because i got in another fight" she shruggs "i dont really care about life anymore, i have nothing left"

"Dont say that, There are thousands of reason's to Live, My reason is Hope for another day" She looks at the Sun
"yea well i wish i would die" she stands up "life is nothing but pain and mesery, destruction and caos" she says looking down at them "i wish not to live in such a world" she turns and starts walking deeper into the forest "and im going to make sure i dont live any longer" she yelled to them
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"yea well i wish i would die" she stands up "life is nothing but pain and mesery, destruction and caos" she says looking down at them "i wish not to live in such a world" she turns and starts walking deeper into the forest "and im going to make sure i dont live any longer" she yelled to them

"Hige Ill be right back" She looks at Him with Concern and a Stern look, She gets up and goes after her and yells "What are you going to do!"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

mine is protecting my friends

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Hige Ill be right back" She looks at Him with Concern and a Stern look, She gets up and goes after her and yells "What are you going to do!"
"what i should have done three years ago" she yelled still walking

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She Catches up and Grabs her arm and looks at her with Fear and Concern "What is that?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:54 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She Catches up and Grabs her arm and looks at her with Fear and Concern "What is that?"
"die" she said pulling her arm free, she ran deeper into the forest where the cliffs where

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:58 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"die" she said pulling her arm free, she ran deeper into the forest where the cliffs where

She run's after her and trips and cuts her arm and Leg deeply she gets up fast and chases after her as fast as she can "Dont! Do it please!" She screams running after her
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She run's after her and trips and cuts her arm and Leg deeply she gets up fast and chases after her as fast as she can "Dont! Do it please!" She screams running after her
"why shouldnt i? i heard my father, hes turning me into a monster, i cant live through this anymore, i need to...no i have to die" she stands on the edge and looks down

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"why shouldnt i? i heard my father, hes turning me into a monster, i cant live through this anymore, i need to...no i have to die" she stands on the edge and looks down

Saria Tackles her and holds her Arm's behind her back "Your not dieing or so help me Ill Lock you up somewhere!" She said holding her in place not leting her move an inch and unexpectedly she is stronger then most Men despite the way she looks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:05 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Saria Tackles her and holds her Arm's behind her back "Your not dieing or so help me Ill Lock you up somewhere!" She said holding her in place not leting her move an inch and unexpectedly she is stronger then most Men despite the way she looks
she closes her eyes "no go away" she whispered "i cant control it" she opens her eyes they turned a bloody red, she growled "you see? im a monster, now go before something bad happens" she growled, her claws growing sharper, her fangs coming down

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes "no go away" she whispered "i cant control it" she opens her eyes they turned a bloody red, she growled "you see? im a monster, now go before something bad happens" she growled, her claws growing sharper, her fangs coming down

"Im not leaveing you! Your not a monster and I can help you Controlit trust me" She Cries holding on her makeing sure she doesnt move at all "I Dont care if you want to die, Deep down inside I know you want to live, I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE HELPED!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Im not leaveing you! Your not a monster and I can help you Controlit trust me" She Cries holding on her makeing sure she doesnt move at all "I Dont care if you want to die, Deep down inside I know you want to live, I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE HELPED!"
she closes her eyes "its too late" she whispered a bloody tear ran down her face, her body started to pulse, she growled "no!" she screamed "please....go away" she screamed, as she started to glow

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes "its too late" she whispered a bloody tear ran down her face, her body started to pulse, she growled "no!" she screamed "please....go away" she screamed, as she started to glow

She wispered a Chant in her ear in a language she couldnt understand but it seemed to calm her Saria made her feel calm and thinks 'please let it work'
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games