Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:17 am

she looks at suka "ill go on with the plan, ill wait out the wedding till you get better alright" she whispered, she patts her head and looks at frankie "alright frankie, ill marry you"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:23 am

frankie yelled out with joy and started prancing around the hospital yards. suka, who was on crutches came to the window and started laughing at how ridiculous he looked. she smiled and winked at serena she picked up a bucket of water and when he got close she chucked it over him. she laughed even more where frankie frowned, standing there dripping wet. "i'll will be back kitty. oh and when should the wedding be?"

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:24 am

she giggles "ill think about it okay, soon" she looks at suka "call when your ready alright"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:27 am

suka nodded. a few days later, suka was ok and could go to the wedding. she gave the signal that she was ready as the 2 went to the window to tell frankie(ill brb)

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:29 am

(kk) she rubbs her eyes and yawns, she sighs and looks ahead
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:56 am

(im back!)suka smirked " i cant wait to kick his butt" she said to serena. "i getting him back for all the times he has hurt me. but i gotta remeber to act inocent." she said laughing. "oh i bought you this. i think it goes good with your dress." she handed over a silver necklace and studs. "uh oh frankie dead ahead. wait... oh, hi kiba!" she said happily waving at kiba. she still had a broken arm but she could take down frankie easy.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:21 am

she smiles "thanks" she puts the necklace on, she looks up seeing kiba "hey kiba" she said fixing her hair
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 am

"oh god it is frankie..." she looked down and gulped as frankie walked over to them. "hi kitty its our big day today. but i am sorry but you arent going to be seeing your friend again." he said as henchmen surronded suka. "oh no..." one knocked her out. "after all i still want her powers!" frankie said cackling.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:26 am

she jumps on frankie "let her go" she cried, she brought him to the ground and pinned him
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am

"sorry kitty" he said laughing. suka was awake but then one of the henchmen pointed a gun at her as suka watched in terror. the bullet was a silver bullet. there was a large BANG as her amulet smashed and suka fell to the floor. dead.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:34 am

tears streamed down her face "no" she yelled, she slammed her fist/paw next to his face angrily
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:37 am

frankie smiled "i dont need her powers... all i want is you kitty!" just then somthing amazing happened. a mist rose from the smashed amulet and turned into a misty version of the mega wolf. it ponced onto frankie, killing him instently and stole his soul. it then padded up up to suka and licked her cheek sadly. frankie mysteriouly diserpered into the wind, never to return

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 am

tears streamed down her face as she was no longer on him, she looked over and suka "no" she whispered crying into her hands
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am

the mist wolf licked her cheek again and then suddenly her markings on her arms begain to glow. suka breathed. she was alive. just barely, but alive. the wolf smiled as it turned to mist and went into the amulet as it fixed itself. akki, the mega wolf had saved her. just before it went into the amulet it licked serenas cheek then returned to the amulet

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 am

she looked over at suka then nearly pounced on her "oh your alive" she said happily
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff