Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:39 pm
I thought I'd create a good ethics thread, but it's gone downhill. I think that results partly from the alienation some furries feel from their species, the general "I have never thought about this, why bother thinking now?" apathy that many people have toward ethical concerns, and partly from lack of awareness of how science is done.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:33 pm
Neote
I didn't even know anything was going on with Blaze >.<

Manda_Tifa
I feel guilty, I have no idea where he is....But at least he seems to be enjoying himself (for the most part) Tell him HI! for me! heart

S'ok, I didn't know, either. But apparently he's at his mom's house for a bit.... which, if you know anything about her, you'll know is hellish for da poor badger at times. She's the incredibly evil, anti-gay, uber-conservatice, very religious, bible-thumping, more-holy-than-thou type. x_X; I just hope he returns soon, heh...

Shaviv
I thought I'd create a good ethics thread, but it's gone downhill. I think that results partly from the alienation some furries feel from their species, the general "I have never thought about this, why bother thinking now?" apathy that many people have toward ethical concerns, and partly from lack of awareness of how science is done.

Ethics? Well, ethics and morals are very relative- no two people are exactly the same when it comes to those two subjects. Feel free to create the thread, though, perhaps it'd make what you're saying here make more sense... cus to be honest, I couldn't quite make out all of what you're trying to say. ^^;

Lloxie

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:37 pm
Oh geez...I hope he returns soon then.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:59 pm

*pads into the room slowly and hides in a corner*

I'm back...umm...I guess. *blushes* Yeah, wasn't gone very long. Then again, I probably would have come back the day I left due to so many members IMing me and talking me out of my decision, but I decided to stay away a couple more days to straighten out some of my own things.

But yeah, just letting you all know I'm back if anyone cares ^^;

And I think I'm gonna try and be a bit more active as well. I used to just kinda lurk and post only in every once in a while mostly in teh art subforum. But I'll try and show my face around a little more.

Anyway...done talking now, gonna go hide *scampers off*

Shinigami Whistle

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:04 pm
WB Kyo <3~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:07 pm
Audi Kitty
WB Kyo <3~

Glad to be back ^^; Looking snazzy there, Audi, hehe.

Shinigami Whistle

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:09 pm
Kyoni Malkat
Audi Kitty
WB Kyo <3~

Glad to be back ^^; Looking snazzy there, Audi, hehe.

XP Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:14 pm
Kyoni Malkat

I'm back...umm...I guess. *blushes* Yeah, wasn't gone very long. Then again, I probably would have come back the day I left due to so many members IMing me and talking me out of my decision, but I decided to stay away a couple more days to straighten out some of my own things.

And I think I'm gonna try and be a bit more active as well. I used to just kinda lurk and post only in every once in a while mostly in teh art subforum. But I'll try and show my face around a little more.

*ubersnuggles Kyo and nuzzles her cheek* Glad ya came back! <^-^> *licks her nose* And nyah, I really need to post more, too.... unfortuantely I only find the urge to post in the occasional discussion thread or two on the main page that catch my interest. The chat threads are either too active for me to keep up or dead quiet when I'm online. XP

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:13 am
Kyoni Malkat

*pounces* YAY! You came back! I'm so glad....*nuzzles and purrs*

And I do hope poor Blaze manages to escape--er...come home soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:40 am
Just got another PM form him... he's comming back late Saturday night. And for once, he's actually apparently gotten on his mom's.... GOOD side... heh, didn't even know she had one. o_o;;; But apparently he helped her fix her comptuer up a bit, delete a bunch of viruses and such.... mrah.  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:41 am
Lloxie
Just got another PM form him... he's comming back late Saturday night. And for once, he's actually apparently gotten on his mom's.... GOOD side... heh, didn't even know she had one. o_o;;; But apparently he helped her fix her comptuer up a bit, delete a bunch of viruses and such.... mrah.

I can't wait to see him. This is something I can say with all honesty  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:43 am
Af Mas
Lloxie

*giggles and snuzzles ya* Mhmm, same here. <^^> And I know he misses you a lot, too. :3

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:47 am
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

*giggles and snuzzles ya* Mhmm, same here. <^^> And I know he misses you a lot, too. :3
redface Glad I'm cared for so much heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:49 am
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Well d'urr! O'course ya are, silly panda! Everyone loves da snuggliest, sweetest panda in da world. <^_^> *squeezes Af tightly and nibbles his neck softly*

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:50 am
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Well d'urr! O'course ya are, silly panda! Everyone loves da snuggliest, sweetest panda in da world. <^_^> *squeezes Af tightly and nibbles his neck softly*

*snuggles and hugs Lloxie in return* heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games