Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:07 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
"Hm, I forgot to show him around..." he said to himself. He quickly ran back into the school and up to Ghost. "Hello."

*sees you* "hello again, well, ehm maybe you could show me a little around here" *I asks with a little doubt in my voice*

"I've been going here for years, my friend. So of course I can," he said, smiling at him. "Now as you can see, this is the dorm hallway," he walked down the hallway. He continued to walk through the school, describing everything along the way.
(I don't feel like giving a real tour lol...)

(thats okay lol)
"cool, nice" suddenly stops "who is that girl *points to a girl in a class room*

"That would be Angel," he said, smiling. "Hey there Ragnos."

"hey....who is this"

"New kid, his name's Ghost," he said, pointing at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Arage
The-Dark-Rider
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage

"I've been going here for years, my friend. So of course I can," he said, smiling at him. "Now as you can see, this is the dorm hallway," he walked down the hallway. He continued to walk through the school, describing everything along the way.

(thats okay lol)
"cool, nice" suddenly stops "who is that girl *points to a girl in a class room*

"hey....who is this"

"yeah nice to meet you, that girl is soo beautyfull" (I can't spell it sorry ><)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 pm
Ghost Patriot
Arage
The-Dark-Rider
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage

(thats okay lol)

"hey....who is this"

"yeah nice to meet you, that girl is soo beautyfull" (I can't spell it sorry ><)

"Yep, but I think she's his," he pointed to Ragnos.
(Beautiful)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:13 pm
Arage
Ghost Patriot
Arage
The-Dark-Rider
Arage

"hey....who is this"

"Yep, but I think she's his," he pointed to Ragnos.
(Beautiful)

(okay thanks I'm form denmark and we don't speak english normal, we speak funny enough danish but thanks)
"oh well sorry to admire your girl then sweatdrop "  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:39 pm
she turned hearing some people "hey" she said walking up to them "and whos this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
she turned hearing some people "hey" she said walking up to them "and whos this?"

*blushes* "hey, ehm, just call, ehm, me Ghost"*looks down*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "nice to meet you Ghost, im Angel" holds out her hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*takes shaking hand up* ~damit why does this always happen when I talk with a girl?~ *blushes* "nice to meet you too ( this ~ indicates that I'm thinking to myself, just in any case someone shouldn't know^^)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

*takes shaking hand up* ~damit why does this always happen when I talk with a girl?~ *blushes* "nice to meet you too ( this ~ indicates that I'm thinking to myself, just in any case someone shouldn't know^^)
(yea i know ^_^) she smiled seeing him blush, she looked at arage and ragnos "class about to start soon, ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

(yea i know ^_^) she smiled seeing him blush, she looked at arage and ragnos "class about to start soon, ok"

~I screwed up again ><~ *takes hand back fast* well nice to meet you *turns around with tears in eyes* ~why is this always happening to me?~  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

~I screwed up again ><~ *takes hand back fast* well nice to meet you *turns around with tears in eyes* ~why is this always happening to me?~
looks at him "whats always happening to you?" she asked smiling "sorry, just couldnt help reading your mind"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 pm
"What? We still have class here....damn..." he sighed, shaking his head.  

Arage

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

looks at him "whats always happening to you?" she asked smiling "sorry, just couldnt help reading your mind"

"ehm, I just gets nervous to talk with, pretty girls" *blushes and have tears in eyes* "and then I can't talk good" *looks down*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:04 pm
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

"ehm, I just gets nervous to talk with, pretty girls" *blushes and have tears in eyes* "and then I can't talk good" *looks down*
she smiled "its ok" she looked around "you dont have to be shy" she smiled kindly "well we have class soon, so ill see you later" she smiled and walked to her locker  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1
Ghost Patriot
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "its ok" she looked around "you dont have to be shy" she smiled kindly "well we have class soon, so ill see you later" she smiled and walked to her locker

"okay see you later" *before you walk a lamp explodes* "crap! not again!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games