Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Well, sorry for voicing my opinion on something said publicly on a public forum. I just found what you said inexcusable. I wasn't as upset by your conclusion as I was by the way you said it. If you thought that she wasn't careful, there were far better ways of saying it. There is a difference between getting to the point and being just plain rude. It got me really upset that someone in would act so insensitive to someone else over such a serious matter, in a guild supposedly emphasizing maturity.

But if a mod tells me to stfu and mind my own business when public statements are kind of you know...public and therefore everyone's business, then fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Shoki- I'm an AFG mod, but what I'm about to say is my opinion on the matter. I can understand how you felt when reading Di's comment, but the point was they already both cleared it up. In fact, not only did they deal with it but had continued with the conversation in a friendly manner. Dragging up the past issue didn't do anything but attack the accused who had already been forgiven. It doesn't do anything but ruffle feathers.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:30 pm
Why does everything go to hell when I'm not around?

Edit: Yes, issue is done, things resolved, etc. But I would like to issue a statement, since what happened here seems to happen rather frequently, and I know I'm guilty of it as well.

The purpose of this thread is to allow people to vent their frustrations and get things off their chest, without fear of being judged or attacked, or maybe seek advice. I think it's important to try and refrain from adding your personal opinion to someone's rantings here if it might be construed as offensive. It really defeats the purpose. Let people complain. If you have advice to offer, feel free. If you don't, I think it's best to be polite and keep personal feelings to yourself.

I do expect to get a certain degree of backlash in regards to this post, but I felt it needed to be said, because this sort of thing happens all to often sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:27 pm
EDIT: previous words were edited out by myself. I don't feel like being hated today.

Meh, on another note, I was excused from jury duty, yay!  

Rainey_angel81

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:56 am
Sorry I haven't been around ... again... I hate to come around and post here right away too, of all places, but I dunno... guess I could use some advice, or a friendly word or two?

Things have been going very crappy lately... It all seemed so great at first and it came crashing down. I got a new place, a new mate, a new chance at life, and now I pretty much screwed up with all of it. He's leaving now, for reasons I can't share, it's nothing to do with me, though I can't help but blame myself anyway... I have to pay rent and bills on my own now, which I pretty much just make enough of, and that leaves nothing for food, so I'm going to have to go back to my parents who'll probably be pissed at the situation and beg them for food money... and end up living back with them when the lease is over...

Don't get me wrong I'm still on good terms with them... just... it' just seems so shameful of me, a let down to them for me to be coming back like this, trying to show I can make it on my own.

I've let down alot of people I love and... I just don't know how to feel, I'm trying my best to keep a chin up, my regrets keep haunting me though.

It's even more devastating waiting until the day my ex-mate leaves... despite what happened between us he still is being so supportive... I really don't know how I'm going to handle the day his plane leaves...

Sorry for the depressing rant... just needed to get it off my chest... Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 am
Katze, I understand what you are going through completely. I got pregnant when I was 16, gave birth when I was 17. I understand how it feels to have to face all of these issues. When my mother heard I was pregnant, she flipped the ******** out. Thankfully, I was 1800 miles away lol. I got pregnant by my internet b/f, who I'm still with. My b/f didn't want to abort the child, and neither did I. My pregnancy was the cause of my birth control not working the way it should. I was on birth control, and I got pregnant. Silly accidents like that do happen. Alot of people were like "DUR NO CHANCE YOU WERE THAT 1% FAILURE" and I just told them that it was true, and to believe what they wanted. It's hard at first, it really is. My b/f's parents helped us out alot and we were able to keep her. We're now 19, and she's going to be 2 in October. It's possible, just difficult to work and raise a child.  

Leyla Giselle

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:52 am
Wow,didn't mean to cause a lot of drama. Sorry, guys.. mad

Anyway, if all goes well I'll know by day's end. Hopefully a friend of mine's gonna be able to drive me to go get myself tested. I guess I'll decide where to go from there. This is going to be so hard to keep secret from my mother.. She'd seriously disown me if she knew. u.u She's told me before in the past.

In other news, Dan's at Dragoncon and has so much going on he can't really talk to me for more than five minutes at a time. I understand, I'm just a little stressed out to begin with. I've decided I really don't want to have any more sex with him until things get a bit more serious between us.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:56 am
So I'm suffering fursona confusion again. I've once again felt more drawn to Asphyxiation than to Leyla, and it's getting rather annoying.  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:45 am
Dan's here, Dan's here, Dan's here! And he's just as dweeby as I hoped! <3

We're getting along great so far. This is MY dweeb.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:52 am
Oh, that reminds me. My Dan's a furry as well. Bumped into him at a party, exchanged IMs, he's an orange tabby named Pip. Plays bass in a band, and is a sweetheart.

Edit: Holy s**t Clay Buchholz just pitched a no-hitter against baltimore. His second game ever. Whoo!  

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:30 pm
You know what pisses me off? Religion and government intermixing.

When will people learn that what God wants isn't what is best for everyone? Not everyone wants to dedicate their lives to Christ and live like a bunch of socially and sexually repressed Bible-freaks. I want to live my ******** LIFE, and be damned if it's sinful or not.

I'm so sick of government being filled by religious nutters who then restrict the rights of the individual "for their own good".

[/endrant]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:26 pm
*sigh* My mate and I are fighting... sad

I dunno what started it. We have a mold infestation in our apartment, and I discovered it 2 days ago. I got really frustrated. Now, he's a neat-freak, and I am slightly more disorganized, but I didn't think I was disgustingly so. But he got this kind of "well, if you had kept up with yourself" type of attitude that kinda made me angry. Later on I mentioned that I wanted to buy a vacuum, and he said that I should buy it off the internet and save a lot of money. I said I didn't want to buy it off the internet, I wanted to go out, buy it, and have it then and there. He told me to save money, and I asked how just moments ago he was nagging at me to keep up with myself and now he's telling me to wait on a vacuum? So I got upset, stormed out of the room and went to sleep on the couch. He came out to tell me that he didn't understand why I was upset and that he was just trying to help. Then he went back to my bedroom. Since I couldn't sleep, I sat up and wrote a 4 1/2 page letter explaining why I was hurt and upset and how I felt and left it for him to read. Yesterday he packed up everything that was his and left without a word to me. We haven't spoken since. I wanna resolve this, but I'm sick of always being the one who has to crawl back to him.

Grrr.......Why are relationships so hard? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:46 pm
What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

Damn. That sucks, Manda. Wish I could give you some nice words here. But I'm at a loss ^^;; But I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Nothing in life is easy and I don't think it would be worth it if things were.  

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:02 pm
I think I'm going to stop accepting traditional commissions. I don't have the drive to do art with a colored pencil anymore.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games