Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:16 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"hmmm yeah, but ehhh this is kinda disgusting, lets just say the same thing happened with a horse, like the window"

"Hm...that could be Air...anything ELSE?" he asked as they walked down the hallway.

*thinks* "oh year after that the pieces from the horse flew into the air and put itself together again until the horse was alive again ><, I know a lot has happened and its confusing, but I really don't know what it is"

"Well, I've got no clue then. Oh, here's your room," he said, stopping in front of a door.

"oh thanks, ts been nice talking to you, well you can come with me in if you want to" *looks at you*

"Nah, I'm gonna go wander around the forest, see ya leter," he said, waving at him.

" okay c ya around my friend waving back and walks into wall and falls down on ground fainting*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

*thinks* "oh year after that the pieces from the horse flew into the air and put itself together again until the horse was alive again ><, I know a lot has happened and its confusing, but I really don't know what it is"

"Well, I've got no clue then. Oh, here's your room," he said, stopping in front of a door.

"oh thanks, ts been nice talking to you, well you can come with me in if you want to" *looks at you*

"Nah, I'm gonna go wander around the forest, see ya leter," he said, waving at him.

" okay c ya around my friend waving back and walks into wall and falls down on ground fainting*

"Yep, there's a wall there," he jabbed the boy with his toe.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

*wakes up* "yeah I saw that" *laughs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Alrighty then. Hey, if you ever need me, just touch the ground and say my name," he smiled, then ran off back to the forest. "It's Arage!" he yelled back to him.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot

"Alrighty then. Hey, if you ever need me, just touch the ground and say my name," he smiled, then ran off back to the forest. "It's Arage!" he yelled back to him.

"okay I will! and just call me Ghost its easier!" *I walked into my room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:45 pm
He ran into the forest and began swinging from the trees, whistling to himself.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:48 pm
*walks out in hallway* yells: "can somebody please help me here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:51 pm
"Hm, I forgot to show him around..." he said to himself. He quickly ran back into the school and up to Ghost. "Hello."  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:55 pm
Arage
"Hm, I forgot to show him around..." he said to himself. He quickly ran back into the school and up to Ghost. "Hello."

*sees you* "hello again, well, ehm maybe you could show me a little around here" *I asks with a little doubt in my voice*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:59 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage

*sees you* "hello again, well, ehm maybe you could show me a little around here" *I asks with a little doubt in my voice*

"I've been going here for years, my friend. So of course I can," he said, smiling at him. "Now as you can see, this is the dorm hallway," he walked down the hallway. He continued to walk through the school, describing everything along the way.
(I don't feel like giving a real tour lol...)  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage

"I've been going here for years, my friend. So of course I can," he said, smiling at him. "Now as you can see, this is the dorm hallway," he walked down the hallway. He continued to walk through the school, describing everything along the way.

(thats okay lol)
"cool, nice" suddenly stops "who is that girl *points to a girl in a class room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 pm
ragnos walks out of the room and sees them and said "hello"  

Dante Borges

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos walks out of the room and sees them and said "hello"

"hello, as I asked my friend here, who is that girl in the class room?" *points again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:04 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage

(thats okay lol)
"cool, nice" suddenly stops "who is that girl *points to a girl in a class room*

"That would be Angel," he said, smiling. "Hey there Ragnos."  

Arage

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:06 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage

(thats okay lol)

"That would be Angel," he said, smiling. "Hey there Ragnos."

"hey....who is this"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games