Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mebius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:29 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Mebius
Eddily
Mebius
C'on, but it has character stats, and combat! A rarity for RPG's here. It's gonna be based of Tenchi RPG, so hush and don't ruin my post before it begins blaugh heart

Tenchi? *becomes intrigued*

Ya, I should post the basic stuff on here

Basically, I'll cap the stats for 9 in each stat so far (Mind, Body Soul)

The powers are Mass, Mecha, and Jurai.

Interested? I already have some people irl that are gonna play, but I only know 1 of them is cool w/it online, too blaugh heart

Sounds cool, but I can't RP my way out of a paper bag.

Same here. But the Mecha perked me ^^

Could I have a MS-06R-1A High Mobliaty Zaku II? [it's from gundam though >.>;]

Yup, if you spend enough points, you could have that with all the weapons like a giant machine gun and grenades heart

Hehe. I'd make it a prototype from my 2A Zaku I made. Refitted with Dom Tropen legs, and heat rod. Fully reinforced gundanium alloy. A Arsonal that surpasses the Kamfur's. <.< Hehe. Getting into my Gundam mode again. *giggles*

Ah, a great customization. I posted on here if you wanna join. I love Gundams, expecially the ones in G Gundam 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
SURA! *glomps*

Taps two Blue, and cast "counter glomp"* Hi ^^

Hehehe, an MTG reference. Yay! I finally read ASB!

*giggles* Yeah. I rarely get to play anymore, but I still love that game. And Yay. I bought the Yearbook befor I had ever read the comics, and was very not dissapointed. I love the story and stuff. Read it twice. [and still don't remember every ones names ^^;]

Neither do I. It was a good story. A bit fake, but good.  

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:36 pm
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Mebius
Eddily
Mebius
C'on, but it has character stats, and combat! A rarity for RPG's here. It's gonna be based of Tenchi RPG, so hush and don't ruin my post before it begins blaugh heart

Interested? I already have some people irl that are gonna play, but I only know 1 of them is cool w/it online, too blaugh heart

Yup, if you spend enough points, you could have that with all the weapons like a giant machine gun and grenades heart

Hehe. I'd make it a prototype from my 2A Zaku I made. Refitted with Dom Tropen legs, and heat rod. Fully reinforced gundanium alloy. A Arsonal that surpasses the Kamfur's. <.< Hehe. Getting into my Gundam mode again. *giggles*

Ah, a great customization. I posted on here if you wanna join. I love Gundams, expecially the ones in G Gundam 3nodding heart

G was a nice serise. I hated Wing. [gundams were to goddly] The Endless Waltz Movie wasn't bad. [Nataku *drools*] Been watching SEED, and it's the secound gundam show I like out side of MS, War in a Pocket, Star Dust Memories, Char's Counter Attack [I list them all as UC timeline gundam] I hated SD. pooy done computer grapics, and bad dubbing. ZAKU not ZAKO. *grumbles* Wont ever watch Turn A Gundam, cause the gundam looks so freaking stupid. And I still need to see Zeta, Double Zeta, Gundam Saviure, and a couple others. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:42 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Mebius
Eddily
Mebius

G was a nice serise. I hated Wing. [gundams were to goddly] The Endless Waltz Movie wasn't bad. [Nataku *drools*] Been watching SEED, and it's the secound gundam show I like out side of MS, War in a Pocket, Star Dust Memories, Char's Counter Attack [I list them all as UC timeline gundam] I hated SD. pooy done computer grapics, and bad dubbing. ZAKU not ZAKO. *grumbles* Wont ever watch Turn A Gundam, cause the gundam looks so freaking stupid. And I still need to see Zeta, Double Zeta, Gundam Saviure, and a couple others. ^.^

Wing is ok, but I do agree with you, too damn powerful! My fav gundam of all time is...is....maybe Shining Gundam? 3nodding heart  

Mebius

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:42 pm
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
Sura Tokaniku
Af Mas
SURA! *glomps*

Taps two Blue, and cast "counter glomp"* Hi ^^

Hehehe, an MTG reference. Yay! I finally read ASB!

*giggles* Yeah. I rarely get to play anymore, but I still love that game. And Yay. I bought the Yearbook befor I had ever read the comics, and was very not dissapointed. I love the story and stuff. Read it twice. [and still don't remember every ones names ^^;]

Neither do I. It was a good story. A bit fake, but good.

There were some fakey parts, but over all a nice story. and nice lesson to learn from it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:52 pm
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Mebius
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily
Mebius
Eddily
Mebius

Wing is ok, but I do agree with you, too damn powerful! My fav gundam of all time is...is....maybe Shining Gundam? 3nodding heart

Never was a big fan of the Gundams them selfs. Nataku [endless Waltz, and Shenlong models] GPO-2, Spiegal Gundam, and Zeta are the few I like. MS though. MS-06S Char's Zaku II, MS-06R-1A Zaku II, Kamfur [forget it's number] Dom Tropen [same. Zaku and Gouf are the few I remember] Sazabi, Nightengal, Nuaziel, Xamel, Gouf Flight Type 8, and a few others Zeon Suits. Incase you didn't know. I'm Zeonic ^^ Hail to the Republic of Zeon, Hail Zum Zeon Deikun. Father of Zeon ^^ [definatly a U.C. Timeline fan ^^]  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:54 pm
*skitters in and starts to head towards his hammock, then freezes as he spots Sura* ..... eee! *pounces him* Sura, hey! Haven't seen you in a while. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:57 pm
Well I have to go now. I'll see ya'll later. Remember. Fight the Tyranical evil of the Earth Federation, and stand tall under the Banner of Neo Zeon. Lead by Zeon's son. Casvel Zum Deikun. AKA Char Aznubel. Peace ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Well I have to go now. I'll see ya'll later. Remember. Fight the Tyranical evil of the Earth Federation, and stand tall under the Banner of Neo Zeon. Lead by Zeon's son. Casvel Zum Deikun. AKA Char Aznubel. Peace ^^

Awwwr, nuuu.... just missed ya, dimmmit. xX Well, see ya laters then, hopefully, Sura. ^^ *hugs and nuzzes*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku

cya heart *gets stomped on by Big Zam*  

Mebius

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:00 pm
Lloxie
*skitters in and starts to head towards his hammock, then freezes as he spots Sura* ..... eee! *pounces him* Sura, hey! Haven't seen you in a while. ^_^

*huggles him* I know. Just not able to get on durring the day much. Now that my mates back in school. I'll be on more ^^

Saddly I have to go now. Ma hates having the phone line tided up durring the day. See ya laters. *giggles* Now we like so opposite ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:01 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie

*huggles him* I know. Just not able to get on durring the day much. Now that my mates back in school. I'll be on more ^^

Saddly I have to go now. Ma hates having the phone line tided up durring the day. See ya laters. *giggles* Now we like so opposite ^.^

Ah. xo Well, laters then, Sura! Hope to see ya again soon. ^^ *snuzzles*  

Lloxie

Naskatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:10 pm
*walks in and goes over to his corner*

Hi there everybody. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:11 pm
Anyone interesed in a serious RPG? 3nodding heart  

Mebius

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:12 pm
hey all  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games