Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-
*cut off by the shadow things:stands up again, picking up the arrow and shooting one, then taking out more and shooting others*

-one of them charges from behind her, he decapitated it- now now.....you stay away from her-he began to slaughter more- my name......is thanatos

*in shock and having a serious deja-vu moment, the last arrow went out of control and spiraled, hitting the wall right above your head*

.......retreat...nurglites, and tell your master just who it is hes crossed, thier are two demi-gods in my family, i, thanatos, god of hatred and death, and lucifer, the god of the underworld!

....what the hell?!?!!?!?!
*drops bow. steps backwards again into the light. silver hair shining in what light there was*

-he walked over to june, and placed a hand on her shoulder, a moment later, they were outside-....so tell me june....are you going to flee back to your boyfriend, daraith......or fight and kill me.......cuz ill certainly never strike you down  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun blocks Racy and Nemu so the Kunais wouldn't touch them and went back to the fight.

shun, ill be waiting outside

"Alright." Shun said as he went up to Nemu and ruffled her hair. "Be careful." He said and went back to the fight.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

no i'm-
*cut off by the shadow things:stands up again, picking up the arrow and shooting one, then taking out more and shooting others*

-one of them charges from behind her, he decapitated it- now now.....you stay away from her-he began to slaughter more- my name......is thanatos

*in shock and having a serious deja-vu moment, the last arrow went out of control and spiraled, hitting the wall right above your head*

.......retreat...nurglites, and tell your master just who it is hes crossed, thier are two demi-gods in my family, i, thanatos, god of hatred and death, and lucifer, the god of the underworld!

*drops bow. steps backwards again into the light. silver hair shining in what light there was*

-he walked over to june, and placed a hand on her shoulder, a moment later, they were outside-....so tell me june....are you going to flee back to your boyfriend, daraith......or fight and kill me.......cuz ill certainly never strike you down

*tips head in confusion*
are you crazy?! even ed could figure this one out!...boyfriend?...kill you?.....what?!  
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun blocks Racy and Nemu so the Kunais wouldn't touch them and went back to the fight.

shun, ill be waiting outside

"Alright." Shun said as he went up to Nemu and ruffled her hair. "Be careful." He said and went back to the fight.

-she smiled- im always careful  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

lord chazxr XIV

*he slashes more and flys past one and it dies he kills almost all of them*
"Shun use the octaslash I tought you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*tips head in confusion*
are you crazy?! even ed could figure this one out!...boyfriend?...kill you?.....what?!

..........but....i thought.......and you were......but daraith, i heard him.....say he loves you.......i thought you left me to be with him?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*tips head in confusion*

..........but....i thought.......and you were......but daraith, i heard him.....say he loves you.......i thought you left me to be with him?

oh mu god, you're serious, aren't you?.....ah jeez....alright...will you let me introduce myself to you now?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*tips head in confusion*

oh mu god, you're serious, aren't you?.....ah jeez....alright...will you let me introduce myself to you now?

-he scratched his head quietly, in a confusion-....umm...introduce...ok then?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am
Shun smiled back at Nemu then nodded as he used the octaslash and kiiled the rest if them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm
-nemu sat outside, the air out here was crisp and clean-..........shun, please hurry out..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm
lordchazxr2
*he slashes more and flys past one and it dies he kills almost all of them*
"Shun use the octaslash I tought you!"
racy watched reks, seeming so intrested and almost dreamily looks at the way reks moves.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*tips head in confusion*

*sighs*
i'm renoa.
*holds out hand to shake*
if you're talking about the right person...i'm June's older sister.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm
blessedheart
Shun smiled back at Nemu then nodded as he used the octaslash and kiiled the rest if them.

*there is one more*"OCTOSLASH!"*he does a ton of slashes and and damage then at the end of the move his blade glows and he kills it with a huge slash at the end*"oh yeah thats how it's done"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm
ed scratched the back of his head wondering what happened from the minute he took a nap  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*tips head in confusion*

*sighs*
i'm renoa.
*holds out hand to shake*
if you're talking about the right person...i'm June's older sister.

ooooooooooh, ok-when he shakes her hand, he flinches, falling backwards-......hurt ankle?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games