Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:26 pm
She grins "aww baby your so smart" she snickers and walks off to go find a ladder  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 pm
"Thanks." He fell through the hole onto some girl.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:44 pm
she comes back empty handed "now how did i know you were going to fall?" she sits on her knees beside him "you okay?" she looks down at the girl "better yet, are You okay?"

the girl groans and pushes walt off "hey watch it" she grumbles  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:48 pm
"Watch what?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:51 pm
"watch where your falling" she said then laughs as it sounded funny, she stands and walks off

"later jenny"

"bye chilo"

chilo shakes her head "so, you okay? oh and i got you down" she grins and helps him up  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:02 pm
"You knew her? Geez, and, technically, gravity got me down. Not you." He looked around. "I don't know. This party is missing something. I GOT IT!" He turned to her and pulled her close, kissing her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:06 pm
"yea, i knew her and so true" she smiles and kisses him back, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him "thank you' she said smiling again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:08 pm
He accidentally pulls her down. He sits them both back up. "Doing that might give them more ideas then we want. That'll probably be a problem anyway."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 pm
she laughs and looks around "err yea" she blushes a bit, spotting Jessica's eyes and watched her smirk and walk off "this isnt the best time for that" she looks back at him "you still want a cookie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 pm
He looks. "Eh, what's with, who was it, Jessica? How do I remember he name so well? Oh, and um, Damn it. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, 'What kind?' in a suave voice."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 pm
she laughs "yea that was jessica" she stands, bringing him with her "aww poor baby' she pinches his cheeks while smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 pm
"Ow. And you never did tell me what was wrong with her." He starts walking towards the kitchen.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:44 pm
she grins and follows after him "eh, she was just sending me a message" she shruggs and gets herself a drink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 pm
"What kind of message? 'I shall keel you and all you are with when the time comes.' Or something like that?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 pm
"no no its more of a 'Watch it and get a room' sort of look, but you could be right" she shruggs before grabbing a cookie "yum" she smiles and looks around "legs go see if anybody wants to sing"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games