Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:39 am
Arage
Ghost Patriot
(hey I know its a little late to join, but I try^^)
*walks on the school with a map and confused* hmmm where is this room?

"I'll show you," Arage said, dropping down from a tree.

oh great thanks, well, I'm new here and I can't really figure out what way to go, there are so many ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:41 am
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

oh great thanks, well, I'm new here and I can't really figure out what way to go, there are so many ><

"Yep, big place," he said, walking into the school, waiting for the man to follow him.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:44 am
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Yep, big place," he said, walking into the school, waiting for the man to follow him.

*I follow you in* so how long time have you been here, and what element are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:46 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"like.." she thinks "where you were from"

"im from the coldest place on earth"
she crossed her legs and looked at him "ok...' she thinks "why did you come to this school?"

"because i wanted to control my element"
"oh ok, i came here to make friends"

"so thats why you came"
"yea, its kinda hard when your alone all the time"  

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:47 am
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

*I follow you in* so how long time have you been here, and what element are you?

"I've been here on and off, kind of. And my element's Earth, what about you?" he asked as they walked upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:51 am
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"I've been here on and off, kind of. And my element's Earth, what about you?" he asked as they walked upstairs.

"thats my problem, I don't really know, I was adopted with a family with no element, but as time went on, I made a lot of mysterious things, so I don't really know it sweatdrop " *I said while blushing a little*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:53 am
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"thats my problem, I don't really know, I was adopted with a family with no element, but as time went on, I made a lot of mysterious things, so I don't really know it sweatdrop " *I said while blushing a little*

"Well, what have you been able to do that others can't?" he asked, trying to figure out the kids element.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:57 am
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Well, what have you been able to do that others can't?" he asked, trying to figure out the kids element.

"well, there was once where I walked past a widnow and suddenly it just kinda exploded sweatdrop " *I said still looking down, but trying to follow where we are walking*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:00 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"well, there was once where I walked past a widnow and suddenly it just kinda exploded sweatdrop " *I said still looking down, but trying to follow where we are walking*

"That could be a few things. Glass is made out of sand and sand is a part of Earth, heat makes a combustible reaction and could've blown it up, or if there was any condensation on it, that could also be a reason," he rambled on, trying to think of something. "Anything else happen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:03 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"That could be a few things. Glass is made out of sand and sand is a part of Earth, heat makes a combustible reaction and could've blown it up, or if there was any condensation on it, that could also be a reason," he rambled on, trying to think of something. "Anything else happen?"

"hmmm yeah, but ehhh this is kinda disgusting, lets just say the same thing happened with a horse, like the window"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:05 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"hmmm yeah, but ehhh this is kinda disgusting, lets just say the same thing happened with a horse, like the window"

"Hm...that could be Air...anything ELSE?" he asked as they walked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:07 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Hm...that could be Air...anything ELSE?" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

*thinks* "oh year after that the pieces from the horse flew into the air and put itself together again until the horse was alive again ><, I know a lot has happened and its confusing, but I really don't know what it is"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:09 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

*thinks* "oh year after that the pieces from the horse flew into the air and put itself together again until the horse was alive again ><, I know a lot has happened and its confusing, but I really don't know what it is"

"Well, I've got no clue then. Oh, here's your room," he said, stopping in front of a door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Well, I've got no clue then. Oh, here's your room," he said, stopping in front of a door.

"oh thanks, ts been nice talking to you, well you can come with me in if you want to" *looks at you*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"oh thanks, ts been nice talking to you, well you can come with me in if you want to" *looks at you*

"Nah, I'm gonna go wander around the forest, see ya leter," he said, waving at him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games