Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:10 am
And what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 am
What were they?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 am
Why do you need to know? Making a Vampire for Rodyn's RP?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 am
No, not specifically. I had an idea about it a while aback, tossing around theories.

If I could figure out a way to make it work well then I would maybe try it now or in another RP.

So far, its either a unique being or an ancient Sith ability.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:59 am
The way I saw it done was as a type of virus that was liquid born.
The "Vampires" fed upon midichlorians to power their force abilities and preserve their unatural existance.
Thats about all I remember. They could pass the disease by biting someone and thanks to their midichlorian diet they were nearly immortal.
I think UV light was lethal to them but its been years since I've seen the idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 am
This might help
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 am
I dont mean actual vampires, its just a relative term. I think there was actually an old module for a d20 game that involved one, but there was basically no info on it or specifics. And it was a closed case to boot.

I'm just speaking of sapping the Force out of a person, and thus empowering them among other benefits. Though it would only be truly beatifical with Force Sensitives.

Edit: Thats the one I was was talking about, they've updated the article vastly since I saw it two years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 am
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_vampire  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 am
Hm, I don't know.

I need to think more devious. Nihilus could feed on entire planets, thats too dramatic though. I just want to feed on Jedi and gain strength through it, slowly becoming more powerful. rolleyes

I think I'm just going to call it an Ancient Sith Secret. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 am
Yeah.
God forbid that any weakness be involved in such an abusable power.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:40 am
Of course there will be, I'm working them out as well.

Learning the technique and merely using it is basically the effect of 20 darkside points alone. Its purely corrupting, but at the same time, it keeps the user from becoming like Sion or say Nihlius, because it nourishes them at the same.

The user is considered a Wound in the Force. Though you cant get much more evil than this besides the device from the Sith Wars, the Thought Bomb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 am

"In addition to that she has recently signed on at least two more Star Wars books, including the continuation of the Republic Commando series entitled Imperial Commando: 501st, as well as yet unnamed Boba Fett book, which will presumably take place in Legacy era."
-Taken from Karen Traviss page on the Wookie

Anyone have more info on these?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 am
Des Voh
Of course there will be, I'm working them out as well.

Learning the technique and merely using it is basically the effect of 20 darkside points alone. Its purely corrupting, but at the same time, it keeps the user from becoming like Sion or say Nihlius, because it nourishes them at the same.

The user is considered a Wound in the Force. Though you cant get much more evil than this besides the device from the Sith Wars, the Thought Bomb.

Nihlius was a wound in the force, i'm afriad. Almost sounds like when i built Darth Ferno though. And I'm not sure how you can say you're not like nihlious, when you're pulling the same thing off as him, just a touch less grand. I mean, you've corrupted yourself beyond redemption, and you're a wound in the force. And you are nourished, which was also nihilous's gig, because nihilus was always considered "hungry", which feeding would help satiate the hunger....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 am
I meant with a stable form, Sions body was completely destroyed, and lord knows what happened to Nihlius, but he wears that robe and shroud for a reason. I do understand that he was also a Wound.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 pm
701 pages of dialoge holy crap  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games